Chaos

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Anyone know what all the scanner talk was about last night? Were there two different things going on at once? Pleasant Valley rd and hwy 231?
bump

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Bump what happened?
huh

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2012
What went down
Howw

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Chaos wrote:
Anyone know what all the scanner talk was about last night? Were there two different things going on at once? Pleasant Valley rd and hwy 231?
I heard you could hear the scanner over your computer.How do you do it,what site do you go to?
winners

United States

#5 Nov 5, 2012
There is a free apparently for your phone scanner radio but don't have it going if u get pulled over...just saying
oh

Saint Charles, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2012
winners wrote:
There is a free apparently for your phone scanner radio but don't have it going if u get pulled over...just saying
Why?
abc

Henderson, KY

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Howw wrote:
<quoted text>I heard you could hear the scanner over your computer.How do you do it,what site do you go to?
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/...
winners

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2012
oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
scanners are only legal for in the home. But if you are emergency personnel then u can carry scanner on u.
oh

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2012
I see! Thanks
haha

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 6, 2012
winners wrote:
<quoted text>scanners are only legal for in the home. But if you are emergency personnel then u can carry scanner on u.
If you got smart phone download free app and carry your scanner everywhere
winners

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
If you got smart phone download free app and carry your scanner everywhere
but if u were to get pulled over and cop hears it or sees it on your phone you get a big ticket its illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
baby bumb 8 min Wondering 2
Face it Mike 35 min Curious 2
Brian Wiseman 1 hr Mel 1
Adrianna miles (Jul '14) 1 hr Stupid 12
Lacey whitledge aka DOPE FEIN 1 hr Whyyyyyy 9
Will Worthington 1 hr Not a friend 10
OHS girls hit the jackpot 2 hr lake 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance