US Bank Home Mortgage
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#67 Jun 12, 2013
I had a drug test when I was hired there, but that was seven years ago...do they not do them anymore?
Amazed

Calvert City, KY

#68 Jun 13, 2013
Some of you people are so naive. It is not hard to pass a drug test, even if you are an addict. Any one who has done drugs for very long knows all the tricks. Half of America does drugs these days. Pretty sure the issues would not be solved simply by drug testing.

Since: Jul 12

Owensboro, KY

#70 Jun 13, 2013
Amazed wrote:
Some of you people are so naive. It is not hard to pass a drug test, even if you are an addict. Any one who has done drugs for very long knows all the tricks. Half of America does drugs these days. Pretty sure the issues would not be solved simply by drug testing.
It would help if every employer did randoms.
BP Lover

Chicago, IL

#71 Jun 13, 2013
No job like that drug tests. Factory's only do so they can't be held liable when someone kills somebody else or them selves with any heavy machinery. And druggies are not "playing with your money". They deal with mortgages, not bank accounts... And most of them are not even around here. The closest one ive ever seen was Evansville.
Lol u a fool

Chicago, IL

#72 Jun 13, 2013
Bangurdead Man U keep coming on here calling out the same person. What she do. Turn you down, make you jealous. Obviously she is doing something for herself cause she has a job and a decent one at that. Leave the girl be and quit making a fool of yourself. Cause the only one reeking of anything is you and that us if desperation.
HMMMMMM x2

Minneapolis, MN

#73 Jun 13, 2013
Hmmmmm wrote:
Who ever said they work in collections and money hasnt gone down, yeah bet it hasnt but it should. they make more than anyone at the bank and sit around and do nothing all day. apparently there is too much time for socializing. look at all the affairs that go on. Nathan and Catie, Jeremy and Everyone, Andrea, Bobbi, Amanda, Michael. HR and Richard Davis need to evaluate that. If they only knew, oh wait HR does know. Ethics Line anyone? If enough people complain maybe something will be done.
That's about as lame as posting your personal life on facebook for all to see. I only wish life were as complicated as soom people seem to make it.
omg

Owensboro, KY

#79 Jun 13, 2013
Lol shut up about the stupid bank already.... Dayuuum
Passing by

Chicago, IL

#85 Jun 13, 2013
Girl don't give that crazy deranged psycho anymore of your attention. Let the county attorney handle this harassment. Regardless if true things are possibly being said, this is still harassment and for bringing in minor children. This person obviously is too scared to put their name so they are irreverent. Don't dignify responding anymore to this assface loser.
Innocent bystander

Chicago, IL

#86 Jun 13, 2013
Just reading the comments here and just to let you know, as a pre-law major, I can assure you that your video, whatever it may depict, is merely circumstancial evidence and will not hold up in court. I'm not on a side here, just wanted to clear that up.
abc123

Chicago, IL

#89 Jun 14, 2013
Interesting 'facts' about collections management sleeping around. I am sure a few are the truth, however, wondering who the 'everyone' you spoke of are?
sjdishdhd

Chicago, IL

#90 Jun 14, 2013
Hmmmmm wrote:
Who ever said they work in collections and money hasnt gone down, yeah bet it hasnt but it should. they make more than anyone at the bank and sit around and do nothing all day. apparently there is too much time for socializing. look at all the affairs that go on. Nathan and Catie, Jeremy and Everyone, Andrea, Bobbi, Amanda, Michael. HR and Richard Davis need to evaluate that. If they only knew, oh wait HR does know. Ethics Line anyone? If enough people complain maybe something will be done.
Can u please specify who everyone is??
fact

Princeton, KY

#91 Jun 14, 2013
Everyone company in the entire world has problems. If you have a job thank God because millions are out of a job. No job is perfect. At least US bank is here because otherwise that would be around 2,000 without a job.
Shawty

Chicago, IL

#93 Jun 14, 2013
fact wrote:
Everyone company in the entire world has problems. If you have a job thank God because millions are out of a job. No job is perfect. At least US bank is here because otherwise that would be around 2,000 without a job.
Very well said. Half the people in this town that talk bad about us bank are bitter temps who were fired for talking all day. Anyone who works there knows you make decent money, great benefits and a good working environment... As long as you don't emerge yourself in drama (which is in every damn job known to man).
Shawty

Chicago, IL

#94 Jun 14, 2013
Immerse*
Employee

Chicago, IL

#95 Jun 14, 2013
Exactly. I couldn't be happier working at US Bank. Good pay, flexible, benefits, plenty of vacation & sick time, and all kinds of employee perks. You can tell US Bank cares about their employees. Sure there are some flaws but you're gonna see that any place you work. I for one am very thankful for my job at US Bank.
Idk

Owensboro, KY

#96 Jul 22, 2013
Employee wrote:
Exactly. I couldn't be happier working at US Bank. Good pay, flexible, benefits, plenty of vacation & sick time, and all kinds of employee perks. You can tell US Bank cares about their employees. Sure there are some flaws but you're gonna see that any place you work. I for one am very thankful for my job at US Bank.
I'm overall happy as well, just as long as we don't lose incentives... Thats a deal breaker...
just saying

Chicago, IL

#97 Jul 23, 2013
I love my job at US Bank. Who cares what management does in their personal lives? They do fine at their jobs. US Bank as a corporation offers flexible hours, vacation, good pay, benefits, and they actually care about their employees. I couldn't ask for a better place to work.
Love my job

Minneapolis, MN

#99 Aug 22, 2013
I work in default counseling and I think it's a good job. My supervisors are nice and care about us. We work banking hours and it pays pretty good for this area.
just here

United States

#100 Aug 24, 2013
Maybe since all of you ladies are so fed up with US Bank,you should try McDonalds or one of your local restaurants, better yet how bout the corner of 5th street.That should fit most of you fine from what I have seen at US Bank.

Since: Jul 12

Owensboro, KY

#101 Aug 25, 2013
just here wrote:
Maybe since all of you ladies are so fed up with US Bank,you should try McDonalds or one of your local restaurants, better yet how bout the corner of 5th street.That should fit most of you fine from what I have seen at US Bank.
http://www.ameriburn.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krystin wells 3 min dallas 6
Kayla and Darrel 10 min OhNo 18
keystop 11 min red willow 4
Richie Ellis 12 min loudandproud 16
Heather Thompsons b cups (jourdans wife) 21 min Side piece 2
Women who suck ? (Jan '13) 30 min Billy 54
Hundley drywall & roofing (Aug '15) 54 min Santa Clara silli... 13

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance