United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Any pathetic men. Men that use women bc they are too burnt and dumb to make a life for themselves. Men who if they havnt found some girl to mooch off of, they are living with mamma? Men who cheat with any hoe willing. Men who would rather sell and shoot dope rather than hold down a real job. Men who lie to the ones that have been there for them, anything they needed. Men that know nothing abt being a real man. know any?
Sadie

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

on one wrote:
Any pathetic men. Men that use women bc they are too burnt and dumb to make a life for themselves. Men who if they havnt found some girl to mooch off of, they are living with mamma? Men who cheat with any hoe willing. Men who would rather sell and shoot dope rather than hold down a real job. Men who lie to the ones that have been there for them, anything they needed. Men that know nothing abt being a real man. know any?
This type if guy has Jansen Casebier written all over it
Tonight

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

on one wrote:
Women that use good hardworking men for their paychecks, women who where sluts and couldn't keep their legs closed and are now knocked up with kids. Women that didn't give the "good guy" a chance instead made dumb a$$ choices and went after the douchebag going no where in life. Now look where you are!!!! Women who could have a good man yet constantly are txting other "friends" and talking to guys behind our backs, because you can't get away from those "bad boys an drug dealers" Women who string along multiple guys at once because they are afraid of being alone. Any real honest down to earth women who know how to really take care of a man and his needs and be devoted to him and truly only him.... Know any!?
Devoted

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Tonight wrote:
<quoted text>
Women that use good hardworking men for their paychecks, women who where sluts and couldn't keep their legs closed and are now knocked up with kids. Women that didn't give the "good guy" a chance instead made dumb a$$ choices and went after the douchebag going no where in life. Now look where you are!!!! Women who could have a good man yet constantly are txting other "friends" and talking to guys behind our backs, because you can't get away from those "bad boys an drug dealers" Women who string along multiple guys at once because they are afraid of being alone. Any real honest down to earth women who know how to really take care of a man and his needs and be devoted to him and truly only him.... Know any!?
Well there is always Pet Smart ;)
Keeper

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

I'm 100% devoted to my man. The thought of cheating doesn't cross my mind. I do have male friends, which he knows all about, who I talk to on a regular basis. Out of respect for him, I would never put myself in a situation where something could happen though. I work full time and support myself and children. I refuse to let somebody "take care of me". My guy is hard working, goal oriented, faithful, and treats me how every girl wishes their man would. So the good ones, both male & female, are out there. Maybe yal are looking in some very wrong places!
woow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

You described chad w!!! Lmao
hmm

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Tonight wrote:
<quoted text>Women that use good hardworking men for their paychecks, women who where sluts and couldn't keep their legs closed and are now knocked up with kids. Women that didn't give the "good guy" a chance instead made dumb a$$ choices and went after the douchebag going no where in life. Now look where you are!!!! Women who could have a good man yet constantly are txting other "friends" and talking to guys behind our backs, because you can't get away from those "bad boys an drug dealers" Women who string along multiple guys at once because they are afraid of being alone. Any real honest down to earth women who know how to really take care of a man and his needs and be devoted to him and truly only him.... Know any!?
Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
amber and her meth 27 min dumb 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min just 144,926
Eight Ball Resturaunt 33 min hmm 4
Lisa Cecil Miles 44 min Amen 5
I Need To Know Some Info (Nov '11) 46 min sick 5
7th and bolivar 53 min Curious 1
Adrianna miles 1 hr Bahaha 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000