being with a black man
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Always been a fantasy of mine to screw a black man but nothing more.
please do

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
curious wrote:
Was also a fantasy of mine, until recently. You will love it. If you get the chance, go for it!

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2013
curious wrote:
I would love to set this up. I love watching first timers..... Il even clean up
Broken

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2013
It's true once you go black you don't wanna go back!! Except for the controlling ones
me again

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Broken wrote:
It's true once you go black you don't wanna go back!! Except for the controlling ones
More like, once you go black no one wants u back! Nasty coal haulers!
DatBlaccGuy

United States

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Know wat they say....once u go black, single white mother
Truth

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Well I hope your happy with your aids. Its a known fact that once you go black you get stds, beat, pregnant, left raising their kids and no white man will want u again and you vagina rotts. True story. Better of having sex with a monkey. Almost the same thing but their smarter :)
yuck

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 3, 2013
you are so trashy
dontgoblack

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Once you go white, you'll be alright!!
Black thought

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
Well I hope your happy with your aids. Its a known fact that once you go black you get stds, beat, pregnant, left raising their kids and no white man will want u again and you vagina rotts. True story. Better of having sex with a monkey. Almost the same thing but their smarter :)
Monkeys are smarter? Really? Is that why YOU said "better OF" and not better OFF? Is that how you spell "rotts"? I learn something new every day. The only "known fact" I see is that YOU are the one who is not smart.
Not a single mother

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 3, 2013
The only man to make me squirt multiple times was AFRICAN AMERICAN and we've been married for years me and my BIRACIAL children think the world of him.
Truth

United States

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Bi-racial children are gross
racists are yuck

United States

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
You bet! That Halle Berry makes me want to vomit whenever I see her ugly face! Lol.
Black thought

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
Gross defines your thought process and lack of ability to possess a rational mind.
jig

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 3, 2013
My eyes have seen the glory of the tramplin' at the zoo
Friendly

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jan 3, 2013
Black men are very sexy and I'd sleep with one if I had the chance
truth

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jan 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
your mom's gross
lmao

Tucker, GA

#21 Jan 4, 2013
WOW some of you are racist bast!!D's who needs to have your as! Beat how dare you call bi-racial kids gross god made everyone and everyone is equal no matter what the color and I am white with a white husband and white kids and my best friend in the world is a black man! So if you are going to hide behind a screen name then shut your mouth or say your name so you can get your as! Beat!!!!
Truth

United States

#22 Jan 4, 2013
Well u didn't put ur name on here either. And who would be administering the prefor mentioned "whoopin"? I would advise you to drop your black friend before you accidently drink after him or something and get aids. Props for marrying a white man and reproducing white children but you should be ashamed of yourself for intermingling with coloreds. And obviously halle berry isn't gross but she is the exception to the rule and must have more white than black ;)
Friendly

Owensboro, KY

#23 Jan 4, 2013
Friendly wrote:
But then again, i prefer not to because i dont wanna be infected with any stds.
Oh u really suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can u look up Daviess co divorce records online? 5 min Records 1
Canít wait for ever 6 min Done 3
Ashamed of my family 8 min Facts are real 6
What happend? Is it true? 14 min Shucks 3
awww poor laura 43 min Eliz 2
Allison Kimberlin 2 hr For real no way 21
Amy kessinger 3 hr Bobby 7

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance