First Prev
of 4
Next Last
desperate

Owensboro, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2012
I need help. I don't know what to do anymore. We have been together for going on 19 years. He has become such a hateful person. He hates my daughter. I feel like I can't leave because I haven't worked in years because he wanted me home. I'm scared his habits will rub off on our son. I don't know what to do anymore.
hey there

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2012
desperate wrote:
I need help. I don't know what to do anymore. We have been together for going on 19 years. He has become such a hateful person. He hates my daughter. I feel like I can't leave because I haven't worked in years because he wanted me home. I'm scared his habits will rub off on our son. I don't know what to do anymore.
Leave

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Have you talked to him about it first? Maybe counseling can be an option. 19 years together is a long time to not try every available option to fix the issues. Most church's have a form of counseling that could be beneficial.
desperate

Owensboro, KY

#4 Dec 16, 2012
I have talked and talked and talked. He always says he's sorry and he loves me. He is just so full of anger. He grits his teeth at me, gets in my face, and will double up his fist at me even though he has never hit me.
????

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2012
Are those your only children? Does he drink?

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 16, 2012
desperate wrote:
I have talked and talked and talked. He always says he's sorry and he loves me. He is just so full of anger. He grits his teeth at me, gets in my face, and will double up his fist at me even though he has never hit me.
He has anger issues that need to be addressed as soon as possible.
hey there

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2012
It might get worse
I feel you

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2012
desperate wrote:
I need help. I don't know what to do anymore. We have been together for going on 19 years. He has become such a hateful person. He hates my daughter. I feel like I can't leave because I haven't worked in years because he wanted me home. I'm scared his habits will rub off on our son. I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm in the same boat as you and don't know what to do.
desperate

Owensboro, KY

#9 Dec 16, 2012
No he doesn't drink or anything else. And he's random drug tested at work. He was like this when we first got married but it got better for years. Now it's awful. The only time he is nice is if me and my daughter are fighting because e hates her so much it's like it makes him happy. If she and I are getting along then he is horrible.
listen

Tucker, GA

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Its pretty simple. Morning head followed by breakfast everyday. Then shut ur mouth do what ur told and he will stay out ur face. Now go sit in a closet somewhere
Fun

Owensboro, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2012
U need to get out there r many options I can go to oasis its a shelter.for abusrd women and kids u r being abused mentally.and emotionaly u especially your chilften deserve better u could also get a subsidized apt.if u have no incomr u only pay 25 a month some r utilities included green tree lincolnshire and iwensboro housing authority u can also get foodstamps ktap and meficaid until u can get a job and suport yourself with three peoe in ur cv housr u will 525.a montj in foodstps and 225 in ktap which is money plus 200 check for transpiryation a lot of people will probably bash me for suggesting this but I really could not care,less what people think Its a,lot better than being abused and allowing your kids to be on that type of emvironment good luck

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Dec 16, 2012
desperate wrote:
I have talked and talked and talked. He always says he's sorry and he loves me. He is just so full of anger. He grits his teeth at me, gets in my face, and will double up his fist at me even though he has never hit me.
Is this new behavior??

It doesn't usually stop, it will eventually turn into physical abuse. I have personal experience and now divorced as the result. You can't live that way and your kids can't either!
santa

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 17, 2012
He is on the naughty list at the North Pole
the grass is greener

United States

#14 Dec 17, 2012
Been there done that. GET OUT. Shaking his fist in ur face is a threat of violence! A counselor told me that once upon a time & I blew it off. Well he was RIGHT! My husband almost killed me! Please please! Get help! Explore ur options & GET OUT!
the grass is greener

United States

#15 Dec 17, 2012
listen wrote:
Its pretty simple. Morning head followed by breakfast everyday. Then shut ur mouth do what ur told and he will stay out ur face. Now go sit in a closet somewhere
I pray to jesus that this is a sick joke! If not then pick a time & place bcz I have someone u need to meet. He's from louisville. Last name SLUGGER!!!
Works both ways

Tucker, GA

#16 Dec 17, 2012
the grass is greener wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray to jesus that this is a sick joke! If not then pick a time & place bcz I have someone u need to meet. He's from louisville. Last name SLUGGER!!!
How about 3:30 at Rural king. Before everyone jumps on this guy, your only getting one side of the story. Why does he not like the daughter? Is she trouble, etc? Are you yourself doing anything to help the situation. Do run your mouth when he says thats enough for now. Have you let yourself go? Maybe you need to look at yourself and your daughter also
the grass is greener

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Works both ways wrote:
<quoted text>
How about 3:30 at Rural king. Before everyone jumps on this guy, your only getting one side of the story. Why does he not like the daughter? Is she trouble, etc? Are you yourself doing anything to help the situation. Do run your mouth when he says thats enough for now. Have you let yourself go? Maybe you need to look at yourself and your daughter also
Ru smoking crack!?! U must b an abuser! Only an abuser would blame the victim. So ur saying that if their daughter is a troubled child & the lady has "let herself go" and OBVIOUSLY doesn't know her place according to u, is a reasonto b emotionally, verbally, and physically abusive??? ur IQ & shoe size must b equivalent!!

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Works both ways wrote:
<quoted text>How about 3:30 at Rural king. Before everyone jumps on this guy, your only getting one side of the story. Why does he not like the daughter? Is she trouble, etc? Are you yourself doing anything to help the situation. Do run your mouth when he says thats enough for now. Have you let yourself go? Maybe you need to look at yourself and your daughter also
You must be my moronic ex
fish soup

Nashville, TN

#19 Dec 17, 2012
hateful husband = no good
Works both ways

Tucker, GA

#20 Dec 17, 2012
How are u absolutely positive she is the victim. Because she said so? They have been married 19 yrs. She says "her" daughter. So obviously the daughter is an adult. Mooch, 10 kids, manipulator? Your only hearing 1 side

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motel 6 14 min disgusted 17
for all moms who stop dads visitation (Aug '11) 30 min Jerry 96
Who's the tall black guy that works w/disabled ... 51 min Nomnom 4
Im looking for a female to f*** 2 hr goodgrief 12
Help passing driving test! 2 hr Glad I can drive 7
When you have lost everything lying 2 hr ICaNthEaRU 31
Jimmy bowlds 4 hr HomoBoy 8
cop cars everywhere on Carter Road? Fri Tilo 9

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages