iso a 4-5bedroom
julian

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 22, 2013
I have a friend moving to Owensboro. She's looking for a 4-5 bedroom home for rent asap. Please let me know if anyone knows of any available or coming available. Thanks
DMT

Richmond, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2013
julian wrote:
I have a friend moving to Owensboro. She's looking for a 4-5 bedroom home for rent asap. Please let me know if anyone knows of any available or coming available. Thanks
Check Griffith , that's the only place to get a house that size.

Be prepared to pay $1,800 a month.
Haha

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 22, 2013
What a dumb comment. Yeah Griffith is the ONLY single street with 4 bedroom houses? Geez. Check the paper and then call realty companies. A lot of the time they have homes not listed on their websites.
julian

Jasper, IN

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Lol thanks I'll try
lola

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Haha wrote:
What a dumb comment. Yeah Griffith is the ONLY single street with 4 bedroom houses? Geez. Check the paper and then call realty companies. A lot of the time they have homes not listed on their websites.
There's 4 houses to rent on Griffith right now. I looked in the paper, no 5 bedrooms

Maybe not a dumb comment.
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 24, 2013
For someone to suggest Griffith avenue as the only street in owensboro possessing five bedroom homes is ridiculous.
lola

Richmond, KY

#7 Jul 24, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
For someone to suggest Griffith avenue as the only street in owensboro possessing five bedroom homes is ridiculous.
To rent? Oh go ahead. Point out another one.

Because I've been watch for the same since March. Do tell
julian

Jasper, IN

#8 Jul 24, 2013
I understand this is a bashing site but just trying to help a friend who needs to move back home due to medical reasons. So no comment is dumb, we've looked everywhere so any suggestions can help. I've called all the realtors and no help there. We've even tried craigslist. So if anyone comes across something please let me know. Thanks
just a thought

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2013
There are houses in the heartlands that are 4 bedroom with a bonus room that can be for rent. But be ready to pay good money
knows

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2013
lola wrote:
<quoted text>To rent? Oh go ahead. Point out another one.

Because I've been watch for the same since March. Do tell
I live in the east end and a 5 bedroom 2 bath just rented on my road
Wondering if

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2013
knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in the east end and a 5 bedroom 2 bath just rented on my road
I could get the name of the road so we could go find it ??
julian

United States

#13 Aug 17, 2013
Wondering if wrote:
<quoted text> I could get the name of the road so we could go find it ??
Sorry just seen this. Is it still available? If so yes I'd like to know please and thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizz-A-Roma 2 min Sammy270 6
Amanda Caldwell 4 min Sammy270 4
Loving you still and always 17 min AweSad 10
God is for cowards and simpletons (Oct '15) 1 hr Atheist 32
Kendal Powers An Brandi Chambers 2 hr wonder woman 1
Des and Ricky 2 hr Bevo 5
Hamilton you ever tell that wife of yours yet? 2 hr Jenny dark secret 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages