So tired of not sleeping

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Forever Yours

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 10, 2013
 
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. But to me, it works different. Maybe it gets into my system faster and better. Benadryl doesn't make me sleepy.
Maybe . Whatever works

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 10, 2013
 
Thanks for the tips I've always been the type to be snoring by the time my head hits the pillow. I will have to try some of that
pass

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 10, 2013
 
Smoke some weed
Sleep well

Hartford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 10, 2013
 
I know someone who takes children's liquid Benadryl. You can take just a little if it makes you groggy the next day. Easier to adjust the dose than with pills. Much cheaper than ZZZquill if you'll get the off brand. Wal-mart has some for .88 cents on a rack with other cheap meds.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 10, 2013
 
Sleep well wrote:
I know someone who takes children's liquid Benadryl. You can take just a little if it makes you groggy the next day. Easier to adjust the dose than with pills. Much cheaper than ZZZquill if you'll get the off brand. Wal-mart has some for .88 cents on a rack with other cheap meds.
Lol I can drink a bottle of NyQuil and be awake.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 10, 2013
 
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I can drink a bottle of NyQuil and be awake.
O.o I'd be in a coma lol
Well Hello There

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 10, 2013
 
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
O.o I'd be in a coma lol
hey what happen to u little buddy email me back
truth

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 10, 2013
 
Masturbate. Helps relieve stress.
a suggestion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 10, 2013
 
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I can drink a bottle of NyQuil and be awake.
try wrapping your lips around the muffler of your rustang you pathetic loser b!tch. P.s your ex is done with you, let it GO

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 10, 2013
 
a suggestion wrote:
<quoted text>try wrapping your lips around the muffler of your rustang you pathetic loser b!tch. P.s your ex is done with you, let it GO
your mom must be so proud of you. Rude much?
Well Hello There

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 10, 2013
 
hello

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 10, 2013
 
a suggestion wrote:
<quoted text> try wrapping your lips around the muffler of your rustang you pathetic loser b!tch. P.s your ex is done with you, let it GO
Lol in guess you think you know me? Doubt it. And who is my ex supposed to be exactly?
Not a problem

Beaver Dam, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 10, 2013
 
If you can't sleep on your back, and can't sleep on your side, try sleeping around.
a suggestion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 10, 2013
 
Miss Smarties wrote:
<quoted text>
your mom must be so proud of you. Rude much?
Don't involve your pretty lil self with something you have know idea about. P.S b!tch, my mother died in child birth with me so can it c*nt.
a suggestion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 10, 2013
 
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol in guess you think you know me? Doubt it. And who is my ex supposed to be exactly?
I have far more respect than to put her name on this trashy site. Maybe if you tried respect, you'd still have her, but you're incapable of it.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 11, 2013
 
a suggestion wrote:
<quoted text>Don't involve your pretty lil self with something you have know idea about. P.S b!tch, my mother died in child birth with me so can it c*nt.
actually I do know something about him, he's a very close friend of mine. And if your mother hadn't died in childbirth, do you honestly think she would be proud of the way you're talking to people? It's rude. Since you say she died, it's possible that you didn't have anyone to teach you manners. So let me help you out here. If you can't be nice, be quiet. Fairly simple.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 11, 2013
 
a suggestion wrote:
<quoted text> Don't involve your pretty lil self with something you have know idea about. P.S b!tch, my mother died in child birth with me so can it c*nt.
Dude your a moron. You talk about showing a women respect and then you talk to one like that? ill say this slowly so maybe you can understand. YOU HAVE THE WRONG PERSON! I have no idea who this "ex" person is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Need A Mechanics!! 6 min Change em 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Jay 144,982
Christopher Ray Dukes 11 min dumd asses 5
is this chick crazy? 13 min wannaknow 3
Hunter Clouse 16 min angryred 23
kratom 44 min male 8
Pregnant & on drugs 44 min d=1002810277 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••