First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wooow

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2013
The Child you left growing in Carrie is born dying of a broken heart because of the things you said.
Carrie Wilkerson

Owensboro, KY

#2 Aug 29, 2013
Uhh no he has NO child with me and my child is perfectly healthy so people need to stfu!
lmfao

Owensboro, KY

#3 Sep 12, 2013
its gonna be funny when it comes out white.
Cody lightfoot

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 18, 2013
It is white
nope

Owensboro, KY

#7 Oct 18, 2013
No DJ its not white pretending to be cody SHE is biracial. your just upset because you kids could belong to the Mexicans next door.
bwahahaha

Owensboro, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2013
the way he some how gets around the kids next door could be his to
mandy

Owensboro, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2013
^ that doesn't make sense.
Thruth Is

Madisonville, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2013
ok you people need alot of help, yet im afraid jesus his self couldnt help you. spreading lies about everyone to everyone because your what? jealous? mad? just plain hateful and stupid? either way get a life and stop trying to ruin others lives just because your not satisfied with your own life... then maybe oneday you can actually have a life worth living instead of sitting on topix lying about others, DJ, Cody, Ricky.. none of them have herpes dumbass, are you mad because you had unprotected sex with someone and got herpes and your so jealous of these three people that you feel the need to blame them? take responsibility for your own actions andstop blaming other people for it. if you in fact dont have herpes then stop saying you do because someone gave them to you. honestly just grow up.
Anyone who is smart knows not to listen to the garbage thats on here about people because the truth is 98.9% of it is all lies because of people who have nothing better to do with their time and or people who are just mad and want to try to hurt someone else. good day
bahahhahhahha

Owensboro, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2013
who cares is the bad mother in jail yet.
Truth Is

Owensboro, KY

#14 Oct 26, 2013
no, she is not nor will she be in jail over the lies that have been told. you people need to get over her and move on with your pathetic lives. Also She is not a bad mother, she is in fact a great mother and she takes care of her kids and loves them. so keep talking about her, keep spreading lies and rumors because TRUTH IS... you CAN'T hurt her! she is above your petty games.

Good Day!
ummm

Owensboro, KY

#15 Oct 26, 2013
what lies she defrauded? the gov for food stamps which is why shes been buying them. plus there is phyiscal evidence she stole 5000?
asd nad

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 27, 2013
Hey Dj when is you mom gunna stop potty training ur kids?
Sim31

Owensboro, KY

#18 Oct 28, 2013
This is Yancy Smith, if you fockers got something to say, come see me at Halloween Havoc, oh yes, Yancy, some of you may heard of me, some of you may of seen me multiple times, leave the shit alone, quit hiding behind the wall and come out, come see me! Im usually there all the time, come look for me in there, im the skinny guy, unless you all are scared, or the usual come up with a a excuse and then talk shit, come to Yancy, no bullshit, no lies, come to the Halloween Havoc Store, need the exact location incase your a dumbass and you dont know where shit is? Its at town square north, next to bdubs, come get some from me, face to face, tell me to fock off to my face and see what happens, let me tell you a real case....

LEAVE RICKY, DJ, all there other family/friends alone!!!!!!!!

I will take care of whoever you are that wants to "Bully" other people around, you know there is laws that are taking effect,(If not already) that if you bully on the internet or harrass you can be takened into custody. For instance look at the other kids that got bullied and killed them selves and it was takened to the district courts for this abuse.

"The Truth shall set you free" - R-Truth
"Its whats best for business" - Triple H
hahhahha

Owensboro, KY

#19 Oct 28, 2013
PLEASE! GO ask debbie calhoun Why she wants to kill herself? then worry about the rest of the world
hahhahha

Owensboro, KY

#20 Oct 28, 2013
better yet ask DJ AND RICKY why they wont talk to the women but are cool with the kids there 90% of the time.
lol

United States

#21 Oct 28, 2013
Sim31 wrote:
This is Yancy Smith, if you fockers got something to say, come see me at Halloween Havoc, oh yes, Yancy, some of you may heard of me, some of you may of seen me multiple times, leave the shit alone, quit hiding behind the wall and come out, come see me! Im usually there all the time, come look for me in there, im the skinny guy, unless you all are scared, or the usual come up with a a excuse and then talk shit, come to Yancy, no bullshit, no lies, come to the Halloween Havoc Store, need the exact location incase your a dumbass and you dont know where shit is? Its at town square north, next to bdubs, come get some from me, face to face, tell me to fock off to my face and see what happens, let me tell you a real case....

LEAVE RICKY, DJ, all there other family/friends alone!!!!!!!!

I will take care of whoever you are that wants to "Bully" other people around, you know there is laws that are taking effect,(If not already) that if you bully on the internet or harrass you can be takened into custody. For instance look at the other kids that got bullied and killed them selves and it was takened to the district courts for this abuse.

"The Truth shall set you free" - R-Truth
"Its whats best for business" - Triple H
I went to school with u Yancy Smith. I agree ppl need to grow up and stop this bs. I know Cody's mother and father and I know Cody somewhat and they are all cool n my book. I'll have to stop by n say sup sometime Yancy.
Sim31

Owensboro, KY

#22 Oct 28, 2013
Here is the same bs again, Go ask Debbie, DJ, Ricky, blah blah blah, again come to the halloween havoc store, ask for Yancy Smith or if you already know me, you know what i look like, COME FIND ME AND TELL ME TO MY FACE FOCKERS, but you all are scared...

LIKE I SAID IM AT THE STORE ALL THE TIME. COME THERE!
jonathan

Owensboro, KY

#24 Oct 29, 2013
not sure what all has been said or whats being said. if there are things that have happened then they have happened and it will be taken care of in court. but all this crap being said on line needs to stop. i have already had my best friend die here recently while i was there. i am not going to sit here and let others try to ruin another friends life. i will start at the begining and go from there. you can be scared and hide behind your fake names but it wont matter i will find you if it keeps up.
Amused

Owensboro, KY

#27 Nov 6, 2013
jordonfitzgerald wrote:
You know I stuck up for Cody on this stuff but u know really it's all true he lies about everything can't keep a job won't work and thinks he is a demon the bull crap I put up with all these years hahaha man I wasted my time now he is with a dead beat mom that can't even pay her bills her kids have to stay at her moms and also saying bad shit about his kids not cool Cody I seen all texts in this phone but it's cool done helping u I tryed and felled so I'm not going to be there when u get hurt again and the bad is u know it's coming but it's cool let's see how faithful she is when ur in jail
Jordan passing judgement in some one now that's rich. He's not working because he has a mental disability. Where is it you work? That's right you don't! She dosen't pay her bills huh? Ok who pays yours? Oh still not you? And let's not even get into your criminal record! Or ability to be faithfull or date faithfull woman. You are a wast of life and the air we breath your crazy ass mamma who also lives on a check with a mental disability should have done the world a favor and swallowed you!!
Kathleen Wheel

Owensboro, KY

#30 Nov 9, 2013
Good job Blake! Finally realized what everyone has been trying to tell you for years now. Cody is nothing but scum and he will never be anything more than that. He talks about killing his kids, or in some cases, attempts to kill his kids. FUCK CODY LIGHTFOOT! I hope he rots in the hell he says he's from!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage 26 min Counselor 3
Feeling depressed 29 min seriously 2
Is Daymar closing? 33 min JD reads a lot 12
If you were in my shoes...venting 33 min seriously 1
Academy sports 36 min Power 19
House Painter- Owensboro (Jun '14) 49 min nasty pedophile 34
apartments for rent by owners 52 min seriously 3
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE