“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29 Apr 1, 2013
want another wrote:
I am not trying to be selfish honest. When we got together he said we could have 4 kids. The first year we were married I still birthed my twins. I hurt for several years over that but I eventually became pregnant not once but twice. Tell me now how selfish I am now. You people don't know me that well.
You're not being selfish.
just asking

Madisonville, KY

#30 Apr 1, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 check email
Sweetie

Owensboro, KY

#31 Apr 1, 2013
Completely disregarding her husbands thoughts and opinions and only worried about getting the four kids she wants IS the definition of being SELFISH
Skipper

Owensboro, KY

#33 Apr 1, 2013
Sweetie wrote:
Completely disregarding her husbands thoughts and opinions and only worried about getting the four kids she wants IS the definition of being SELFISH
Word.
Skipper

Owensboro, KY

#34 Apr 1, 2013
want another wrote:
My husband does have a good job and makes plenty for us along with my income. As for medical we both get insurance through our jobs that's more than enough. As for my looks it should not matter. He married me and has stayed with me for than my looks. I love him but I don't feel complete if it makes any sense.
It doesn't make a bit of sense. You got fat and are trying to trap him, aren't you?
want another

Owensboro, KY

#35 Apr 1, 2013
I am not fat by any means. I am average weight. And yes me and my husband have talked. He wants me to actually see a therapist to figure out why I feel the way I feel. I just don't know about that.
HUH

Central City, KY

#37 Apr 1, 2013
My concern wouldn't be with getting pregnant it would be WHY doesn't my husband WANT me to have more children? That's got to hurt, sorry.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#38 Apr 1, 2013
just asking wrote:
SexxxxyBish75 check email
Ok?

Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#39 Apr 1, 2013
want another wrote:
I am not fat by any means. I am average weight. And yes me and my husband have talked. He wants me to actually see a therapist to figure out why I feel the way I feel. I just don't know about that.
Sounds like good advice. I think you're bat sh1t crazy.
want another

Owensboro, KY

#40 Apr 1, 2013
It does hurt that he doesn't want more. And as for me being bat shit crazy I know I am not and people that really know me knows that I am not crazy.
Wow

Owensboro, KY

#42 Apr 2, 2013
want another wrote:
I am not wanting to be selfish but I want my family that I was promised nearly 10years ago
You made a promise to be faithful to your husband.....wow...you don't need any more kids if your threatening your husband with sleeping with other men. Then you will get divorced and all the tax payers will be paying for your kids.
want another

Owensboro, KY

#43 Apr 2, 2013
I have a very good paying career. I can and if need be pay for my kids on my own without the help of the government. So please let me see what other argument you have against me having more kids.
Truth shall set u free

Owensboro, KY

#44 Apr 2, 2013
want another wrote:
I have a very good paying career. I can and if need be pay for my kids on my own without the help of the government. So please let me see what other argument you have against me having more kids.
Just start banging random strangers until you get pregnant. Turn into a slut that throws it out for free in isle 6 of Target. Let someone blow a load in you in the walmart deli section. Take it from behind in Applebees bathroom and make him nut in you. Problem solved.
Sweetie

Owensboro, KY

#45 Apr 2, 2013
want another wrote:
The argument that your husband doesn't want more kids and you should respect his wishes. Point Blank. End of story.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#46 Apr 2, 2013
Sweetie wrote:
<quoted text>The argument that your husband doesn't want more kids and you should respect his wishes. Point Blank. End of story.
He should respect hers!
just asking

Madisonville, KY

#47 Apr 2, 2013
How you doin did you get my email

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#48 Apr 2, 2013
just asking wrote:
How you doin did you get my email
Did you use gmail?
just asking

Madisonville, KY

#49 Apr 2, 2013
Do you have Gmail
Very sad

United States

#50 Apr 2, 2013
Your a very dumb woman to not respect his wishes. And as for you letting someone else knock you up that is just low on your part. He deserves someone better than you. I hope he reads all of this and see how you really are. You are being very selfish. I have 3 kids and want more but my husband don't. And I respect him to not have any more. You really need to grow up and act your age.
just asking

Madisonville, KY

#51 Apr 2, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 what your email now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joshua Neal Vanover 17 min Your-mom 8
Amy Carrico Dentist - any reviews? need to fin... 50 min notbad 4
Truck stop show down! 1 hr Family Friend 150
warrents 1 hr Wow 5
i want to eat some pu**y 1 hr stinky 3
chasdity big griff chick 1 hr bigass38 44
Hillary Harris & Jordan Pewett 1 hr haley 1
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web