First Prev
of 3
Next Last
want another

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 31, 2013
I want another child but he does not want another. I love two I already have but I would like more. I dreamed of having a large family when I was growing up. I am 1 of seven and I want at least 4. I have tried to get pregnant again for the last 3 years and nothing. I am getting desperate I have even gone as far as tell my husband that I will sleep with someone else to get the kids I want. My husband has a great job and we can afford the extra kids so I don't see the problem. What should I really do?
team no kids

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Mar 31, 2013
want another wrote:
I want another child but he does not want another. I love two I already have but I would like more. I dreamed of having a large family when I was growing up. I am 1 of seven and I want at least 4. I have tried to get pregnant again for the last 3 years and nothing. I am getting desperate I have even gone as far as tell my husband that I will sleep with someone else to get the kids I want. My husband has a great job and we can afford the extra kids so I don't see the problem. What should I really do?
You should kill yourself you selfish cu nt
aint

Tucker, GA

#3 Mar 31, 2013
team no kids wrote:
<quoted text>You should kill yourself you selfish cu nt
That's wrong. But Sanchez is always looking for baby momas
Arm

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Mar 31, 2013
want another wrote:
you should let me help you out. With husbands approval I wouldn't want to get shot. I'm 32 smart handsome good DNA.
want another

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 31, 2013
I am not wanting to be selfish but I want my family that I was promised nearly 10years ago
want another

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Why you want my email? You wanting to donate? Lol
b careful

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 31, 2013
lickalot is a sex offender.
want another

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Lets see what the husband says tonight cause I am done waiting
Sweetie

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 31, 2013
What a selfish wife you are. Sounds to me like you don't deserve him. Send him my way I've already got two and it's all I want. You are thinking rationally and I feel bad for him.
Sweetie

Richmond, KY

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Irrationally
Skipper

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 31, 2013
If I were him, I'd drop you like a hot rock.
Sweetie

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Skipper wrote:
If I were him, I'd drop you like a hot rock.
He can't leave because of child support and stuff. He's stuck with this crazy broad.
want another

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 31, 2013
I am not trying to be selfish honest. When we got together he said we could have 4 kids. The first year we were married I still birthed my twins. I hurt for several years over that but I eventually became pregnant not once but twice. Tell me now how selfish I am now. You people don't know me that well.
want another

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 31, 2013
lickalot wrote:
<quoted text>your not being selfish
Thanks
Arm

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Mar 31, 2013
want another wrote:
I am not trying to be selfish honest. When we got together he said we could have 4 kids. The first year we were married I still birthed my twins. I hurt for several years over that but I eventually became pregnant not once but twice. Tell me now how selfish I am now. You people don't know me that well.
I think you should get what you want. Sounds like you have been through a lot. You deserve your happiness. Don't listen to others they don't know your story.
question

Dover, TN

#23 Mar 31, 2013
want another wrote:
Lets see what the husband says tonight cause I am done waiting
So what did he say?
Sweetie

Richmond, KY

#25 Mar 31, 2013
You people crack me up. Things change in life. So he said 4 kids was fine 10 years ago. Do you have any idea how much food, car, medical and higher education prices have gone up since then? It's irrational to have that many kids these days unless you have a crazy amount of income. Once again, you are being irrational and he is being rational. And honey I'm sure you look the exact same as you did ten years ago as well. SMDH...
want another

Owensboro, KY

#26 Mar 31, 2013
My husband does have a good job and makes plenty for us along with my income. As for medical we both get insurance through our jobs that's more than enough. As for my looks it should not matter. He married me and has stayed with me for than my looks. I love him but I don't feel complete if it makes any sense.
Smiley

Tucker, GA

#27 Apr 1, 2013
You obviously don't love the guy that much if you're threatening to let somebody knock u up if he don't agree to have more kids with you....that's not showing love on your part at all....if that makes any sense.
Sweetie

United States

#28 Apr 1, 2013
want another wrote:
My husband does have a good job and makes plenty for us along with my income. As for medical we both get insurance through our jobs that's more than enough. As for my looks it should not matter. He married me and has stayed with me for than my looks. I love him but I don't feel complete if it makes any sense.
Just making the point that things change over 10 years...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She's still at it 12 min Fordsville 17
Owensboros easiest 17 min Lol 3
Kevin Gannaway 49 min True 4
samantha luck 1 hr Im high class 11
Cheating advice 1 hr Bands 9
Tayler Gray 1 hr gucci 3
Cute single guys 25-30 (Jul '12) 2 hr Seriously 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages