maybe

Owensboro, KY

#1 Apr 3, 2014
Adrian? Or something like that
heard she was easy and likes to sleep with men when she knows they have a girl at home.
lol

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2014
maybe wrote:
heard she was easy and likes to sleep with men when she knows they have a girl at home.
Adriane alvey Vincent from beaver damn ?
which one

Owensboro, KY

#3 Apr 3, 2014
Which one are you talking about? I know a few.
leave it alone

Owensboro, KY

#4 Apr 3, 2014
maybe wrote:
If you are talking about the one from beaver damn she is a good girl maybe you should take a second look at your man .... Then again if you were half as fine as she is your man would be at home anyway ....
nope

Owensboro, KY

#5 Apr 3, 2014
The one from Owensboro real ugly?
jack

United States

#7 Apr 3, 2014
leave it alone wrote:
<quoted text>If you are talking about the one from beaver damn she is a good girl maybe you should take a second look at your man .... Then again if you were half as fine as she is your man would be at home anyway ....
Not good at all! Think she's still on dope. Who she banging now
LOOSE

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 3, 2014
Adriane alvey Vincent from beaver dam had sex with josh story while she married.
huh

United States

#10 Apr 3, 2014
LOOSE wrote:
Adriane alvey Vincent from beaver dam had sex with josh story while she married.
Is she divorced now
none ya

United States

#11 Apr 3, 2014
huh wrote:
<quoted text>Is she divorced now
Apperantly if you don't know it's none of your business !!!!
none ya

United States

#12 Apr 3, 2014
jack wrote:
<quoted text>Not good at all! Think she's still on dope. Who she banging now
Hey jack what's no good you talking about shit you don't know for sure
wow

Owensboro, KY

#13 Apr 3, 2014
She lives in ob. Not Hartford and she looks like a dope head and I'm pretty sure she is on more than just that.
wow we

Owensboro, KY

#14 Apr 3, 2014
wow wrote:
She lives in ob. Not Hartford and she looks like a dope head and I'm pretty sure she is on more than just that.
What's a dope head look like exactly ?
wow we

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 3, 2014
wow wrote:
So exactly what does a dope head look like ? And if the first poster is right she is on more than that !!! She is on their old mans cooooock .... Lmfao
maybe

United States

#16 Apr 4, 2014
wow we wrote:
<quoted text>
So exactly what does a dope head look like ? And if the first poster is right she is on more than that !!! She is on their old mans cooooock .... Lmfao
first off I never said she was on mine. Just putting it out there that she is a ho3. She will sleep with anyone. For dope pills whatever she can get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fine blonde drives LincolnLS at shell 10 min I know her 2
Easy women at Hunter Douglas? 20 min third shift 5
Tiffany Johnson 20 min Get a life 7
US Bank hiring (Mar '14) 44 min Formersmoker 24
jared clark (May '14) 47 min Look here 9
Chris cline (pimp) POSITIVE 2 hr Sally suthers 11
talayna board lil daddy 2 hr Im white 21

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance