Sexual Addictions
i could join

Central City, KY

#22 Dec 28, 2012
Liberal Wisenheimer wrote:
<quoted text>Jeez Dude, you should write a book. How old was the Mom?
Sorry forgot to use the right name
i could join

Central City, KY

#23 Dec 28, 2012
dirtylove wrote:
oh the tales i could tell:]
I am addicted to vaginia and i don't want rehabilitated.
I hear ya vajayjay is best but will take oral from willing parties lol
Britt

Owensboro, KY

#24 Dec 28, 2012
I'm sitting in church looking at the pastor preaching thinking.... My God I bet he is sexy with no clothes on and I would love to get my hands on him then I look to my side and see a sexy woman and think My gosh I'd love to touch her too.... My brain works like this everywhere I go.... I think about sleeping with my teacher, past teachers, neighbors, preachers, just everyone! Honestly I'd do it too if I had the slightest opening or willing participant. I'm terrible!

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25 Dec 28, 2012
Britt wrote:
I'm sitting in church looking at the pastor preaching thinking.... My God I bet he is sexy with no clothes on and I would love to get my hands on him then I look to my side and see a sexy woman and think My gosh I'd love to touch her too.... My brain works like this everywhere I go.... I think about sleeping with my teacher, past teachers, neighbors, preachers, just everyone! Honestly I'd do it too if I had the slightest opening or willing participant. I'm terrible!
I do that too :-/
i could join

Central City, KY

#26 Dec 28, 2012
Britt wrote:
Like I said earlier as long as its legal willing and disease free and not gross ill do it. Family friends complete strangers black white Asian I love sex period

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28 Dec 28, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do that too :-/
Well let's go
omg

Princeton, KY

#29 Dec 28, 2012
Britt wrote:
I think you are my soul mate. Lol.
i could join

Central City, KY

#30 Dec 28, 2012
Guess everyone isn't horny anymore
TPP

United States

#31 Dec 28, 2012
You are my kind of people. ; )
Britt

Owensboro, KY

#32 Dec 28, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are my soul mate. Lol.
Lol thanks
Britt

Owensboro, KY

#33 Dec 28, 2012
i could join wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said earlier as long as its legal willing and disease free and not gross ill do it. Family friends complete strangers black white Asian I love sex period
That's how I am too.... Any race is fine with me and either gender is fine with me too ;)
I do feel a little bad about the preacher though.... Just not bad enough to stop the thoughts
Anon

Tucker, GA

#34 Dec 28, 2012
Don't feel bad. My ex boyfriend used to get me off during church. I'd wear a skirt and put my coat over my lap and cross my legs while he fingered me. I also had a vibrator with a strap that I could wear and he had a remote to it. He would turn it on anywhere. In church, in school, at the table when he came over for dinner. Nothing quite like getting off during a prayer meeting. The stage at our church was hollow underneath, closed off from the front but it had a door in the back that you could get to from another room, and we used to have sex under it during church, and in the church attic too. I'm pretty sure I'm going straight to hell in a hand basket. So don't feel bad. At least you're just thinking about it and not actually doing it.
i could join

Central City, KY

#35 Dec 28, 2012
Britt wrote:
<quoted text>That's how I am too.... Any race is fine with me and either gender is fine with me too ;)
I do feel a little bad about the preacher though.... Just not bad enough to stop the thoughts
I understand that 100% percent hell if I could get it 25% of what I wanted is die a happy man
Debra Ann Johnson

Tucker, GA

#36 Dec 28, 2012
Meth, Crack, Bad Boob Job & Fisting..http://www.newbienude s.com/profile/DebbieWhitney/
i could join

Central City, KY

#37 Dec 28, 2012
Debra Ann Johnson wrote:
Meth, Crack, Bad Boob Job & Fisting..http://www.newbienude s.com/profile/DebbieWhitney/
Dam u r hott.....I have a wet tongue and large hands if interested
Dkh

Tucker, GA

#38 Dec 28, 2012
Well Cupid, I'm up for girls only. No guys lol. There are things I love that only girls can give me.
i could join

Central City, KY

#39 Dec 29, 2012
I am "up" right now needing relief
Beka

United States

#40 Jan 16, 2013
Debra Ann Johnson wrote:
Debra Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott have HEPATITIS C!! He gave it to my best friend's brother after they "dated" awhile!! Did he get it from shooting up his meth with dirty needles or was it from getting wads shot up his rear end?? Either way, thats still disgusting and it goes to show that Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott will do ANYTHING just to get their freak on, sexually or to get high! I hope whoever has had any sexual relations with Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson or Jimmy Lott, whether it was him on the receiving or giving end, anally or orally, or anyone who has partied with Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson or Jimmy Lott and hit his weed or his meth, and especially if they "banged" together (both senses of the word) then those people really should get a medical examination ASAP!! Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott won't admit to having this horrible life endangering disease so it makes one wonder what else he has or has had that he isn't open about. My best friend's brother was reduced to actually having to blackmail Debra Ann Whitney and Jimmy Lott in order to finally hear the truth!! Oh, and Debra Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott, I know you will read this so I am going to let you know that what you are doing is, in fact, AGAINST THE LAW, so you really need to come clean with everyone, even though your body cant be clean anymore.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42 Jan 16, 2013
just_me_73 wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's go
babe, I'm ready!

How are you???
Dude 4 Dude.

United States

#44 Jan 16, 2013
I have a oral fixation. I totally love to service guys. No strings attached. I just love being on my knees. At times I really think I have a addiction to giving head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby mamas 12 min Husbandsfamily 70
Wish you could be deleted as quick 33 min God 8
Mayfair Medical Building Closing Down!! 44 min Chad 7
Tonya Ling 45 min You dont know 17
The Mary Owen Murder (Jan '13) 51 min food for thought 186
josh hulsey 53 min pipes 1
Lindsey Menche 54 min Anonymous 26

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance