First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wonder

Owensboro, KY

#23 Mar 6, 2013
Sure wish someone that got the letter would post it somewhere. I am sure it would be a good read.
arsesRus

Owensboro, KY

#24 Mar 6, 2013
Post it you can doooooo it!
Mystic

Owensboro, KY

#26 Mar 6, 2013
Cops do unlawful things then tell pedestrians to not do it. Every where in the United States.
Just say no

United States

#27 Mar 6, 2013
Mystic wrote:
Cops do unlawful things then tell pedestrians to not do it. Every where in the United States.
Hey genius, the word you're looking for is CIVILIAN. A PEDESTRIAN is someone walking on foot. And your post has zero relevance to the topic.

Scott brought a lot to the table that the general public should be aware of. Such as two officers taking advantage of their positions and literally coming and going as they deemed fit on OUR tax money. Leaving work on personal business, using company vehicles, and getting paid...that's not even half of the information in the letter. I'm glad this info has come to light.
hmmm

United States

#28 Mar 6, 2013
Just say no wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey genius, the word you're looking for is CIVILIAN. A PEDESTRIAN is someone walking on foot. And your post has zero relevance to the topic.
Scott brought a lot to the table that the general public should be aware of. Such as two officers taking advantage of their positions and literally coming and going as they deemed fit on OUR tax money. Leaving work on personal business, using company vehicles, and getting paid...that's not even half of the information in the letter. I'm glad this info has come to light.
How would someone go about reading this letter? Any news outlet sharing it? I looked around yesterday and couldn't find anything about it.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#29 Mar 7, 2013
I would love to read it as well. To create such a stir there must be alot more in there than leaving work on personal busisness and using company cars.Heck Alma Randolph did that for years ,came in when she wanted,spent tons of time at T J Max and Edies interior decorating. There has to be alot more to this than that.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#30 Mar 7, 2013
I would love to read it as well. Gotta be more in there than using company cars for personal busisness to make such a stir.
Show proof

United States

#31 Mar 7, 2013
Contact the Messenger Inquirer, they have it
Really

Owensboro, KY

#32 Mar 7, 2013
I am pretty sure they won't turn it over to anybody.
truth

Owensboro, KY

#33 Mar 7, 2013
Really wrote:
I would love to read it as well. To create such a stir there must be alot more in there than leaving work on personal busisness and using company cars.Heck Alma Randolph did that for years ,came in when she wanted,spent tons of time at T J Max and Edies interior decorating. There has to be alot more to this than that.
Is Edies where she bought all her Nubian statues?
Really

Owensboro, KY

#34 Mar 7, 2013
I don't know about statues. Edie decorated her house in the Downs.
jess

Owensboro, KY

#35 Mar 7, 2013
We need to observe, we need to check this out, we need to read this letter, we need to see what this is about, we need a government program...
Jesse

Greenville, KY

#36 Mar 7, 2013
jess wrote:
We need to observe, we need to check this out, we need to read this letter, we need to see what this is about, we need a government program...
You need to quit imitating, you need your own thoughts, you need your own lines, you need to get original, you need a government program...
psych

United States

#37 Mar 7, 2013
This sick little town is corrupt as I've ever seen. People don't know the half of it.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#38 Mar 7, 2013
psych wrote:
This sick little town is corrupt as I've ever seen. People don't know the half of it.
this town is sick and full of crazy retarded ppl...i'm not from here but kinda stuck here and very corrupt but so is everywhere else...
lol

United States

#39 Mar 7, 2013
psych wrote:
Let's hear it then.
jessie

Owensboro, KY

#40 Mar 13, 2013
we need to find this letter, we need to see what's in it, we need to stop corruption, we need to take a stand, we need to see what's up with this, we need bacon, we need a government program...
arsesRus

Owensboro, KY

#41 Mar 13, 2013
Probly got sumthn about det. Wankers gun cuverups
Owensboro, KY

#42 Mar 14, 2013
Post on the Owensboro Police Department Facebook page. I'll do it if others do...We need transparency.
Barney Fife

Owensboro, KY

#43 Mar 14, 2013
Badge Buddy, there is a lot of truth to it.
Have you seen the letter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joanna Romano and Angelica almnaz 2 min Brittiany Matthews 12
soulmate 18 min who 24
so the grass isn't 21 min soul 30
reggie ragland 56 min Curious 3
How did Mariah Gerrard Fulkerson die 58 min Desi 15
Brea wade 1 hr haha 19
Kenny Crandall and carpets unlimited 1 hr SOtrue 17
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE