OPD Scott Steward letter?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
badge buddy

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Heard Steward retired and wrote a long letter with inside complaints regarding OPD functioning and politics. Any truth to this?
DCSO

Henderson, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2013
badge buddy wrote:
Heard Steward retired and wrote a long letter with inside complaints regarding OPD functioning and politics. Any truth to this?
Laid it out!! Want to see the fall out from this !!
Team SS

Duluth, GA

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Give it a little while and the OPD damange control will jump on here and start trashing his character, his reputation and his family life. They've already tried once making accusations that he cheated on his wife...which we all know is false bc she is SMOKING HOT! SS has the balls to say what every officer still employed by OPD can't. Heads will roll unless city hall covers their asses.
The Juice

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 4, 2013
What did the letter say?
There are no balls

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 4, 2013
It takes zero, repeat zero, balls to burn a past employer after retirement.
Unless

Madisonville, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Unless you are concerned about your future employment prospects!
John 8-32

Madisonville, KY

#8 Mar 4, 2013
The truth will set OPD free!! Be free political and scandlous birdie!! Catharsis is the answer!
Wonder

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Who did he send the letter to ?? Unless the newspaper prints it in full,what good will it be? If he just sent it to chief or mayors office nobody will ever know 7142anything about it.
Read the Letter

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 5, 2013
WOW....he did lay it all out. I hope something is done about some of the Command Staff.
truth

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 5, 2013
give us details
Doesnt matter

Duluth, GA

#12 Mar 5, 2013
This is who all received a copy. Commissioners, mayor, all city dept heads every fire and police officers, city manager, McClean co paper, Wfie and WEHT.
I also read the letter. I can't imagine what it must be like to work in a building under those conditions. Shame on those who live by doubles standards! Shame on those who allowed and continue to allow this to continue. How can the general public believe and trust in a dept. that allow the law to be broken in there own place of employment? Sadly, I thought the new chief might bring about change that was desperately needed. Now I see he is no better than the former chief.
As far as the comment from There are No Balls.... only a fool would jeapordize his retirement by coming forward with the facts so close to retirement after being the the number target of a witch hunt.

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Doesnt matter wrote:
This is who all received a copy. Commissioners, mayor, all city dept heads every fire and police officers, city manager, McClean co paper, Wfie and WEHT.
I also read the letter. I can't imagine what it must be like to work in a building under those conditions. Shame on those who live by doubles standards! Shame on those who allowed and continue to allow this to continue. How can the general public believe and trust in a dept. that allow the law to be broken in there own place of employment? Sadly, I thought the new chief might bring about change that was desperately needed. Now I see he is no better than the former chief.
As far as the comment from There are No Balls.... only a fool would jeapordize his retirement by coming forward with the facts so close to retirement after being the the number target of a witch hunt.
Yeah... Because said people won't cover it all up. We will never hear anything from it.
hum

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 5, 2013
OR the truth is more important than the retirement. Sounds like he is willing to give it up for what is the right thing to do! That seems like a big price to pay if you only want to cause trouble.
command staff

Duluth, GA

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Yes, we're guilty!!!! No worries though Our friends at City Hall will protect us!!!
Read the letter as well

United States

#16 Mar 5, 2013
^ post was funny.

Read the letter. He's a real good dude. Always liked him and always will. For those that will try and figure out who has posted in this thread, don't waste your time. I'm not a city employee.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Seems that few care about Steward's ranting.
arsesRus

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 5, 2013
I would like to read it and I'm sure lots of others would too if they knew about it.
Yeti Fan

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Scott is a great guy! OPD is full of low life crooks who are ripping the people of Owensboro off!
officers unfriendly

Owensboro, KY

#21 Mar 5, 2013
Why are owensboro police o unfriendly ? Not good

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#22 Mar 6, 2013

Is this dead already?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sometimes I wonder why even try 13 min Scott84 5
Selling stolen Goodwill stuff on Barter and Trade 17 min con artist 6
Misty Moffett 20 min cody 21
Brandon Carter hit rock bottom? 34 min Ashley 8
Where the Heroin 40 min JWEBB 13
lady at smothers cussing my kids 45 min Erin 43
people who work at twin rivers.... 45 min Ridiculous 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages