Brad Cecil Farmers House Real Estate

Brad Cecil Farmers House Real Estate

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

joey

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 28, 2013
Brad Cecil is going to put these lousy realtors out of business. About time someone stood up to these crooks. He charges half then other realtors and does twice the eork and effort. You have my respect Brad.
Haha

Madison, WI

#2 Dec 28, 2013
joey wrote:
Brad Cecil is going to put these lousy realtors out of business. About time someone stood up to these crooks. He charges half then other realtors and does twice the eork and effort. You have my respect Brad.
Haha good luck with that. This is coming from someone that has used Brad while trying to sell my house.
You get......

Toledo, OH

#3 Dec 29, 2013
What you pay for. Brad did NOTHING to sell my home. Listed it with him for 6 months. Other than a bi weekly ad in the M-I, I never even heard from him. Hired a professional, paid them 6% and my house no longer belonged to me 96 days later. My agent spent money and time to sell my home. And it worked. A good realtor is just like EVERY other service in the world. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Dec 30, 2013
had you been smart and sold it yourself, you could have saved 6% and been rid of the house in half the time.
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 30, 2013
Yes I'll agree with both of you. Brad just wants the 250.00 for the six month listing with the hopes that another realtor sells it for him. At least that how I felt the six months he had my listing. Your best bet if you don't have the time to do it yourself is to hire a realtor.
tsk

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2013
I have sold and bought houses from brad. Both my homes sold in less than two weeks. Brad and Jacklyn went out of their way numerous times to help my family. I totally disagree with all these comments.
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2013
Not saying his staff is the problem. Both of the Jacklyn's if they are spelled the same way are very friendly and great to work with. Brad on the other hand is a total jerk if you don't do what he wants. He will still make good money selling your house for you after he gets you to drop the price so it'll sell and you walk away with nothing.
Really

United States

#10 Dec 31, 2013
So he charges an upfront fee of $250.00? What else?
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2013
Really wrote:
So he charges an upfront fee of $250.00? What else?
Unless he changed his prices he charges a upfront fee ( other realtors don't that I know of ) when we listed with him the prices ranged from 250.00 at the low end and up to a 1000.00 on the high end. Just depends on if you want a bigger sign in your yard or if you want a ad in the paper. One thing he never did and told us upfront he doesn't do is have a open house. Huge mistake I think but who knows.
Kelli

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 4, 2014
He's not good looking, but the boy sells some houses. Our realtor said he's a jerk, but he's straight up to deal with and he sells a lot. I think a lot of people are just jealous that he charges half as much and sells more than they do.
et1jake

Owensboro, KY

#14 Dec 14, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless he changed his prices he charges a upfront fee ( other realtors don't that I know of ) when we listed with him the prices ranged from 250.00 at the low end and up to a 1000.00 on the high end. Just depends on if you want a bigger sign in your yard or if you want a ad in the paper. One thing he never did and told us upfront he doesn't do is have a open house. Huge mistake I think but who knows.
Good that he doesn't do open houses. Open houses are a scam. Realtors love them because they use the home owner to attract potential clients for the realtor. While the homeowner has to deal with the mess of a bunch of people trampling through their house, messing with things, and even walking away with some items.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's that Amy Smith chic what she all about 3 min Kemmy 3
Tiffany Nelson arrested 48 min Looker 7
Video 53 min Wondering 1
OCTC refunds 1 hr Sally Mae 3
Nichole bowldes or Burt 2 hr Tlk2much 2
Ashley philpott 2 hr Hithimup 5
Dear Morris Plank 2 hr Morris Plank 10

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance