First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wayne LaPierre

Ashburn, VA

#1 Aug 14, 2012
What's in there that the OPD doesn't want getting out?
truth is..

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2012
It's not a matter of what they don't want to get out. It's a matter that it was in the middle of an IA investigation and the MI couldn't keep their nosey asses out of it. She resigned before investigation was completed but MI wouldn't let it go. Who cares!
in the know

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2012
She resigned because she was getting fired. Dont worry, everyone will know WHY soon enough. And people will be shocked. Stay tuned folks.
sarah cosgrove

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2012
in the know: is that right? lol and wayne LaPierre none of ya god damn buisness. i guess its comedy to you all. lol BUT kids will be kids:) oh and in the know: you must not know the whole story, & before ya open ya big mouth to talk shit, make sure its the truth. damn owensboro lowlifes
your name here

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2012
tell us the truth if you know it to dispell all rumors. It will be made a matter of public records, might as well get it out in the open. Already got the police chief to retire over it...
CSI

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Look out people, pigshit is about to hit the fan
nosey neighbor

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2012
driving squad car on trips? booze?
wow

United States

#9 Sep 6, 2012
sarah cosgrove wrote:
in the know: is that right? lol and wayne LaPierre none of ya god damn buisness. i guess its comedy to you all. lol BUT kids will be kids:) oh and in the know: you must not know the whole story, & before ya open ya big mouth to talk shit, make sure its the truth. damn owensboro lowlifes
I'm sure your momma is proud of your trashy mouth. Great job at making her look really good! I'd be embarrassed of my child acting like that whether it's defensively or not. You should just stop before you make the situation worse!
President Obama

Owensboro, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Oh yea- and just cause she says she's Sarah means she is
Just Sayn

Owensboro, KY

#11 Sep 7, 2012
I hear Marian is doing well, really what ever happened down there I hope she continues to have a peaceful life .
John

Henderson, KY

#13 Nov 4, 2012
I think when the press quits digging into personal lives for their own gain and people in the surrounding area are so perfect that they follow suit without realizing how incredibly stupid they truly are begin to support each other, then maybe this country might come around. What if I trashed your family and stuck your kids faces out there to be chastised? People make mistakes and can recover if their neighbors would let them. If it were me, I would leave that crack ass town and let all of you rot. What am I saying...I did leave...and you are rotting. Now say something funny about that geniuses.
lmao

United States

#15 Nov 4, 2012
John wrote:
I think when the press quits digging into personal lives for their own gain and people in the surrounding area are so perfect that they follow suit without realizing how incredibly stupid they truly are begin to support each other, then maybe this country might come around. What if I trashed your family and stuck your kids faces out there to be chastised? People make mistakes and can recover if their neighbors would let them. If it were me, I would leave that crack ass town and let all of you rot. What am I saying...I did leave...and you are rotting. Now say something funny about that geniuses.
Woohoo! Good for you. Dumbass
Rodney King

Owensboro, KY

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Can't we all just get along?
bong

Owensboro, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Freedom of Information Act is there for a reason people.. and "Sarah", anyone working for the city knows what this is, and SHOULD persuade yourself/others to take care when working knowing just about anything can be requested and must be presented if asked for. Law is the law, and it's funny that the Law Enforcement dept isn't upholding this law.

I dont care who you are, what you did... this is a law to protect the tax-payers against abuse and is there for a reason. Abuse the system and it'll bite you in the ass.
the REAL sarah cosgrove

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Nov 5, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Woohoo! Good for you. Dumbass
he's a dumbass, but he makes complete sense? you probably didnt understand any of that or you wouldnt have said this.
honest

Owensboro, KY

#19 Nov 5, 2012
the story that wont go away! who cares she got in trouble, and they investigated and she resigned! Its been well over a year, and this is soooo old news. She has moved on with her ife, so for Gods sake let it go. There was no cover up, no continuing issues, she made a mistake, the city acted once they knew about the issues,and she left. Happens ALL the time at EVERY place of employment! US Bank, City of Owb, Unilever, etc.....employees mess up and get in trouble they face suspensions or termination end of story......
bong

Owensboro, KY

#20 Nov 5, 2012
You idiots. It's not about her or what she did! She's gone, she resigned. OK?

It's about the lack of transparency and lack of cooperation and following the damned law here. I think it's more about Skeens than her! He tried to get on in L'ville and wanted to keep working! He knew he had to move or quit. He didn't get hired there so he had to quit quick. Now the city is going along with not following the FOI Act... it's corruption and non-transparency that's the real issue here.
Really

United States

#22 Nov 5, 2012
If it really is about personal use of squad car then they should fire all of them! Its. Kind of like a perk, they all do it. What is the big deal it puts more Police presence out there evn if they aren't working
stephanie t

Owensboro, KY

#23 Feb 14, 2013
Even though me and sarah arent friends anymore i have very high respect for marian. She made a mistake. Everyone does! Yall need to get over it. Marian has been doin really good and im proud of her. I wish her the best. She is a sweet person.
Police by my house

Benton, KY

#24 Feb 15, 2013
I relly do wish the police would stay on fred st more. They can make tns of money writing speeding tickets tHEY DRIVE 56-60 IN A 35 SPEED LIMIT. or mabey the city dont need money.Iallways get in the fast lane and do speed limit of 35 makes people mad lol then thy go around me at like 70 mi pr hour lol. come on guys in blue get on fred st ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman who post nudes 11 min Your true love 1
missing you like crazy 13 min Me to baby 2
$50 cash to first one to give me my IP 13 min Tehe 5
Chelsey daughtrey and Sarah bowman fight at Tay... 33 min haha 2
vanguard 36 min frustrated 1
adrian kelly (Sep '11) 44 min hottie 13
Rory Brown 49 min Rat 3

Flood Warning for Daviess County was issued at April 01 at 6:02AM EDT

Owensboro Dating
Find my Match