Haly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Are you serious? Common sense would say he didn't choke on a hotdog while he was swimming. Charges?! It was a terrible terrible accident that will haunt people forever. They need positive thoughts and prayers and not what word on the street has to offer.
dodd daddy knows wrote:
story round town is he also choked on a hot dog. and how does a parent not supervise 8 year olds in water. criminal charges need to be filed worthwith.

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

If someone knows how to get threads deleted I would appreciate trying to get this one removed. I regret bringing it up
goingforbroke

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

WONTON81 wrote:
If someone knows how to get threads deleted I would appreciate trying to get this one removed. I regret bringing it up
I just reported it. It shouldn't be on here much longer.I don't know what's wrong with people but its sad to see such evil! I hope their conscience gets the best of them.
playa

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

How do u report this?? We all need to report it so it will be removed!!!

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

goingforbroke wrote:
<quoted text>I just reported it. It shouldn't be on here much longer.I don't know what's wrong with people but its sad to see such evil! I hope their conscience gets the best of them.
Thank u very much. I learned my lesson. This is no place for serious issues, how pathetic
goingforbroke

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

buyer with cash wrote:
This is not in violation on topix policy, but I will agree its tasteless.
<quoted text>
they delete everything reported. The creators have had lawsuits.

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Anyone that knows how needs to report it. I can't see them leaving this up with these awful people's comments
goingforbroke

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

WONTON81 wrote:
Anyone that knows how needs to report it. I can't see them leaving this up with these awful people's comments
it doesn't need a bunch of reports. I promise it will be gone shortly.

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

goingforbroke wrote:
<quoted text>it doesn't need a bunch of reports. I promise it will be gone shortly.
Thanks again
Joe

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

It is terrible tragedy!!! Deepest sympathy!

Where was adults?? Who was supervising?? Why did two kids pull him from the water??

Lots of drownings happen each year, measures do need to be taken to help prevent tragedies like this....
Kyle

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

His dad was at work he went with some friends if you thank need to voice your comment ill be at crs all week long 2803 tamarack road fell free to drop by there and say some shit like that. Your a piece of shit
gratitude

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Instead of placing blame, pointing fingers, or spreading rumors, take this time to thank God for your family being safe. Please leave these people alone.
josh stinnett

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Kyle wrote:
His dad was at work he went with some friends if you thank need to voice your comment ill be at crs all week long 2803 tamarack road fell free to drop by there and say some shit like that. Your a piece of shit
absolutely.. I'm there Monday thru Friday as well.. I really wish somebody wuld run up and say some dumb shit like that...
Kyle

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Every body that works with Blaine's dad has that family in there prayers
Matthew Knox

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

You people are a bunch of low life pieces of shit. If it was any of your family members you'd feel absolutely terrible. The dad was at work all day trying to support his family, trying to be the dad that his son could look up too. I'm completely sick of this thread. I'm with Kyle and Josh. If anyone of you pathetic people want to make comments as such "choking on a hot dog" towards that little boy, feel free to bring your bitch ass to 2541 Griffith avenue, I'll be glad to wax that ass.
Matthew Knox

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

stan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bring a dictionary
I hope you do
Matthew

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Well how about you go by the address right there and you'll get a front row seat of what "will" happen
Charity Hall

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

I was at the Emergency Room for an unrelated reason when the boy's parents came in. It broke my heart to hear what had happened. I couldn't imagine loosing a child no matter the circumstance. My thoughts and prayers are with the family, and I will also pray for the people posting rude comments on here. They obviously don't have a heart. R.I.P Blaine.
cody tolson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

im here all week wrote:
What is blue and yellow and sits at the bottom of the pool?
A kid with slashed floaties.
LISTEN HERE I DON'T KNOW WHO U THINK U R BUT U AIN'T FUNNY U STUPID FUCK. THIS IS THE KIDS UNCLE AND ME AND MY FAMILY R HAVING ENOUGH PROBS AS IS AND GETTIN ON HERE TO READ WHAT U HEARTLESS PIECES OF SHIT WRITE IS NOT DOIN NE GOOD. Y DOESN'T EVERYONE LEAVE THIS TOPIC ALONE AND IF NOT AND U HAVE NE THING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT GET AT ME AND WE CAN HANDLE IT. AND TO THOSE THAT GAVE US UR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS WE APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. THX
stupid

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Okay the guy just wanted to know what happened and now he knows and understand's this site is crap talk for people. It really is just sad. The guy didn't mean anything bad by the post. That being said.....all of you rude and nasy hateful people, this was a sad accident and now this family has a hole in their family. Things happen and sometimes we have no reason for it. God please protect this child in your arms and let his family know that he is with you safe and happy. RIP Blaine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
another one bites the dust (Feb '11) 6 min Ridiculous 8
landon prather (pos) (Mar '13) 9 min Stacie 16
Ray Hurd the barber 15 min rays tres amigos 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min House of ill reputelicans 144,843
Help Office 1 hr Uggwugg 4
Over grown weeds at smothers park 2 hr Roundupplz 5
Pacific Wings wins DOT contract - Business News (Jul '09) 2 hr District 1 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••