jenny couples haynes
I know

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 19, 2013
She is working and has been working for the police for a long time. I have proof! U better watch out
Really

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2013
Whats your proof?
Carlos

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Go ahead and sell her something and let us know
scu

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2013
She gets busted all the time and she never gets in any trouble. She dosent havw money for a lawyer and never goes to rehab amd she juat keeps getting high and turning others in. It dosent take a genius to figure it out!
angel

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 19, 2013
She is a disgusting skank and a horrible mother!!
come to think of it

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2013
Ppl have been getting busted atound her for yrs. AT LEAST five of them. but hey maybe she's doing some a favor.. in the long run. I Know one that is clean and happy at least, living a healthier life now
beyonce

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 20, 2013
Rat!!
Imherr1980

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2013
Wow I know his fed ass didn't say sell her something y'all skanks make me laugh y'all been doing this shit for years I ain't never had a charge thought of rehab been on paper or even been in a bust despite your efforts damn Los the ink finally dry on all the paperwork ur on y'all ain't got no place to judge me y'all just mad I may be down but I get down how I live and I still don't live down on y'all level

Jenni cupples Haynes spell it right bitches
Imherr1980

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 26, 2013
Really wrote:
Whats your proof?
thankyou I welcome any thing to back ur shit up
booger

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 26, 2013
Imherr1980 wrote:
Wow I know his fed ass didn't say sell her something y'all skanks make me laugh y'all been doing this shit for years I ain't never had a charge thought of rehab been on paper or even been in a bust despite your efforts damn Los the ink finally dry on all the paperwork ur on y'all ain't got no place to judge me y'all just mad I may be down but I get down how I live and I still don't live down on y'all level
Jenni cupples Haynes spell it right bitches
u get busted all the time and u never do any time RAT! Ur a joke! Keep talking gangster without ur teeth in ya mouth u stupid skank! Ha! Keep busting people u toothless has been!
joke

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2013
Im her and I have no front teeth but im gangsta!
Tara Omer Dant

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 26, 2013
That ho has a lot of mugshots!
http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...
joke

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 26, 2013
Tara Omer Dant wrote:
That ho has a lot of mugshots!
http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...
posession of meth last month and 2nd degree robbery last year and still she gets in no trouble! Come on now jenny! A rat is a rat. Get down how you live rat!
lolololol

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Jul 26, 2013
She fake as hell....doesn't take care of her kids...pitiful excuse for a mother and a female...and YES U ARE A RAT! I'd leave Los' name outta ya mouth.... nasty has been... Court docs are public record you can even read what was said during a trial...DUH......like I said RAT!
really

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 26, 2013
Where can you read them at?
Wtf

United States

#17 Jul 26, 2013
Have u seen her lately?? Track marks everywhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who numb is 2 min For reals 2
Wow! And that's drug free feelings 5 min Bobby 2
seth bruner 24 min TripleDong 3
You honestly think 26 min Darjeeling 2
Cheap trick 1 hr Sick 1
Ahh. Cheese 1 hr Laslie 4
Addie Tinsley 1 hr Omfg 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance