Decent Older Single Men

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Looking

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2014
Are there any educated good looking older (40+) single men in Owensboro? I just moved here and all I seem to meet is uneducated jerk offs who ask you to sleep with them before even buying you dinner & they all have beer bellies, not even trying to take care of themselves
?

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2014
Are you a good looking, over 40, in shape and educated female?
hey there

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2014
I'm over 40 male
that guy

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2014
What is your number or email
agree

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2014
Be careful when u randomly ask this. I'm a well educated, over 40, with a career, stable, petite female, and have yet to find what you are asking for here in Owensboro . They are all either players, want to be taken care of, or don't know what truth is... Usually all of the above.
fun fun

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2014
Maybe y'all need an educated fit younger man to please you while you are looking!! ohiovalleyconst gmail
doriangray

La Grange, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2014
agree wrote:
Be careful when u randomly ask this. I'm a well educated, over 40, with a career, stable, petite female, and have yet to find what you are asking for here in Owensboro . They are all either players, want to be taken care of, or don't know what truth is... Usually all of the above.
What is the "truth"?? The truth is, there is no truth.
Looking

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2014
I'm finding that out, I'm well educated, athletic, not skinny but not overweight at all, good job, take care of my kids, no gvmnt help, and im just looking for people to get to know & its driving me insane! The next guy who asks me if I want to "cuddle" or just hook up I may wind uphitting!! Buy me dinner at least before u have the nerve to ask that & if you don't look like Brad Pitt, you better have a better game than that! Chilvary is dead in this town!!
agree

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2014
I agree .. It's either dead or fake...
niceguy2014

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2014
How about a guy who fits your description but is 35? And yes, I will take you out to dinner, nothing expected. I also have a hard time finding decent women here. They have either dated everyone or no job and expect to be taken care of. I am stable, have a great job, drive a 2013 model vehicle, just would like some company. And before you ask, yes I'm attractive
An exception

Princeton, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2014
agree wrote:
I am 40, single, in shape, am employed and financially independent and a home owner, and have a B.A.- yet have had little luck in the romance dept. since moving back here in 2006. I have many of the same complaints about women I have dated.
Looking

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2014
So nice guy & an exception, where would a lady go to find nice guys like you here in Owensboro? I don't go to church, love God, hate organized religion, & while I don't mind going out for a nice drink now & then, the bar scene here is seriously lacking
agree

Russellville, KY

#13 Jan 16, 2014
An exception wrote:
<quoted text>I am 40, single, in shape, am employed and financially independent and a home owner, and have a B.A.- yet have had little luck in the romance dept. since moving back here in 2006. I have many of the same complaints about women I have dated.
I wish I had the answers. I know there are a lot of superficial women out there, just like the men I've run across. I think at the over 40 age, we have been there, done that, and don't need replays. Personally I have no expectation other than to be equally respected and loved.
women

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2014
Are the reason men are the way they are, and this stupid post totally supports that
Really

United States

#15 Jan 16, 2014
Well here's hope.. I'm 6'5" tall 220 lbs. attractive male with a good job, I'm 40 and believe me there are men also looking for good women out there. I'm having hard time finding someone without a pill or drug habit.. But I got news for you babe, your not gonna find what your looking for on topix. I would be very leery of STRANGERS you meet on here.. Its very easy to sell yourself online. Get out there and find a man in person. You can't judge someone's character by email or comments.. Not being harsh, just honest.. Good luck
Looking

United States

#16 Jan 16, 2014
Really wrote:
Well here's hope.. I'm 6'5" tall 220 lbs. attractive male with a good job, I'm 40 and believe me there are men also looking for good women out there. I'm having hard time finding someone without a pill or drug habit.. But I got news for you babe, your not gonna find what your looking for on topix. I would be very leery of STRANGERS you meet on here.. Its very easy to sell yourself online. Get out there and find a man in person. You can't judge someone's character by email or comments.. Not being harsh, just honest.. Good luck
Thank you! & to you too! I've tried the pof and mostly all thwy wanted to do was trade pics or asked me to cuddle before even meeting me. Match was not much better, but I'm holding out hope, and have decided to get out and do more, less bars, maybe Riverpark shows and am looking forward to Friday Aftwr 5 & I am hopeful about meeting some thoughtful people. I wouldn't dare meet anyone off here (no offense) but have enjoyed the discussion about it! & I like tall guys so I'll be on the look-out.
agree

Russellville, KY

#17 Jan 16, 2014
Very true Really..
stop

Tucker, GA

#18 Jan 16, 2014
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! & to you too! I've tried the pof and mostly all thwy wanted to do was trade pics or asked me to cuddle before even meeting me. Match was not much better, but I'm holding out hope, and have decided to get out and do more, less bars, maybe Riverpark shows and am looking forward to Friday Aftwr 5 & I am hopeful about meeting some thoughtful people. I wouldn't dare meet anyone off here (no offense) but have enjoyed the discussion about it! & I like tall guys so I'll be on the look-out.
And think before meeting men (or women) at Friday after 5. Family member met a guy there, dated him, moved in with him. He beat her, strangled her, drank a lot, did drugs, is bi.... Also held her id and got into her bank money. Very persuasive and controlling. He holds 3 identifications.
Friday after 5 can be a really dangerous to meet someone new.
problem

Princeton, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2014
Most highly educated don't stay here very long. Very limited opportunities for people with a college degree unless you are a teacher or work for the hospital.
hey there

United States

#20 Jan 16, 2014
I wish I could find a good woman that's not a user

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Like finding a needle in her arm pt ll 28 min Orange cap cop 1
Anal 30 min Not her friend 33
Cheating wives 34 min Not her friend 8
Lily J 46 min Agreed 2
Parental blocking 50 min mom 2
Reva Lee 51 min Josh 1
Shawn Clark 54 min You all messed up 20

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance