women who wont give up.....after its ...

women who wont give up.....after its been made clear he dont want you!!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
not

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Why do you torture yourself and everyone around you!! He is dateing someone else ... He has changed his number... He cusses you every time your name is mentioned or when he sees you!!!...ha has told you over and over snd over and over and over and over.... Move on your making an a$$ of yourself!!!!!
not

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Name this person!!!
Come on

Madisonville, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Names please ????
Come on

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Let me guess its Derek Barr ?
not

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 17, 2013
Def not gonna put the guys name on here... I posted this knowing she would see it hopeing to get thru to her ... But not only her I see and know several young women who make idiots of themselves over a guy who had made it clearer than clear they do not want to be botherd.... They call,they drive by there houses, they leave letters on there cars and doors, tbey talk to the guys friends, they follow the guy around, go into there work places,..... It's an ugly ugly scene,... They make fools of themselves!!
Why

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2013
If you not putting names then how is this person gna know who your talking about otherwise put whatever you have to say on their Facebook.
Agree

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Why wrote:
If you not putting names then how is this person gna know who your talking about otherwise put whatever you have to say on their Facebook.

I agree if u won't say who ur talking about your post is pointless dear.
Listen

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 18, 2013
You need to call or go see this person in person and tell them what you just told everyone here. This is not to be posted on Topix. Let's teem hear not see thru this or text. Let them hear it from your voice and then be done.
Haha

Saint Charles, KY

#9 Jun 18, 2013
Not is too much of a chicken sh1t and so is the guy she's talking about. What a bunch of wimps
truth

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 18, 2013
She dont want to post his name bc shes been blasted on topix bc he keeps leavin her and she has to keep reassurin someone that they are so in love. Lmao get a clue.
not

United States

#12 Jun 18, 2013
They have heard thru voice from several people... And like I said ... The person I am referring to would know exactly who this post was for!!she called this morning!!!....... Sometime the written word is stronger than the voiced word!!... Thank you and good day!!
me too

Chicago, IL

#13 Jun 18, 2013
not wrote:
They have heard thru voice from several people... And like I said ... The person I am referring to would know exactly who this post was for!!she called this morning!!!....... Sometime the written word is stronger than the voiced word!!... Thank you and good day!!
I'm also dealing with one who won't give up ... Still texting -still stalking - even paying his bills. Dumb
Wellwell

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 18, 2013
truth wrote:
She dont want to post his name bc shes been blasted on topix bc he keeps leavin her and she has to keep reassurin someone that they are so in love. Lmao get a clue.
Straight from the horses mouth if I've ever . Must be talking about my friend D. Mat

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15 Jun 18, 2013
Welllll....in my opinion there has to be a reason that this person is still holding on. Either he didnt give her an appropriate reason as to why they ended things, and she just wants to know why....orrrrr,he is acting like he doesn't want this girl around you, but when you aren't around he is all about her. 2 sides to every story...just sayin.
The Trash Man

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 18, 2013
Lets be honest if we can for a few minutes here , IF the person didn't want to stay then they wouldn't be somewhere they didnt Want to be at . Sounds like a lot of people worry about other people so much they almost feel it's a part of their own life .
Lady

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 18, 2013
not wrote:
Def not gonna put the guys name on here... I posted this knowing she would see it hopeing to get thru to her ... But not only her I see and know several young women who make idiots of themselves over a guy who had made it clearer than clear they do not want to be botherd.... They call,they drive by there houses, they leave letters on there cars and doors, tbey talk to the guys friends, they follow the guy around, go into there work places,..... It's an ugly ugly scene,... They make fools of themselves!!
You really do sound likes sissy. Poor poor thang :(
Fact

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 18, 2013
truth wrote:
Let's get it straight you chicken shit fuckers, SHE keeps leaving him and then returning because apparently that's where she chooses to be and few can't stand the thought of it and nobody has to be reassuring anyone . If they aren't happy where they are then I'd say they would be gone. FACT
halo

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jun 18, 2013
Some girls will never learn that.,that there will always be that one person u sweetheart will never hold a candle to..;)
WTF

Union Star, KY

#20 Jun 18, 2013
me too wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm also dealing with one who won't give up ... Still texting -still stalking - even paying his bills. Dumb
WTF? do you know how STUPID-DUMB you just made yourself sound? "I'm dealing with" "paying his bills" if your dealing then it would not be HIS bills it would be yours STUPID. How do you not know he isn't texting and maybe stopping by her place for a little lovin? YOU DONT!!!! if you know all this than YOUR stalking him!
breee

Evansville, IN

#21 Jun 18, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text> Let's get it straight you chicken shit fuckers, SHE keeps leaving him and then returning because apparently that's where she chooses to be and few can't stand the thought of it and nobody has to be reassuring anyone . If they aren't happy where they are then I'd say they would be gone. FACT
perhaps "few" should mind their own damn business and worry about something other than a couple that obviously does not worry about you. do you live in the home? its clear they have something you are jealous of. Have you even paid your project rent this month. ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Gannaway 6 min ok 6
Are there any good, affordable drug rehabs in ... 54 min wanderin 8
Southern Little League Allstars 56 min Daddy Ball 70
Married 1 hr Educated 63
Hotel hook ups 1 hr Hotel 8
When what happened ? 1 hr Blastfrompast 4
Who doesn't like their kitty licked? 1 hr Troll Mctrollson 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages