Cool tools to buy husband?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Handymanswife

Owensboro, KY

#1 Dec 10, 2013
Would love to have some ideas of handy tools/gadgets for my husband at Christmas. Any ideas? Any cool ones for regular household use?
Maybe

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2013
My guy likes those ratcheting wrenches at sears. They're more convenient and a lot easier to use. Merry Christmas!

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2013
The Total Socket at Home Depot.
crafts man

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2013
I agree about the ratcheting wrenches. They are great. Also, if he doesn't have a new drill set, those come in handy as well.
dude

Princeton, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2013
Make sure they are a good brand like craftsman. Not the crappy Chinese tools.
Denise

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2013
Got a set of metric and SAE at Gordon's for my dad for $25. Gear wrench brand. Each set was $25
Handymanswife

Owensboro, KY

#10 Dec 10, 2013
Thanks for all of these great suggestions!!
Taylor

Owensboro, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2013
Taylor

Owensboro, KY

#12 Dec 10, 2013
Marcus

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2013
He might appreciate you in the kitchen making him a sandwich and not on topix. Just saying
A Mom

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2013
The things that my husband uses most are his shop vac, screwdriver and ratchet sets, wrenches, the little extendable magnetic tool for when they drop screws and stuff, drills, a circular saw, sawhorses and tape measures and a good hammer. If he is just beginning his tool collection, a nice toolbox is essential! Sears usually has a craftsman toolbox or tool chest on sale this time of year. As far as brands, craftsman and Sthil are his favorites, but if they're a bit pricey for your budget, Stanley is actually a decent brand too.
Maybe

Owensboro, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2013
Marcus wrote:
He might appreciate you in the kitchen making him a sandwich and not on topix. Just saying

How do you know this lady isn't in the kitchen cooking for him everyday? She may,she may not. I think it's nice and thoughtful that she knows what he likes and is asking for help to find something to surprise him. I hate when trolls like you turn positive or thoughtful threads into something negative. Didn't your mama teach you that if you can't say something nice you shouldn't say anything at all? Your petty two cents was not needed. Just saying:)
whoa!

United States

#16 Dec 11, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
The Total Socket at Home Depot.

Dang! Look at you!!! Hello
Jake

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2013
Get him a Bob to use on you

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="whoa!"]<quot ed text>Dang! Look at you!!! Hello[/QUOTE]

What about me?
smdh

United States

#19 Dec 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="whoa!"]<quot ed text>
Dang! Look at you!!! Hello[/QUOTE] Yeah look at him! He's not even crying or stalking in the post!#yougogirlgreenskulls
clever

Owensboro, KY

#20 Dec 12, 2013
He is kinda creepy. Kinda like Lars
Plugger

Owensboro, KY

#21 Dec 13, 2013
Buy him a butt plug and go ahead and get yourself one too. You won't be disappointed.

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 13, 2013
There is a neat tool called the drivel (sp.) that a lot of guys like. It can cut out patterns and things like that. Maybe get him a gift certificate for him to get his own tools and that way you can't go wrong there.

Since: Jul 12

Owensboro, KY

#23 Dec 13, 2013
purplelady1040 wrote:
There is a neat tool called the drivel (sp.) that a lot of guys like. It can cut out patterns and things like that. Maybe get him a gift certificate for him to get his own tools and that way you can't go wrong there.
Dremel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Uncle Tab 155,245
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min DITCH MITCH 6,971
Places a 15 year old can work part time. 11 min Old Guy 8
It's not ok to Talk to younger females 13 min facebook 14
Shoneys great place to eat (Nov '12) 19 min Jesse 6
Wood For Sale 1 hr heat 3
Want 2 with my boss 2 hr The 3 bears 1

Owensboro Jobs

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro

Personal Finance