First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brad Buckman

United States

#42 Jan 31, 2013
F her wrote:
SHe is nothing but a lieing manipulative bitch.
Why don't you and Lolz back the fk up and get off her sht! If you have a problem with her, take it up with me.
brent

United States

#43 Jan 31, 2013
F her wrote:
<quoted text>She couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it
She told me the truth. She does give good head but that baby not mine
lolz

Morganfield, KY

#45 Jan 31, 2013
F her wrote:
<quoted text>She couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it
Glad we agree. She is the worst kind of person. She need to watch that meth not only will she be losing her kid and the baby within but she's also jeopardizing her job. I hope the pop an random on her azz. She is f***king stupid!

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#46 Jan 31, 2013
lolz wrote:
<quoted text>Im not at all obsessed nor are we friends. Im merely informing. Social Services needs to take the child within and the one she doesn't take care of. I am also sure this kid shes knocked up with is by a married man. The man is friends with my BF. she can deny all she wants idc. I call it like I see it. I sure Brad will jump in an lick her butt some more
Ok Kilee, why not come to my face with this asinine crap instead of posting all over topix. I don't take care of my son? How is that? He's with me 24/7 because Corey doesn't like being a father. You lil miss need to get your facts straight before you let your fingers type away.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#47 Jan 31, 2013
lolz wrote:
<quoted text>Glad we agree. She is the worst kind of person. She need to watch that meth not only will she be losing her kid and the baby within but she's also jeopardizing her job. I hope the pop an random on her azz. She is f***king stupid!
I think I am an awesome person. Oh and btw they can "pop a random" on me any time they feel like.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#48 Jan 31, 2013
F her wrote:
SHe is nothing but a lieing manipulative bitch.
I don't think that at all but I guess you're entitled to your opinion, as well.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#49 Jan 31, 2013
Wow girl there gunning for looks like
lolz

Morganfield, KY

#50 Jan 31, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Kilee, why not come to my face with this asinine crap instead of posting all over topix. I don't take care of my son? How is that? He's with me 24/7 because Corey doesn't like being a father. You lil miss need to get your facts straight before you let your fingers type away.
Btch please! You may wish you had your kid 24/7. When was the last time you saw him. When was the last time you chose the pipe over the kid. C was smart by leaving your cheatin azz. Why not grow up and take care of your offsprings. Get your tubes tied btch
Shawn G

Tucker, GA

#51 Feb 3, 2013
lolz wrote:
She is pregnant!!! Can u guess the baby daddy?

Hahahaha. Marti James! Dumb

Btchwhre
I knew there was a reason why she been avoiding me. Thanks for pointing me in this direction Brit

Location hidden

#52 Feb 3, 2013
Lol ok
personal

Morganfield, KY

#53 Feb 3, 2013
Well Hello There u wrote:
Lol ok
Idiots, huh. He needs to take it off topix, for the love of god.

Location hidden

#54 Feb 3, 2013
Yea
lolz

Morganfield, KY

#55 Feb 3, 2013
Shawn G wrote:
<quoted text>I knew there was a reason why she been avoiding me. Thanks for pointing me in this direction Brit
Not Brit!
But u work wit her? Married? U and her deserve each other. Disrespectful SOBs
seriously

United States

#56 Feb 3, 2013
Why the hll does it matter. It's her and his business!! Stay the f out of it and get a real life. If they happy why screw with that!! Pathetic

Location hidden

#57 Feb 3, 2013
Lol
lolz

United States

#58 Feb 3, 2013
seriously wrote:
Why the hll does it matter. It's her and his business!! Stay the f out of it and get a real life. If they happy why screw with that!! Pathetic
Shut up and go be a whre with ur pregnant meth'd out friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for the ladies 44 min Sucker 9
How can someone say they love someone so much 2 hr Watch this 30
My old school hottie wants to reunite 2 hr Nostradamus 18
Jeremy creed tolson 3 hr HISTORYREPEATSITSELF 10
Amanda Howard 3 hr Justme 7
body found 3 hr just curios 1
miss daviess county 4 hr Jay 8

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance