How old were you when you lost your V...

How old were you when you lost your V-Card ??

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
b_baby74

Owensboro, KY

#1 Sep 3, 2011
...&& how long did you stay with the person?:)
nicoledanyel

Pflugerville, TX

#2 Sep 4, 2011
15... wasnt w/ em.
Shirley phelps roper

United States

#3 Sep 4, 2011
12, we had that horse for 3 years!!! Amen!
JJL2011

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2011
14. We stayed together for 3 yrs. I regret it though and if your young and thinking about loosing your Virginity I would def rethink it.
random

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2011
I was 14 she was 15 im now 17, 18 in a month and she is 19 together ever since(:
unknown

Detroit, MI

#6 Sep 4, 2011
I am 20 & still a virgin. And no I am not ugly or fat. Many people say I am goregous & are uber surprised to find out that I'm a virgin. I'm also a sorority girl at western, so you connect the dots. I'm am just waiting for the right guy.
good

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2011
unknown wrote:
I am 20 & still a virgin. And no I am not ugly or fat. Many people say I am goregous & are uber surprised to find out that I'm a virgin. I'm also a sorority girl at western, so you connect the dots. I'm am just waiting for the right guy.
More girls should follow your example!!!! You are VERY smart:) Tell me how to convince my kids to do the same....
Madison

United States

#8 Sep 5, 2011
14 i was with him for 6 months he was my first love forrrure but now im with someone else and have been for a little over year and now i regret it so make sure you're positive about it!
just one

Madisonville, KY

#9 Sep 5, 2011
13 while babysitting
A

Owensboro, KY

#10 Sep 5, 2011
18 and with a good friend but wait till your in a lasting relationship if possible make him put in the effort to earn you so you know he's not in it for just the sex
youngstaaa.

Owensboro, KY

#11 Sep 5, 2011
15 & we were best friends :)
kyle d

Richmond, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2011
I was 3 my daddy stuck it in ma butt:/
b_baby74

Owensboro, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2011
I was 15 and it was with my best friend! The only part I almost regret is not waiting for my future hubby. I met him a month later and we are now married (obviously). But I think it was less akward being with my best friend :)
happilyeverafter

Henderson, KY

#14 Sep 5, 2011
16. He worked for it for about a year and a half and I finally gave in. Now we are in our 20s and married. He's been my one and only ;)
Ashton Mayfield

United States

#15 Sep 5, 2011
jkbm50

Franklin, KY

#16 Sep 6, 2011
I was 15... We are still together. I do wish i knew wed stay together for life but i regret doing it because idk whats gonna happen with the future. I guess we will see...
HWT09

United States

#18 Sep 6, 2011
unknown wrote:
Do you want a cookie sweetheart?. No one on this thread said you were fat and ugly if you're still a virgin.
HWT09

United States

#19 Sep 6, 2011
17. Lasted a couple years.
Lil Weezy

Owensboro, KY

#20 Sep 7, 2011
I was 9 Weezy F Baby! Get at cha boy here.
Lil Weezy

Owensboro, KY

#21 Sep 7, 2011
unknown wrote:
Cool story bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best head around 30 min Teacher 2
Where can i find legal CBD? 1 hr Vaper 2
Josh & Summer Powell 1 hr amber payne 3
Andrew Coons 1 hr so right 2
Amanda Wink 1 hr wow 8
Why are mothers always threatened by step mothers? (Jan '12) 2 hr Truth 118
Combest lifeguard 3 hr Hubbahubba 1
Owensboro Country Club cook 8 hr Blake Shelton 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance