Looking for a puppy

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Tamika

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 5, 2013
 
I want to get my daughters a little puppy soon. Any suggestions on where I could find one and at a reasonable price?
Animal shelter

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 5, 2013
 
Tamika wrote:
I want to get my daughters a little puppy soon. Any suggestions on where I could find one and at a reasonable price?
The animal shelter always has adorable dogs and puppies just begging to find homes. I'd go there. Plus it's a good learning experience for kids, learning about animal rescue, in addition to learning about loving your pet and the responsibilities that come along with pet ownership. It's never to early to learn!(And the adoption fees are minimal.)

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 5, 2013
 
Chinese restarunt
hmm

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 5, 2013
 
Try the shelter first. :)
Tamika

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 6, 2013
 
Animal shelter wrote:
<quoted text>
The animal shelter always has adorable dogs and puppies just begging to find homes. I'd go there. Plus it's a good learning experience for kids, learning about animal rescue, in addition to learning about loving your pet and the responsibilities that come along with pet ownership. It's never to early to learn!(And the adoption fees are minimal.)
. Thank You I'm going to do that!! We had a kitty from the animal shelter and she was the best car alive!! She passed away some months ago and the girls miss her so much. Just wanna see the smile again and they loved the responsibilities of taking care of a pet :) thanks again you guys.
Animal shelter

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 6, 2013
 
Tamika wrote:
<quoted text>. Thank You I'm going to do that!! We had a kitty from the animal shelter and she was the best car alive!! She passed away some months ago and the girls miss her so much. Just wanna see the smile again and they loved the responsibilities of taking care of a pet :) thanks again you guys.
You're welcome! Good luck! The animal shelter, in case you don't know, is behind the Daviess county (if youre in dc) operations building on Kentucky 81, just south of Phil's custom cabinets.
Tamika

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 6, 2013
 
Thank You. My old teacher works there I'm gonna stop by there very soon.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 6, 2013
 
With a name like "Tamika" she'll sell some of her "foodies" the tax payer supplies her for dog food and "40oz".
PuppyLover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 7, 2013
 
Tamika wrote:
I want to get my daughters a little puppy soon. Any suggestions on where I could find one and at a reasonable price?
i have a 3 mth old pit for sell.
Tamika

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 7, 2013
 
PuppyLover wrote:
<quoted text> i have a 3 mth old pit for sell.
I wish I could by it from you but, I'm looking for a smaller dog. Thank You though.
Tamika

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 8, 2013
 
THUNDER CLAM wrote:
With a name like "Tamika" she'll sell some of her "foodies" the tax payer supplies her for dog food and "40oz".
First off you dumb idiot my name origins from two regions of America! African for beautiful flower and Japanese for child of the people. Next time you wanna say something dumb like that use your real name instead of hiding behind a computer screen you racist prick. Second off I don't drink. Your job is hiding behind a computer what money am I taking from you!? Serious Inquirers only please.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
mandy richardson (Aug '11) 9 min Searcher 3
i Missing Your Attention 11 min Corn bread 7
Texas Roadhouse or Logan's? (Feb '12) 12 min Searcher 38
iphone 5s 32g grey nib (att) 44 min haha 4
Promise Land Metro Church (Apr '13) 1 hr Kelly 46
Where is the link 1 hr Wondering 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 138,306
car wreck 4 hr gohardorgohome 28
•••

Freeze Warning for Daviess County was issued at April 16 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••