TheRealOldSchool, formerly Castle, ha...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
You are both weird

Tucker, GA

#108 Feb 15, 2013
65rolyatwr wrote:
<quoted text>
if you had any sense you would quit imitating other posters and get you own identity
I thought you and TheRealOldSchool were pals? He was defending you when someone posted all those links of your creepy backwards Sarah name. You're both creepers!!!
Shaggy

Owensboro, KY

#110 Feb 17, 2013
hehe wrote:
The guy who posted as Castle is registered as TheRealOldSchool. He's into sniffing his own daughters panties to get off...smh.
Those koolaide drinking Fox News Channel disciples usually do turn out to be the biggest perverts behind closed doors.
Little Victoria Secret

Owensboro, KY

#113 Feb 18, 2013
Delete Master wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok! The bible sanctions incest. That's how we procreated. TheRealOldSchool's daughters panty budget stimulates the economy!
Sassy! So sassy!

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#116 Feb 20, 2013
Chamber has Perverts wrote:
<quoted text>The sick, incestuous father that posts as "TheRealOldSchool" can never change the psychological damage he's caused his preteen daughter after she caught him masturbating with a pair of her soiled panties wrapped around his mouth and a Sean Hannity coffee mug up his butthole! What a pervert!!
You have some soul searching to do my friend. I'm glad my heart doesn't possess the kind of hate that yours does.
hehe

Tucker, GA

#117 Feb 21, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some soul searching to do my friend. I'm glad my heart doesn't possess the kind of hate that yours does.
Soul searching? Strange advice from coming from a person that claimed you couldn't figure out how to click page 2 of a Google search! smh
Lolz

Owensboro, KY

#118 Feb 21, 2013
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
Soul searching? Strange advice from coming from a person that claimed you couldn't figure out how to click page 2 of a Google search! smh
I guess he'd rather look stupid enough to not understand how Internet searches work than to admit he's wrong. It actually just shows that he's both stupid and wrong.
hilarious

Owensboro, KY

#119 Feb 24, 2013
Lolz wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he'd rather look stupid enough to not understand how Internet searches work than to admit he's wrong. It actually just shows that he's both stupid and wrong.
...and a liar!
TheRealOldSchool at 1621

United States

#120 Mar 1, 2013
Funny how that count goes up based on your IP, not whether you're signed out using so many different names. I wonder if his other personalities are just as confused when trying to figure out search results and google. ;)
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/TheRealOl...
Castle

Owensboro, KY

#121 Mar 5, 2013
CastleIsTheRealOldSchool wrote:
Poor pro-stalker political troll. He realized all the personalities posting within minutes of each other only further proved his "Castle-esque" tendencies. Keep your chin up, son. As fun as it was irritating a reactionary tea bagger psycho like you into watching and posting on this site 24/7, and making you resort to bringing out all the personalities you haven't used since you were still "Castle", your desperation has become boring and tiresome. Merry Christmas, "sir" (or ma'am if you're dressed as Connie tonight). Better luck in 2016! ;)
Funny, I stopped posting on this site back in November. You kept my name alive. You need help pal! I watched how you attempted to make me look as crazy as you, by posting under my name. The whole Niles,IL thing was you. When you go back and look at my actual posts, they always show Owensboro. You were busted...so you blamed Castle. Old school/The real Old School is not me. You went after that poor guy too. You have an unhealthy obsession with this site and attacking anonomous people. I just watched in amazement at your meltdown. Just because people don't agree with you , that doesn't make them crazy, or republicans, or tea party members or anything else. See, while this is still America, we can have a difference of opinion. At least, we should be able too. My post were most always of the political nature. I gave up after the election because I see that folks want to be taken care of. That is sad, but it is where we are as a nation. I decided to spend my time doing more productive things, which sadly for you, means I left this ridiculous site to pursue avenues that actually help people. Though, it is amusing to read some things on here, most is just awful and even horrifying. So, you owe Old School and apology. He seems like a good sport. he even just gave in at some point and said he was me so you would just move on. Anyway, take care friend...
Fred May Castle

United States

#122 Mar 5, 2013
Castle wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I stopped posting on this site back in November. You kept my name alive. You need help pal! I watched how you attempted to make me look as crazy as you, by posting under my name. The whole Niles,IL thing was you. When you go back and look at my actual posts, they always show Owensboro. You were busted...so you blamed Castle. Old school/The real Old School is not me. You went after that poor guy too. You have an unhealthy obsession with this site and attacking anonomous people. I just watched in amazement at your meltdown. Just because people don't agree with you , that doesn't make them crazy, or republicans, or tea party members or anything else. See, while this is still America, we can have a difference of opinion. At least, we should be able too. My post were most always of the political nature. I gave up after the election because I see that folks want to be taken care of. That is sad, but it is where we are as a nation. I decided to spend my time doing more productive things, which sadly for you, means I left this ridiculous site to pursue avenues that actually help people. Though, it is amusing to read some things on here, most is just awful and even horrifying. So, you owe Old School and apology. He seems like a good sport. he even just gave in at some point and said he was me so you would just move on. Anyway, take care friend...
Thanks for clearing that up, banker boy. TheRealOldSchool may not be the brightest or articulate poster on topix, but he's certainly no low life banker! Take care, Fred.
Castle

Owensboro, KY

#123 Mar 5, 2013
Sorry, wrong answer Hans. Also, I never said I worked at us bank...that was you!

Level 1

Tucker, GA

#124 Mar 5, 2013
Castle wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, I stopped posting on this site back in November. You kept my name alive. You need help pal! I watched how you attempted to make me look as crazy as you, by posting under my name. The whole Niles,IL thing was you. When you go back and look at my actual posts, they always show Owensboro. You were busted...so you blamed Castle. Old school/The real Old School is not me. You went after that poor guy too. You have an unhealthy obsession with this site and attacking anonomous people. I just watched in amazement at your meltdown. Just because people don't agree with you , that doesn't make them crazy, or republicans, or tea party members or anything else. See, while this is still America, we can have a difference of opinion. At least, we should be able too. My post were most always of the political nature. I gave up after the election because I see that folks want to be taken care of. That is sad, but it is where we are as a nation. I decided to spend my time doing more productive things, which sadly for you, means I left this ridiculous site to pursue avenues that actually help people. Though, it is amusing to read some things on here, most is just awful and even horrifying. So, you owe Old School and apology. He seems like a good sport. he even just gave in at some point and said he was me so you would just move on. Anyway, take care friend...
It was funny, the other day I was showing my friends all of these threads and how the guy really thought I was posting as multiple different screen names. One day i checked out a post with 90 comments on the thread and it was all about me. He was arguing with me. The funny thing was, 90 comments in was the first time i even opened the thread. His comments were definitely vulgar and uncalled for, especially the ones involving my daughter. Most of those I've had deleted, but you should've seen how heartless they were. No skin off my back though. More than anything I feel bad for the guy. I truly believe this guy thought every conservative post was you/me. One day he'll he find some clarity, but for now, he'll probably think I posted both of these comments. Lol. Good day sir.
mind_blown

Tucker, GA

#125 Mar 5, 2013
Here's what I have pieced together
Fred is/was a banker who may or may not work for US Bank.
Castle is a farmer or retired farmer & married to a retired teacher (if I recall correctly)
Old School/TheRealOldSchool is/was on the Chamber of Commerce and is younger than Castle
I am none of the above.
Who am I?? Who are these people??
Is. This. Life. Real?????

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#126 Mar 5, 2013
mind_blown wrote:
Here's what I have pieced together
Fred is/was a banker who may or may not work for US Bank.
Castle is a farmer or retired farmer & married to a retired teacher (if I recall correctly)
Old School/TheRealOldSchool is/was on the Chamber of Commerce and is younger than Castle
I am none of the above.
Who am I?? Who are these people??
Is. This. Life. Real?????
That's some funny stuff. I am not an employee of the Chamber of Commerce though. The company I work for is a member. But then again, there are hundreds of companies that are members.
Castle is lying

Owensboro, KY

#127 Mar 5, 2013
I read the thread where Castle's proxy location changed to Niles. For awhile my proxy location came up as Dawson Springs instead of Owensboro...something to do with wifi I guess. If you read comment #13 from Castle, he's still posting his usual Republican opinions under the Niles, IL proxy.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/owensboro-ky/...
He even goes on to mention being in banking since 1990, owning farms, oil wells and his wife being a teacher. All under the Niles, IL location. He then posts as Connie and your name here to trash talk. Then he just seemed to disappear after he was called out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary's numbers are dropping. Trump up 10 points 27 min Dubbya 2
Jennifer Shru Lindsey 2 hr NotAfan 2
Terri payne 2 hr Jay D 2
LGBT gettogether 2 hr Bro dave 13
Friends ... 2 hr Thetruth 9
Symphony Anthony kussman 2 hr Bob 10
sabrina winkler nash 4 hr babydaddy 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance