TheRealOldSchool, formerly Castle, ha...
better yet

Owensboro, KY

#67 Dec 27, 2012
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could've witnessed these comments over the last few weeks, you truly would've been entertained. This guy was totally convinced that I(originally unregistered and posting as Old School), was you. It's been quite comical. He had it all "figured out".
Or, a person could just read through said posts to see just how similar they are as when you were Castle.
bishplease

Owensboro, KY

#68 Dec 27, 2012
Castle is really the dead infant bastard zombie of sexxxxybish 75
your name here

Owensboro, KY

#69 Dec 27, 2012
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got done arguing about racism with my mother and girlfriend. I disagree with stereotyping or judging them because of the color of their skin regardless of any statistic you provide me. Every person of every race should have an equal opportunity in this country. The fact that I think Obama is a bad president has nothing to do with the color of his skin. I'm glad you Democrats were able to bring racism back. Just because you disagree with someone's policies doesn't mean you are racist. If he was a white male, he would be just as horrible of a president.
So says the racist tea bagger who owes his job to the fine job Obama did.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Louisville, KY

#70 Dec 27, 2012
your name here wrote:
<quoted text>So says the racist tea bagger who owes his job to the fine job Obama did.
My job is owed to my hard work and determination for 18 years of grinding it out at lesser jobs. And it's kind of hard for me to be racist when I'm in a bi-racial relationship. Nice try though.

Level 1

Louisville, KY

#71 Dec 27, 2012
your name here wrote:
<quoted text>So says the racist tea bagger who owes his job to the fine job Obama did.
This whole notion that your party has created of Republicans being racist was nothing but a plot to deceive the American people because you couldn't win the White House on merit and character alone. You needed to lie to do so. Your party did a great job of lying. Well done. It worked. You win.

Level 1

Louisville, KY

#72 Dec 27, 2012
your name here wrote:
You had the media on your side spewing the same lies. The Democrats won by creating fear and hatred. It was really sad to see such a negative campaign.
Brant

Tucker, GA

#73 Dec 27, 2012
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got done arguing about racism with my mother and girlfriend. I disagree with stereotyping or judging them because of the color of their skin regardless of any statistic you provide me. Every person of every race should have an equal opportunity in this country. The fact that I think Obama is a bad president has nothing to do with the color of his skin. I'm glad you Democrats were able to bring racism back. Just because you disagree with someone's policies doesn't mean you are racist. If he was a white male, he would be just as horrible of a president.
How did you feel about Lara having black babies?

Level 1

Louisville, KY

#74 Dec 27, 2012
Brant wrote:
<quoted text>How did you feel about Lara having black babies?
I don't know anyone named Lara.
Rebecca

Owensboro, KY

#75 Dec 31, 2012
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
You had the media on your side spewing the same lies. The Democrats won by creating fear and hatred. It was really sad to see such a negative campaign.
Please give some examples of these lies you mentioned. It sounds like your position is that the Republicans ran a truthful and honest campaign by contrast? Would like to see some examples of that if you don't mind.

Level 1

Louisville, KY

#76 Dec 31, 2012
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>Please give some examples of these lies you mentioned. It sounds like your position is that the Republicans ran a truthful and honest campaign by contrast? Would like to see some examples of that if you don't mind.
I never said the Republicans ran a clean campaign. No politician EVER does. But if you don't see the overwhelming negativity in Obama's campaign, then I question your intelligence. Class warfare, fear mongering...Obama had it all.
Crybaby Republicans

Owensboro, KY

#77 Dec 31, 2012
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said the Republicans ran a clean campaign. No politician EVER does. But if you don't see the overwhelming negativity in Obama's campaign, then I question your intelligence. Class warfare, fear mongering...Obama had it all.
You'll never get a straight answer from this real old school guy, Rebecca. I've been reading these political posts since he posted under Castle during the election. He can't delve into any constructive conversation beyond his republican slogans. He thinks everyone disagreeing with him is some lone stalker out to get him. Arguing with angry and crazy people like that is an exercise in futility.
juvy counselor

United States

#78 Jan 1, 2013
okay wrote:
I'm the real castle. Not sure who posted the comment, but some of these comments are so complicated to follow all I can think is that someone has way too much time on their hands if they are so worried about castle being old school being the fake castle. And the person even has all this proof about threads being deleted and all kinds of stalkerish obsessive stuff
Whatever happened to you after that "everyone should pay more taxes" thread you started, then went crazy with all those names? You used to post many times everyday defending Republicans, then poof! You have a mental breakdown and disappear. Odd behavior for a banker indeed! Did your psychiatrist change your meds?
TTP

Hawesville, KY

#79 Jan 2, 2013
juvy counselor wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to you after that "everyone should pay more taxes" thread you started, then went crazy with all those names? You used to post many times everyday defending Republicans, then poof! You have a mental breakdown and disappear. Odd behavior for a banker indeed! Did your psychiatrist change your meds?
For awhile TheRealOldSchool was answering questions for Castle. I guess he's used so many names he can't keep up with what name to post under.

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#80 Jan 2, 2013
TTP wrote:
<quoted text>For awhile TheRealOldSchool was answering questions for Castle. I guess he's used so many names he can't keep up with what name to post under.
It's good to know your keeping up with all of them. Have you opened a new folder to store all the messages? Surely your last one is full.
TTP

Owensboro, KY

#81 Jan 2, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to know your keeping up with all of them. Have you opened a new folder to store all the messages? Surely your last one is full.
Sorry to disappoint you, Castle. I'm not the only person to notice you're full of it. I don't think it's that people are actively keeping up with your posts. It's just a matter of people being able process and remember previous posts.

Level 1

Tucker, GA

#82 Jan 2, 2013
TTP wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint you, Castle. I'm not the only person to notice you're full of it. I don't think it's that people are actively keeping up with your posts. It's just a matter of people being able process and remember previous posts.
And the funny thing is, is that I've never posted as Castle. And if I did, who would care anyway? We are both people with conservative ideas and we argued against the liberal point. How does that make us the same poster, because we have the same views? As far as I've seen from the posts that I've seen from him he argued respectfully. I can't say that of all the people that argue on this website. But I know that myself and the few posts that I did see from him were respectful. So who would even care anyway? I'm not understanding the point of us being two people or one person.
Hehe

Owensboro, KY

#83 Jan 2, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no doubt that conversation just happened to take place. Reminds me of when a politician gives a speech and talks about all the people he happened to just talk to that agree with him. What a bunch of horseshit!
Haha

United States

#84 Jan 3, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
I called you out by pointing out your errors. If you didn't delete the post, then I could show you again. I'm sure you have a little folder icon on your desktop labeled Castle/TheRealOldSchool. Just go back and look at it. I don't know you are a man. I guess I assumed. You could be a girl I suppose. And you're using another screenname right now. I'd say you are getting pretty close to 30 that you've used so far. Everyone of them make the same claims. I'm hard pressed to believe there are 30 people on Topix trying to prove I previously used a screenname of Castle. It's not that important in anyone's life but yours. You are the only obsessed one. I told you I would say I was Castle if it would make you shut up. Do we have a deal?
What a moron!!! Hard to believe that only one person thinks you're an idiot. What proof of this do you have specifically????

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#85 Jan 3, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>What a moron!!! Hard to believe that only one person thinks you're an idiot. What proof of this do you have specifically????
I'm not here to name call or to have any debate with somebody as disrespectful as you. Carry on with your rants, but don't expect any more responses from me.
yup

Owensboro, KY

#86 Jan 3, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
I called you out by pointing out your errors. If you didn't delete the post, then I could show you again. I'm sure you have a little folder icon on your desktop labeled Castle/TheRealOldSchool. Just go back and look at it. I don't know you are a man. I guess I assumed. You could be a girl I suppose. And you're using another screenname right now. I'd say you are getting pretty close to 30 that you've used so far. Everyone of them make the same claims. I'm hard pressed to believe there are 30 people on Topix trying to prove I previously used a screenname of Castle. It's not that important in anyone's life but yours. You are the only obsessed one. I told you I would say I was Castle if it would make you shut up. Do we have a deal?
What proof did you uncover that it's only one person? What exactly were the errors that you pointed out, sir?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt and elissa tindle (Jan '16) 32 min Trish Hodges 10
Iva Ellis 36 min Amanda 21
Black Men At Hunter Douglass 55 min Im Her 1
Blake Shelton sexiest man alive? Really? 57 min ljdffgvv 15
Why do women tell every man 1 hr Lol 2
Fat People 1 hr Stinky peoplle 9
Does Malone staffing go into the bathroom with ... 2 hr Curious 8

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance