TheRealOldSchool, formerly Castle, ha...

TheRealOldSchool, formerly Castle, has exposé thread deleted!!!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
CastleIsTheRealO ldSchool

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Poor pro-stalker political troll. He realized all the personalities posting within minutes of each other only further proved his "Castle-esque" tendencies. Keep your chin up, son. As fun as it was irritating a reactionary tea bagger psycho like you into watching and posting on this site 24/7, and making you resort to bringing out all the personalities you haven't used since you were still "Castle", your desperation has become boring and tiresome. Merry Christmas, "sir" (or ma'am if you're dressed as Connie tonight). Better luck in 2016! ;)

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
CastleIsTheRealOldSchool wrote:
Poor pro-stalker political troll. He realized all the personalities posting within minutes of each other only further proved his "Castle-esque" tendencies. Keep your chin up, son. As fun as it was irritating a reactionary tea bagger psycho like you into watching and posting on this site 24/7, and making you resort to bringing out all the personalities you haven't used since you were still "Castle", your desperation has become boring and tiresome. Merry Christmas, "sir" (or ma'am if you're dressed as Connie tonight). Better luck in 2016! ;)
I AM CASTLE, HEAR ME ROAR!

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Now that I've falsely admitted I'm Castle, will you please shut up and quit your obsession with me?

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#4 Dec 19, 2012
I guess you deleted the other post about me that you started because it made you look like some obsessed lunatic psycho with all the screennames you posted as?

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2012
For future reference, it's ok to disagree with someone about something. And its also ok to voice that disagreement. You don't have to go on a 3 day lunatic psycho stalking posting binge about the person you disagree with. It's funny, all along you said the other Republican guy was a stalker when indeed, you are 100 times worse than him. Good luck in any future obsessions you may have.

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
And for the record, I agreed with all the things Castle said anyway. And he didn't do it in poor taste either. So I guess if you want to call me him, go right ahead. I'm sure you'll sleep better at night.
Your name here

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2012
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record, I agreed with all the things Castle said anyway. And he didn't do it in poor taste either. So I guess if you want to call me him, go right ahead. I'm sure you'll sleep better at night.
Of course you agreed with all the things Castle said, you were/are her.

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Now I'm a her? Lol. Gosh your mind is twisted. One day you will find peace my friend. Unfortunately, today is not that day. Perhaps tomorrow you can start a new day and get me off your mind.
Castle

Tucker, GA

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Castle for President!!
Your name here

Tucker, GA

#10 Dec 19, 2012
I am also Castle. Now that everybody is out of the closet.

Owensboro, KY

#11 Dec 19, 2012
I just can't get enough Castle
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/owensboro-ky/TE...

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Your name here wrote:
I am also Castle. Now that everybody is out of the closet.
Don't go trying to take my old name. I might need it again some time.

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2012
White Castle, me likey
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/owensboro-ky/
T3C9IRD834FSTCPQ4

Owensboro, KY

#14 Dec 19, 2012
White Castle, me likey
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/owensboro-ky/
T3C9IRD834FSTCPQ4
Here's the real link
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/owensboro-ky/T3...

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#15 Dec 19, 2012
<quoted text>I just can't get enough Castle
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/owensboro-ky/TE...
Maybe you should get a tattoo of the word Castle. Then you'd be able to see it anytime, anywhere.
Castle

Owensboro, KY

#16 Dec 19, 2012

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 19, 2012
Ok, we can pretend TheRealOldSchool is Castle. That works for me. I really shouldn't be concerned with all this anyways.
lol

Tucker, GA

#18 Dec 19, 2012
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get a tattoo of the word Castle. Then you'd be able to see it anytime, anywhere.
He probably has all the links bookmarked and saved in a folder called Castle.

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#19 Dec 19, 2012
That's probably your original Castle. Wasn't he from Niles anyway? I've never posted from Niles. Ever. But act like I didn't say that. I'd hate for you to lose your credibility and have to quit your obsession with me.
SandCastle

Owensboro, KY

#20 Dec 19, 2012
Castle is now on vacation, at the beach, building
Sandcastles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley baize on tape with Chris means 40 min waitin 23
So confused 45 min Broken 1
carla arcuri aressted again 54 min ahl 12
Goober ? 1 hr David 1
Brian Peay 2 hr Luna 11
Forever 2 hr PuppetMaster77 54
josh case (Jan '15) 3 hr bubba 24

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance