|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

yep yep wrote:
<quoted text>
The people come to the ER when they shouldn't are the ones that don't pay for health insurance! They can't go to a regular doctor for a sinus infection without insurance b/c they will have to pay the bill. But when the government pays for it........
a simgle mom.who works 40 hours a week has 700 or more in bills and spends 150 in gas a month cannot afford to.spend 100 for a doctor bill plus medicine that would leave her with 0 to take care of her kid and the 90 that she gets in food stamps is not enough to feed even the kid for a month the mother doesnt get medicaid at the income level. She has to be healthy to work and care for her kid what is she suppossed to do if we had more afordable options she wouldnt have to ho there ues there is mcauly clinic nut on her income she cant afford to take off work and sit half the day just to hear that they cant see her today and she cant wsit three weeks for an appointment at the clinic inside the health department either so what is she suppossed to do and u cant say shes a lazy welfare bumb because she works.40.hours a week plus shes in college full time trying to make a better life for her child people like that deserve some help and we need cheapet more realist options for them
jusayin

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I can tell u all something that is true...tim hess the head of beltline elec has a bunch of drunks on the job doing all of the electrical work & is fully aware if the fact! Don't know about it settling or windows busting out though this site is not the 1st time I've heard that, but let's just hope we don't all blow up bcuz a bunch of drunks wired the place!!
Why

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

jusayin wrote:
I can tell u all something that is true...tim hess the head of beltline elec has a bunch of drunks on the job doing all of the electrical work & is fully aware if the fact! Don't know about it settling or windows busting out though this site is not the 1st time I've heard that, but let's just hope we don't all blow up bcuz a bunch of drunks wired the place!!
if so thats,ridiculous they need to be fired and he needs to loose,his,business liscence if he knows about it that could cause the whole place to catch on fire with people,on life support in the future stuff like that is serious in a place,like that if they are drunk while they are working
alivia

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Simgle parents wrote:
<quoted text>a simgle mom.who works 40 hours a week has 700 or more in bills and spends 150 in gas a month cannot afford to.spend 100 for a doctor bill plus medicine that would leave her with 0 to take care of her kid and the 90 that she gets in food stamps is not enough to feed even the kid for a month the mother doesnt get medicaid at the income level. She has to be healthy to work and care for her kid what is she suppossed to do if we had more afordable options she wouldnt have to ho there ues there is mcauly clinic nut on her income she cant afford to take off work and sit half the day just to hear that they cant see her today and she cant wsit three weeks for an appointment at the clinic inside the health department either so what is she suppossed to do and u cant say shes a lazy welfare bumb because she works.40.hours a week plus shes in college full time trying to make a better life for her child people like that deserve some help and we need cheapet more realist options for them
The mcauley clinic is easy to get into if you show up in line at 4 am. The first 10-12 ppl are pretty much guarunteed a spot. Its a ridiculous method they have there. Its a shame they cant expand the number of providers and just do scheduled appointments like a docs office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 44 of44
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Owensboro ladies with pretty feet 9 min Jesse 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,104
Mario Higgs 22 min Shelly K 1
Jake leach 37 min Interesting 4
logan teagardner / bagger 41 min Forreal 5
Best kissers 1 hr Jesse 4
Another Question for girls or women 1 hr dude 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000