|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Architect wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha. That's one of the funniest things I've heard yet. How does BJM (a good friend of mine I may add) making money off of this? I'd be curious to know so i can tell him he has some money coming his way. Billy Joe has never even been to the new hospital site. Also learn to spell engineers, architect, whole and Federal. How bout some edumication der redneck?
ok an architect of a multi million dollar hospital should have a little more class than that really
money man

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Hey arch! BJM ownes the freaking hospital you dumb twit!
really

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

tha truth 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true I work at the hospital now and my our director told us that it was settling and that the muddle spine was suppose to keep it from falling and he also said some windows did break out but they weren't replacing until closer to being finished if I didn't know anything I wouldn't know the 9th floor is done or I wouldn't know their working from top to bottom on that place your just tryn to defend the new hospitals rep
Everyone knows the 9th floor is done and they are working top to bottom. That's not a secret..at all. It was in the Extra so EVERY SINGLE OMHS employee knows. That doesn't mean the rest of the gossip on here is true.
honestly

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Does it matter? Not like the new facility is going to help the service or pissy attitude of employees.
pink camo

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

So, is Owensboro getting a new hospital or just renovating the old one? I'm moving to the area and I am an RN. I have filled out apps online for OMHS... Same or different?
honestly

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

pink camo wrote:
So, is Owensboro getting a new hospital or just renovating the old one? I'm moving to the area and I am an RN. I have filled out apps online for OMHS... Same or different?
Completely new. It needs good nurses. Especially compassionate ones.
Castle is a nut job

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really are an architect instead of a poser, then put your name out here.
This means a lot coming from someone who posted as "hmmm"
alivia

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Yeah ok wrote:
I'm sure they would run and posts this as fast as the could on topix... They city would never admit to a failure.... They waste money on things that's not even a fast concern... Y build another hospital? The other one was just fine... Try hiring dr and rn that really like doin their job and the old hospital would last for years to come., but instead let's spend millions of dollars on another one when the money could go to much needed poverty relief in this city!!!
No the old hospital is NOT just fine when you have water leaking in and flooding offices all over the 2nd floor offices OR mold visibly growing in air vents and in the ceiling. Elevators do not connect to every floor. Small cramped patient rooms or putting people on other units because theirs are full. Oh lets not forget there are even small offices with no heat or air coming in. I will be so grateful to have a new up to date hospital to work in. This town needs a new hospital looong before hotels, convention centers, and concrete trees. Everytime somebody says the old hospital is perfectly fine it cracks me up. You have no idea!
alivia

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

honestly wrote:
Does it matter? Not like the new facility is going to help the service or pissy attitude of employees.
I think you could be wrong about that. Many of the service and attitude issues could be resolved when employees are given proper resources to help you. A more efficient layout and up to date technology and a new healthy clean environment to work in will certainly have an effect on moral. There will always be some bad apples and if you complain they will weed them out.
alivia

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

pink camo wrote:
Both. The old hospital will be rennovated and still have some medical offices but the actual hospital is moving. The website job board covers all the OMHS operated facilities.
honestly

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

alivia wrote:
<quoted text>I think you could be wrong about that. Many of the service and attitude issues could be resolved when employees are given proper resources to help you. A more efficient layout and up to date technology and a new healthy clean environment to work in will certainly have an effect on moral. There will always be some bad apples and if you complain they will weed them out.
No they don't weed them out and work environment should NEVER affect how you treat patients. I'm an RT so it's not like I don't understand work environment. However I always remember that if a patient felt good they wouldn't be at the hospital to begin with so no matter how grouchy or rude they are I keep a smile on my face and show respect and compassion. And numerous times I have ran into patients who later say I'm sorry I was difficult and thank you for your treatment. The er is ridiculous. Very hateful people. And I'm not a "frequent flyer". I've only been there in true emergency situations.
alivia

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

honestly wrote:
<quoted text>No they don't weed them out and work environment should NEVER affect how you treat patients. I'm an RT so it's not like I don't understand work environment. However I always remember that if a patient felt good they wouldn't be at the hospital to begin with so no matter how grouchy or rude they are I keep a smile on my face and show respect and compassion. And numerous times I have ran into patients who later say I'm sorry I was difficult and thank you for your treatment. The er is ridiculous. Very hateful people. And I'm not a "frequent flyer". I've only been there in true emergency situations.
The ER is ridiculous and there are lots of people who come in when they dont need to be there. Thats not the point. I didnt say ir was ok or right that the environment affects peoples attitude but that doesnt mean people get frustrated and it reflects in their care. Obviously it shouldnt be that way but ot happens. And yes they will take care of a patients complaints if they are legit and if they are reported. There is even a patient represenative in the waiting room during busy times for that exact reason.
Architect

Browder, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really are an architect instead of a poser, then put your name out here.
I'm not the arch on the new hospital. I just do inspections there when needed. Why would you need my name? So it can be trashed on this site like everyone else's? If you are really you, then why aren't you using your real name?
Architect

Browder, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

money man wrote:
Hey arch! BJM ownes the freaking hospital you dumb twit!
you can't argue with stupid. Maybe I should let BJM knows he has a hospital, I'm betting he didn't know that. Just because BJM is on the board at UK and donates money to our medical facilities doesn't mean he owns the hospital. If that's the case there are approximately 1764 owners of the hospital because that's how many people from the community have donated to the construction costs. You won't be so crass next time you need to go to the ER.
yep yep

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

alivia wrote:
<quoted text>
The ER is ridiculous and there are lots of people who come in when they dont need to be there. Thats not the point. I didnt say ir was ok or right that the environment affects peoples attitude but that doesnt mean people get frustrated and it reflects in their care. Obviously it shouldnt be that way but ot happens. And yes they will take care of a patients complaints if they are legit and if they are reported. There is even a patient represenative in the waiting room during busy times for that exact reason.
The people come to the ER when they shouldn't are the ones that don't pay for health insurance! They can't go to a regular doctor for a sinus infection without insurance b/c they will have to pay the bill. But when the government pays for it........
Architect

Browder, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

yep yep wrote:
<quoted text>
The people come to the ER when they shouldn't are the ones that don't pay for health insurance! They can't go to a regular doctor for a sinus infection without insurance b/c they will have to pay the bill. But when the government pays for it........
AMEN!
Momma says

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Alligators r so ornery because they have all them teeth and no toothbrush... dont believe everything u hear and only half of what u c. My ex girlfriend told me she loved me, well she loved Bryan too and Derek and Tom Dick and Harry as well. Now she is miserable and has to work to support her and her kids bcz this guy left LMAO 'how is it without me baby?' ;)
alivia

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

yep yep wrote:
<quoted text>The people come to the ER when they shouldn't are the ones that don't pay for health insurance! They can't go to a regular doctor for a sinus infection without insurance b/c they will have to pay the bill. But when the government pays for it........
The government doesnt pay their ER bills they get financial assistance from the hospital which usually means writing off most or all.
Dat Blakk Mane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

alivia wrote:
<quoted text>
The government doesnt pay their ER bills they get financial assistance from the hospital which usually means writing off most or all.
u sownd lake u gots a phat azz came mak it klap fo dady maama
alivia

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Dat Blakk Mane wrote:
<quoted text>u sownd lake u gots a phat azz came mak it klap fo dady maama
Sorry I like my men to have beyond an elementary school education.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Honkey and Dawn Busted 48 min Honors Graduate 16
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 59 min Flint hill bandit 16,129
Kris Trogden 1 hr Twisp 3
Liberty brown 1 hr Liberty Brown 11
who gives the best head in town? 1 hr Curious 1
curious strsight boys want to get dickrd sucked 2 hr discrete 1
josh story 2 hr TheStoryAboutStory 10
Who got stabbed at Motel 6 5 hr Tiffany H Hudson 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••