Where's you hear that?
That would be so terrible after all that work and money
Dude

Owensboro, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
It's gonna be a great hospital
yeah
#4 Nov 13, 2012
This must be David. always saying anything about everything and not knowing shit. Quit coming into my store with all your gossip and drugged out B.S.
mrknowitall

Owensboro, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
true. Foundation is settling all over. Windows are blowing out because if misalignment. Steel beams dont fit. This is a major screw up but the MI wont report on it.
Dude

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Well if this is all true than lets turn it into a hotel so the city will buy it for millions, pay millions to take it down and then sell the property for a dollar and offer a hundred tax incentives to who ever develops it for a bluegrass museum.
mrknowitall

Owensboro, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
yeah no kidding.
argh

Tucker, GA

#8 Nov 13, 2012
mrknowitall wrote:
true. Foundation is settling all over. Windows are blowing out because if misalignment. Steel beams dont fit. This is a major screw up but the MI wont report on it.
They won't report it? What a fine and reliable news source we have through the MI. No wonder we are all sheeple! Are there any underground newspapers/websites in the works? Maybe a Facebook group?
Archtitect

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
this is not true. I don't know where you people get your information but I wouldn't believe it for sure. I'm at the site daily and there is no such thing happening even in the slightest way. If any of you people had a brain you would know that is physically impossible since there are over 4000 concrete piles placed into the ground up to 200' deep to specifically keep that from happening EVEN DURING AN EARTHQUAKE. You people need to find some better sources or keep to room talking about something else you can BS about. Topix is just funny to read is all.
?

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Archtitect wrote:
this is not true. I don't know where you people get your information but I wouldn't believe it for sure. I'm at the site daily and there is no such thing happening even in the slightest way. If any of you people had a brain you would know that is physically impossible since there are over 4000 concrete piles placed into the ground up to 200' deep to specifically keep that from happening EVEN DURING AN EARTHQUAKE. You people need to find some better sources or keep to room talking about something else you can BS about. Topix is just funny to read is all.
Then why are the windows breaking?
Yeah ok

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
I'm sure they would run and posts this as fast as the could on topix... They city would never admit to a failure.... They waste money on things that's not even a fast concern... Y build another hospital? The other one was just fine... Try hiring dr and rn that really like doin their job and the old hospital would last for years to come., but instead let's spend millions of dollars on another one when the money could go to much needed poverty relief in this city!!!
mrknowitall

Owensboro, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Archtitect wrote:
I'm sure all of the enginers, archtitects and managers are going to run right out and tell the truth. The MI will not tell what's really going on at the risk of loosing millions in advertising money in the next few years. Billy Joe Miles, Jeff Barber and a doctor from Louisville are all making millions on this whloe deal. Fedral, local and state tax money is filling a select group of big shooters pockets. True.
Im SeRioUs HeRe

Owensboro, KY

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Yeah ok wrote:
I'm sure they would run and posts this as fast as the could on topix... They city would never admit to a failure.... They waste money on things that's not even a fast concern... Y build another hospital? The other one was just fine... Try hiring dr and rn that really like doin their job and the old hospital would last for years to come., but instead let's spend millions of dollars on another one when the money could go to much needed poverty relief in this city!!!
yeah let's take all the money from the city and give it to the poor? What are you stupid? How about this, how about they learn to get a job and take some responsibility for their lives and quit waiting for handouts. Hard to argue with stupid.
Architect

Owensboro, KY

#14 Nov 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
Then why are the windows breaking?[/QUOTE]

well, they aren't other than on the 4th floor where a plumber hit one while carrying some piping and broke it with his tool belt.
Architect

Owensboro, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2012
mrknowitall wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure all of the enginers, archtitects and managers are going to run right out and tell the truth. The MI will not tell what's really going on at the risk of loosing millions in advertising money in the next few years. Billy Joe Miles, Jeff Barber and a doctor from Louisville are all making millions on this whloe deal. Fedral, local and state tax money is filling a select group of big shooters pockets. True.
hahaha. That's one of the funniest things I've heard yet. How does BJM (a good friend of mine I may add) making money off of this? I'd be curious to know so i can tell him he has some money coming his way. Billy Joe has never even been to the new hospital site. Also learn to spell engineers, architect, whole and Federal. How bout some edumication der redneck?

Since: Jul 12

Owensboro, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Architect wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha. That's one of the funniest things I've heard yet. How does BJM (a good friend of mine I may add) making money off of this? I'd be curious to know so i can tell him he has some money coming his way. Billy Joe has never even been to the new hospital site. Also learn to spell engineers, architect, whole and Federal. How bout some edumication der redneck?
You left out losing!
tha truth 2

Tucker, GA

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Archtitect wrote:
It is true I work at the hospital now and my our director told us that it was settling and that the muddle spine was suppose to keep it from falling and he also said some windows did break out but they weren't replacing until closer to being finished if I didn't know anything I wouldn't know the 9th floor is done or I wouldn't know their working from top to bottom on that place your just tryn to defend the new hospitals rep
boy blue

Owensboro, KY

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Wow, I work there everyday. This is cray you guys would come up with things like this.
Yoshiyuki

Owensboro, KY

#19 Nov 13, 2012
New hospital looks impressive to me.
hmmm

Princeton, KY

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Architect wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha. That's one of the funniest things I've heard yet. How does BJM (a good friend of mine I may add) making money off of this? I'd be curious to know so i can tell him he has some money coming his way. Billy Joe has never even been to the new hospital site. Also learn to spell engineers, architect, whole and Federal. How bout some edumication der redneck?
If you really are an architect instead of a poser, then put your name out here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke Moss 7 min Hmmm 20
Chris Gass 10 min shakers 2
crystal polston (Apr '13) 20 min Employed 19
Sun City Center, FL suck troll loves Neil Johns... 22 min Bob H 10
sabrina w 50 min Shane 12
So where is J Love now. ??? 1 hr Curious 3
Jodies flyin? 1 hr Bob 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance