Friend

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Does anyone work there is it hard to get hired I heard u start out on third shift is that true what time does it close ...r the customers rude or normally happy what is the.starting pay... Sorry bunch of questions im thinking about applying there
twizzlestix

Owensboro, KY

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Friend wrote:
Does anyone work there is it hard to get hired I heard u start out on third shift is that true what time does it close ...r the customers rude or normally happy what is the.starting pay... Sorry bunch of questions im thinking about applying there
I work there and yeah they haven't hired anyone in forever(probably gonna close soon) customers are rude and you top out at 11.70 a hr! I would work elsewhere but the insurance is too good!
Happily single

Owensboro, KY

#3 Oct 16, 2012
twizzlestix wrote:
<quoted text>
I work there and yeah they haven't hired anyone in forever(probably gonna close soon) customers are rude and you top out at 11.70 a hr! I would work elsewhere but the insurance is too good!
thats more than I'm making now with horrible insurance. So what's the starting pay? Are calls non stop or do u get couple minutes in between them
twizzlestix

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 16, 2012
I think I started out at like 8.90 or something and yeah calls are non stop maybe a second in between. Usually take up about 800 a day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looks like Neil Johnston 49 min Sun City is Psych... 3
Put down the meth pipe, Sun City Center, FL troll! 53 min Sun City is Psych... 1
Trina Wilson 54 min lol 6
News Eight Felony Arrest Warrants Served on Daviess ... 1 hr Meth not your friend 24
Michelle hawkins 1 hr don juan 7
Best Ebony Head In the city 1 hr JDavidson 7
Katie Settles 1 hr Hubby 6

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages