Owensboro, KY

#5 Apr 23, 2012
john smith wrote:
Being a crackhead.
No he is not he is being a good daddy and a fiance
just sayin

Owensboro, KY

#6 Apr 29, 2012
yeah and from what i hear he never talks to his oldest son anymore. Heard the kids name is Dylan M.
seswho

Powderly, KY

#7 Apr 29, 2012
Runs in the family.
butterfly1031

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 29, 2012
just sayin wrote:
yeah and from what i hear he never talks to his oldest son anymore. Heard the kids name is Dylan M.
Not that it is any of your business or apporiate to put his name on here. He can only do so much all parties have to make an effort. He is a great father my son adores him and so do I.
butterfly1031

Owensboro, KY

#9 Apr 29, 2012
seswho wrote:
Runs in the family.
I don't know who you are comparing him to but he is his own person and his father has always been around. I am guessing you think you and your family are perfect. Nobody's family is perfect. Do u want everybody to sterotype you to your family? Give Troy a break he is a good man.
Dylan M

Owensboro, KY

#10 Apr 30, 2012
I love how my name is brought up in this. When someone told me i was i didnt believe it but dam* i was. I can't help it that i dont get to see him i got a new dam* phone and lost all my contacts including his he still has my number so if he ever wants to hangout with me or talk to me he knows how to get ahold of me. I grew up with my mom not being able to see him hardly and when i did he gave me the world. But, i also grew up resenting him for awhile to being told things but people that i will not put on here but its not any of my family members, also i did for not ever really having a father figure to look at my father figure was my papaw and when he died i had no father figure i had a step dad though and he did everything he could for me. But i never once called him dad because it didnt feel right Troy is my real dad and when i hungout with him over the summer i still called him dad. But that's a little story from part of my life and my name should be left off here if he wants to be in my life he can i dont have his number he has mine again. I really wish i had a father figure growing up all my life but thats all i have to say.
Sonja

Lafayette, TN

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Hi, I've been looking for Troy just to see how he's doing. We were friends, and we worked together around 15 yrs ago in Portland, TN. So, if you read this, Troy, just wanted to say hi, and hope all is well. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edge Jake Ward 23 min Hotiie 1
Martin Cook 1 hr Ugottabkiddin 9
Terri & Mike Howard 1 hr Tommy 5
Terri Howard 1 hr Tommy 4
need a decent paying job 1 hr jimmyjamesjohnson 4
Rev. Ronald Holmes 1 hr Oh my 5
Who shot David Biggs? 1 hr fuzz ball 8445 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages