First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lmao

Owensboro, KY

#22 Apr 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>yes i was but not no more
Who are you lol? Are you Scooby Jeremy or Jenn Ray? I'm laughing so damn hard I can't help it. If Jeremy is lol are you Jenn Ray's baby daddy? If you are then you need to go get some meds if lol is Jenn Ray then you need to quit downin the pills and drinkin if you are having another lil' one by Scooby. Sounds like he's got other lil' ones to take care of to. I am still laughing can't help it somebody starts their own post gets all tore up cuz someone told him what they thought of him and then you can't even figure out who it is you are responding to. I wuz gonna look him up to see if he's single but then I heard he had a kid by her and don't need to get with someone that had been with that. And heard they had another one comin so hell what's that real thing is he gonna be a daddy with that or not. Breaks over gotta get back to work and probably gonna get fired cuz I am still confused and can't wait to see what the hell happens now
C.W.B.

Owensboro, KY

#23 Apr 9, 2013
Scrappy ur brother if soo, ur a well known rat for sure. I even think u jumped him some years ago with one of ya buddy's. I remember riding around and when I seen u and ya boy that jump him was fixing to busy that ass and y'all str8 diped!
wanttoknowyou

Owensboro, KY

#24 Apr 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> give me a name an i give u a number?
Ashlyn you got a facebook ?
a well known fact

United States

#26 Apr 10, 2013
SNITCH
Krystal Hager Seaton

Owensboro, KY

#27 Apr 10, 2013
What's wrong with my hair?!? It's falling out because of all the pills crack and meth I do
jeremy smith

Bellevue, WA

#28 Apr 10, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you lol? Are you Scooby Jeremy or Jenn Ray? I'm laughing so damn hard I can't help it. If Jeremy is lol are you Jenn Ray's baby daddy? If you are then you need to go get some meds if lol is Jenn Ray then you need to quit downin the pills and drinkin if you are having another lil' one by Scooby. Sounds like he's got other lil' ones to take care of to. I am still laughing can't help it somebody starts their own post gets all tore up cuz someone told him what they thought of him and then you can't even figure out who it is you are responding to. I wuz gonna look him up to see if he's single but then I heard he had a kid by her and don't need to get with someone that had been with that. And heard they had another one comin so hell what's that real thing is he gonna be a daddy with that or not. Breaks over gotta get back to work and probably gonna get fired cuz I am still confused and can't wait to see what the hell happens now
im not jenn bby daddy an its me
scooby

Bellevue, WA

#30 Apr 10, 2013
wanttoknowyou wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i do its under jeremy smith. my nick name is scooby
jackie

Bellevue, WA

#31 Apr 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="C.W.B."]Scrappy ur brother if soo, ur a well known rat for sure. I even think u jumped him some years ago with one of ya buddy's. I remember riding around and when I seen u and ya boy that jump him was fixing to busy that ass and y'all str8 diped![/QUOTE] crazy mess but scooy aint no rat
jackie

Bellevue, WA

#32 Apr 10, 2013
a well known fact wrote:
SNITCH
how do u kno? have u seen prove? or is it what ppl saying huh u cnt belive he said she said bullshit.
C.W.B.

Owensboro, KY

#33 Apr 10, 2013
Jackie shut the F$&? Up with ur slow a$$! Ur name is all over this site. Ur beat to hell and retarded! U taking up for all the F$&? Boi's. I'm in the street every day be connected for years. Rat!!
info

Duluth, GA

#34 Apr 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="C.W.B."]Scrappy ur brother if soo, ur a well known rat for sure. I even think u jumped him some years ago with one of ya buddy's. I remember riding around and when I seen u and ya boy that jump him was fixing to busy that ass and y'all str8 diped![/QUOTE]
All truth!
info

Duluth, GA

#35 Apr 11, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>how do u kno? have u seen prove? or is it what ppl saying huh u cnt belive he said she said bullshit.
It's in black&white. Do ur own research
jackie

Bellevue, WA

#36 Apr 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="C.W.B."]Jackie shut the F$&? Up with ur slow a$$! Ur name is all over this site. Ur beat to hell and retarded! U taking up for all the F$&? Boi's. I'm in the street every day be connected for years. Rat!![/QUOTE] for one i dont pay no mind to them hater's that get up on line jus run that mouth bout jus stupid shit they dnt kno nothin bout.... i jus laugh bout me for real an another im not slow an im not none of wat u said im a person who has a good heart an a great mother. yes i do get my self tie up with some crazy men i give ya that.... i mean its a free country an u got ur opinions cnt hate on that bt u dont need to be throwing it on line take i up with me dont blaze it all over like school kids do. ppl can hate on me idc im me if u dnt like oh well bt rlly i dnt pay no mind to anything on here for real scooby jus wanting me to get up on line n check wat anyone said im not taking up for on one bt i rlly belive if u got problems with anyone take it to their dnt be no kid an post it on line thats childsh bt have a good day.
jackie

Bellevue, WA

#37 Apr 16, 2013
wanttoknowyou wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he does it's under jeremy smith
jackie

Bellevue, WA

#38 Apr 16, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in black&white. Do ur own research
really, ive met him a few times bt didnt think he was that kind of guy bt like they always say ppl do put on fronts to cover up who they rlly r, bt i check into it bc if he is then im putting a stop to hanging w my ol man & brother bc they dnt need that bs in thier lifes,
Omg

Duluth, GA

#39 Apr 16, 2013
What in the world!!! Have you ever heard of the English language? Did you take language arts in elementary school? Every time I get on here your running that illiterate mouth of yours. I mean you don't care about the haters but you defend yourself in every post on here. I see why you get that government check.
info

Duluth, GA

#40 Apr 17, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>really, ive met him a few times bt didnt think he was that kind of guy bt like they always say ppl do put on fronts to cover up who they rlly r, bt i check into it bc if he is then im putting a stop to hanging w my ol man & brother bc they dnt need that bs in thier lifes,
Every 1 close to him is risking everything. Fair warning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the person who accused someone of wrong inte... 4 min Lazy more like it 11
What's your favorite color? 15 min girl 7
Best place to have my hair done? 20 min lol 21
Any thoughts on Hillcrest 25 min well 8
hELp 31 min Sam 3
97X... Rocks? 38 min X97 fan 11
Whitney Donahue 1 hr Long and strong 1
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE