Next Last
jeremy smith
#1 Apr 8, 2013
what yall think of me?
haha
#2 Apr 8, 2013
jeremy smith wrote:
what yall think of me?
worthless peace of shit who goes from girl to girl gots kids everywhere he dont take care of plus he a rat along with his brother. do us a favor take a trip to the health dept. an get some meds for them herps you got lol
ewwww
#3 Apr 8, 2013
that boy is nasty.........
jenn
#4 Apr 8, 2013
dead beat quit making kids if you cant support them here some advise use a condom
get a life
#5 Apr 8, 2013
dead beat. he got stds
ash wedd
#6 Apr 8, 2013
hey yall need too keep scooby name out of yalls mouth he dont have stds im prove been tested im clean yes he may have kids around but its not his fought the mothers took them from him he a good person an he is a good dad. stop talking shit get a life
jackie sanders
#7 Apr 8, 2013
this is some bullshit. why yall got bring up the kid o's ppl that's low if you got shit to say then keep it with scooby not his kid o's yall crack me up
hippy
#9 Apr 8, 2013
he a snitch
get a job
#10 Apr 8, 2013
lay off the pipe man an pay your childsupport
scooby
#11 Apr 8, 2013
owensboro wrote:
whore
anyone wanna talk shit about me? be real an step up an say it to my face. anyone thinks im a snitch u got that wrong i guess yall some snitches for putting up ppls bussiness get a life
white boy
#12 Apr 8, 2013
scooby wrote:
<quoted text> anyone wanna talk shit about me? be real an step up an say it to my face. anyone thinks im a snitch u got that wrong i guess yall some snitches for putting up ppls bussiness get a life
lol.... go to bed lil one
scooby
#13 Apr 8, 2013
white boy wrote:
<quoted text> lol.... go to bed lil one
get off the internet an stop talking shit an come see this little one whoope that ass
lol
#14 Apr 8, 2013
scooby wrote:
<quoted text> get off the internet an stop talking shit an come see this little one whoope that ass
you need to shut up jeremy an chill your roll this is your sister shelby boy watch your mouth when talking to me i'll come to you lol i bet i be whoopeing you
Puzzled

Lewisport, KY

#15 Apr 9, 2013
Why make a forum about yourself, then when people start telling you what they think about you, you get defensive and tell them to say it to your face? To me it doesn't make any sense. If you want people to say what they think about you to your face how about you walk up to them and ask them instead of putting it on here.
Lisa

Owensboro, KY

#16 Apr 9, 2013
Why does it say your posting from Bellevue WA? Is this the same scooby that lives in Owensboro?? And what brings you to Owensboro topix?
Tara

Owensboro, KY

#17 Apr 9, 2013
Is this the same scooby that dated Jenn Ray?
wantstoknowyou

Owensboro, KY

#18 Apr 9, 2013
talk is cheap i bet theres nothing wrong with this dude i would love to get to know you maybe hit me up on here and maybe gimme a phone number so we can chat :P
lol
#19 Apr 9, 2013
Lisa wrote:
Why does it say your posting from Bellevue WA? Is this the same scooby that lives in Owensboro?? And what brings you to Owensboro topix?
yes the sameone that lives in owensboro ky
lol
#20 Apr 9, 2013
Tara wrote:
Is this the same scooby that dated Jenn Ray?
yes i was but not no more
lol
#21 Apr 9, 2013
wantstoknowyou wrote:
talk is cheap i bet theres nothing wrong with this dude i would love to get to know you maybe hit me up on here and maybe gimme a phone number so we can chat :P
give me a name an i give u a number?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Norris 7 min Toothless old man 20
Blow her brains out 12 min Jokes on you 16
Women who like to be tied up and gagged 14 min waiting for fun 12
racism is dead 39 min Anonymoose 1
Grant Carpenter 1 hr Anon 1
Jonathon Phelps- JoNo (Nov '11) 1 hr Oh yes 7
Meed to find you 3 hr curse 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance