Jessie

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Does anyone know her; and or has worked with her?? She just started working at a place in Evansville and she is already stealing medical supplies. I just wonder if this is what she does; move from place to place taking things until he is caught and then moves on
gravy

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 27, 2012
How old is she or what does she look like?
joe goat

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2012
Red hair? Actually pretty? Lives in Ohio co??
Reynolds

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2012
She gives mean head!
Kimberly

United States

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Yes red hair; always seemed drugged out.. Does anyone know where she is working now? They need to know about her stealing drugs before its too late
Jimmy Lott

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Is that the n! gger lover that has all those babies with rapist Paul Moorman?
Jimmy Lott

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Is she the coonlover that has all those babies with rapist Paul Moorman?
outlaw

Bellevue, WA

#11 Jul 28, 2012
shes a meth head!
joe goat

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2012
she is working at Columbia Healthcare as a Unit Mgr. Or so she says. Thought she was clean but she has a habit of stealing. She used to sleep with anyone who had some meth for her. Havnt seen her in a years. Her work should def be informed. She has been fired from many many jobs for stealing medical supplies and other crap.
Beka

Duluth, GA

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Jimmy Lott wrote:
Is that the n! gger lover that has all those babies with rapist Paul Moorman?
Debra Ann Johnson Whitney and Jimmy Lott have HEPATITIS C!! He gave it to my best friend's brother after they "dated" awhile!! Did he get it from shooting up his meth with dirty needles or was it from getting wads shot up his rear end?? Either way, thats still disgusting and it goes to show that Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott will do ANYTHING just to get their freak on, sexually or to get high! I hope whoever has had any sexual relations with Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson or Jimmy Lott, whether it was him on the receiving or giving end, anally or orally, or anyone who has partied with Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson or Jimmy Lott and hit his weed or his meth, and especially if they "banged" together (both senses of the word) then those people really should get a medical examination ASAP!! Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott won't admit to having this horrible life endangering disease so it makes one wonder what else he has or has had that he isn't open about. My best friend's brother was reduced to actually having to blackmail Debra Ann Whitney and Jimmy Lott in order to finally hear the truth!! Oh, and Debra Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott, I know you will read this so I am going to let you know that what you are doing is, in fact, AGAINST THE LAW, so you really need to come clean with everyone, even though your body cant be clean anymore.

“Cogito ergo sum”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Please stop spamming the forum. We got it. You got burned and want no one else to as well. Thank you.
i hate you

Madisonville, KY

#15 Mar 22, 2013
outlaw wrote:
shes a meth head!
I knew she was,you can tell by the way she looks,all greasy and dirty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Ramsey 2 min strangest 11
Morgan Payne 9 min James 1
blue october hate me 11 min Sarah 4
justin grayson 15 min hey 3
Denny Clark 21 min trish 2
Sarah Lykins (Nov '14) 24 min elohel 19
97X... Rocks? 40 min Former listener 8
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE