i really miss him :(
missing him

Bellevue, WA

#3 Nov 23, 2012
He would probably be around 39 now i guess he passed away several years ago
Brandon

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Jeremy was my brother... I was in Iraq when I found out about his passing.. I came home for his funeral. I always really looked up to him and people today still tell me that I look a lot like him.
missing him

Bellevue, WA

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Brandon wrote:
Jeremy was my brother... I was in Iraq when I found out about his passing.. I came home for his funeral. I always really looked up to him and people today still tell me that I look a lot like him.
wow i grew up with him out in Thruston i guess i never met you....sorry for your loss i have alot of history with Jeremy i just really miss him
Brandon

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Jeremy and I had several brothers and sisters... We were all adopted out of the family except Jeremy. You probably know Jeremy's sister her name was Carrie, she was really Jeremy's cousin but Jeremy's aunt adopted him. If I am not mistaking he is the only one that actually stayed in the family. I met Jeremy right after his big motorcycle crash in the late 90s. Once we finally met we spent quite a bit of time together. He was like the big brother I always wanted. I hate that I only got to spend a few years with him.
missing him

Bellevue, WA

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Brandon wrote:
Jeremy and I had several brothers and sisters... We were all adopted out of the family except Jeremy. You probably know Jeremy's sister her name was Carrie, she was really Jeremy's cousin but Jeremy's aunt adopted him. If I am not mistaking he is the only one that actually stayed in the family. I met Jeremy right after his big motorcycle crash in the late 90s. Once we finally met we spent quite a bit of time together. He was like the big brother I always wanted. I hate that I only got to spend a few years with him.
i remember that accident it was horrible...yeah i remember carrie...what ever happened to Portia?
missing him

Bellevue, WA

#8 Nov 23, 2012
Alot of people just know what they read in the paper about him or his druggie friends running their mouths about they dont know him like we did he had the biggest heart he just had the disease of addiction not his fault
Brandon

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Jeremy is the only one of my siblings that I have ever really spent any time around... I know that Portia was a special needs girl, she was my sister. I only met her as well as my other sisters one time and that was at Jeremy's funeral. I would love love love to figure out a way to reconnect with that family but I don't have a clue where to even begin. I know that Jeremy has kids to... I would love to be an uncle to my brothers kids. I really wish I had the answers that you are looking for because I think I am looking for the same ones. There are three Brandon Mattingly's in this town that I know of. I am not the boxer or the drug dealer. If you have a Facebook account look me up on Facebook, I would love to get any information about the family that you may have. I have a very close haircut and I am wearing a white shirt kneeled down in front of a white building on my Facebook picture. Have a great night
missing him

Bellevue, WA

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Brandon wrote:
Jeremy is the only one of my siblings that I have ever really spent any time around... I know that Portia was a special needs girl, she was my sister. I only met her as well as my other sisters one time and that was at Jeremy's funeral. I would love love love to figure out a way to reconnect with that family but I don't have a clue where to even begin. I know that Jeremy has kids to... I would love to be an uncle to my brothers kids. I really wish I had the answers that you are looking for because I think I am looking for the same ones. There are three Brandon Mattingly's in this town that I know of. I am not the boxer or the drug dealer. If you have a Facebook account look me up on Facebook, I would love to get any information about the family that you may have. I have a very close haircut and I am wearing a white shirt kneeled down in front of a white building on my Facebook picture. Have a great night
just sent you a friend request
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Iam Jeremy's cousin my mom is his grandmas sister I can help u connect with them if that's what ur wanting
Brandon

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 24, 2012
Amazedbyall wrote:
Iam Jeremy's cousin my mom is his grandmas sister I can help u connect with them if that's what ur wanting
I would be interested... I have met our biological mother, I would just be interested in reconnecting with my sisters.
Brandon

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 24, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Try looking for them here, if you know their names.
I don't know any of their names.
truth

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Jeremy Glenn was my boyfriend for months when I was 17....Was when he was driving that Chevy Blazer turquoise I think....He had a huge heart, was a lot of fun, and was just an all around good guy. I was thinking of him the other day also;( RIP Jeremy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Wiseman 1 hr truth 19
Aaron Shelton cheating liar 1 hr truth 2
It's midnight and I can't quit thinking of you 2 hr scared 2
zak n jake 2 hr karma 1
The pieces of shit that starved their dog are s... 2 hr i know the facts 5
weiner 2 hr Man35 5
5-0 detectives 3 hr snatch 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages