[email protected]

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 15, 2013
U male or female
Beautiful soul

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Is this that girl running around town blowing guys for meth? 26 has 4 kids no home no job and no car but her main priority is gettin her needle filled. Shame she has no morals or class. A guy friend of mine pointed her out the other day and told me about her. It is sad. She looked way older than 26 and had a huge sore on her face above her lip. Looked like herpies! Guys be careful. Her name starts with D and married last name is N maiden last name G. You mess with that disaster then don't think you will be hollering at this pretty little thing!
holler

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 15, 2013
So let me holler at you then beautiful soul
Beautiful soul my ass

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2013
You don't sound like you have a very beautiful soul. In fact you sound hateful. If these guys want to "holler" at her I'm sure they know the risks.
Yup

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 16, 2013
My name is Valerie Cox and I support this message.
urugly

Saint Charles, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Beautiful soul my ass wrote:
You don't sound like you have a very beautiful soul. In fact you sound hateful. If these guys want to "holler" at her I'm sure they know the risks.
Rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you ever seen a UFO? 1 hr Rick Goatee 4
Are all women lesbian or bi 1 hr Strictly Dickley 16
jamie yager 2 hr seth 1
J Hamilton 2 hr Lol 1
Melanie Rouse (Feb '12) 3 hr Dont 11
century aluminum sebree plant (Mar '15) 3 hr Sad 20
oasis shelter closing 6 hr crystal 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages