Theft in tamarack area
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Watch it

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Anyone else getting robbed by these low life's? They just stole from me last night. Hope they come back, I got some 7.62 waiting on them.
yep

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Nothing worse than a thief. Work my butt off for what I have just to have someone else take it. Sounds like the government.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Maybe your dog stole it.
stickyfingers

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Uh oh! Is Craig Gray back in town? I know he was staying in that area for a while.
yep

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Really wrote:
Maybe your dog stole it.
I'm sure some "dawgs" did steal my things. But I don't have any pets.
friend

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure some "dawgs" did steal my things. But I don't have any pets.
You should get you a mean looking dog, video surveillance system and an alarm. Oh and don't forget the motion lights...
low life dawgs

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2013
I installed cameras and a few surprises for these low life's now I have to decide what I want to greet them with,.45, 5.56, or 00 buckshot!
low life dawgs

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2013
I was stolen from awhile ago and warned the police that if these scumbags hit my place again that the next call would be for a meat wagon to remove the vermin from my property.
watch it

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2013
low life dawgs wrote:
I installed cameras and a few surprises for these low life's now I have to decide what I want to greet them with,.45, 5.56, or 00 buckshot!
I like your attitude sir. That is what I plan on doing.
whodat?

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Look at the newspaper!! Same dirtbag thieves in there for stealing over and over and over ...... And over and over .... Why wont the courts keep them in jail or is it still fallout from house bill 463 that politicians snuck in on us giving these d*uchebags a free ride to steal from the working ppl over and over and over!?!?!?!?!? Keep this in mind when the elections roll around!!!! You keep puttin the same ppl back in office then dont expect anything to change!!!
concerned neighbor

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2013
What block of tamarack ate you in? I also live on Tamarack and noticed meth manufacturing in the 200 block Of The paper yesterday.
concerned neighbor

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Are

Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Watch it wrote:
Anyone else getting robbed by these low life's? They just stole from me last night. Hope they come back, I got some 7.62 waiting on them.
Why didn't you greet them last night?

Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 22, 2013
low life dawgs wrote:
Internet tough guy, huh?
liberal

AOL

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Take a hike liberal- he knows not near enough to give anyone advice Just wants his name in lights
LALA

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Most likely it's kids and drug related.
watch it

Duluth, GA

#17 Jan 22, 2013
It's in Indian reservation. And I don't listen to liberal hippie f aggots. I actually seen wartime buddy. What have you done with your life?
Children

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Just FYI OPD caught someone last night breaking in cars I believe on South Griffith ave? You might call down there and check it out. My neighbor told me tonight he spoke to someone about it??
watch it

Duluth, GA

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Children wrote:
Just FYI OPD caught someone last night breaking in cars I believe on South Griffith ave? You might call down there and check it out. My neighbor told me tonight he spoke to someone about it??
I hope so.
drumroll please

Duluth, GA

#20 Jan 22, 2013
watch it wrote:
It's in Indian reservation. And I don't listen to liberal hippie f aggots. I actually seen wartime buddy. What have you done with your life?
He says he's a veteran but oddly enough won't say what branch or war he supposedly fought in. Probably because he would get tripped up lying about it within about 10 minutes or so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does malone staffing do background checks? (Mar '13) 13 min Jazz 19
dead beat moms 40 min Irrelevant 32
Curtis stallings - pedophile? 51 min Big moe 7
Dave/David Crockett (Aug '15) 3 hr Butch 6
Budweiser 3 hr Butch 5
service counter iga 4 hr wow 1
Chris jones (Apr '14) 4 hr robby white 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages