nope

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2012
I'm not a cop. Someone send me an email and help me out. You HAVE to say your not a cop when you email me. I just moved here and am going to run out tomorrow. [email protected]
hooray

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2012
nope wrote:
I'm not a cop. Someone send me an email and help me out. You HAVE to say your not a cop when you email me. I just moved here and am going to run out tomorrow. [email protected]
bahahaha
well

Owensboro, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Go to the building on the corner of JR Miller Blvd and 9th. I'm sure those guys can help you out!
nope

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Damn I'm already tired of this country ass town. You all have issues. Can't a guy just do some heroin in peace?
Old School

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2012
nope wrote:
Damn I'm already tired of this country ass town. You all have issues. Can't a guy just do some heroin in peace?
We have issues? Lol. Aren't you the one that needs to stick yourself to feel a rush?
nope

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Or snort or smoke. I try to stay away from the needle best I can. Its all good, I understand drugs turn people into monsters. I am a monster with no remorse, I enjoy the high to much.
Alrighty

Goose Creek, SC

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Just stay away from the bathsalts..lol Dont need to be out here eating faces off..lol
im a cop

Calhoun, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2012
heroine is awsomeeeeeeeee
nope

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
im a cop wrote:
heroine is awsomeeeeeeeee
hit up my email. Where is the best place to score?
Sweetass

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 20, 2012
This isn't a heroin town. Meth, maybe, but not heroin. Good luck with withdrawals.
im a cop

Calhoun, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2012
bullshit heroin has made a huge comeback around here the past couple months seen it left and right should be pretty easy to find if i dont find it first cause remember im a cop
sureee

Owensboro, KY

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Except everybody from here, gets it from bowling green. Try again.
lol

Owensboro, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
the only person ive ever seen get busted for heroin is megan embry, so she might be able to help u out lol. hell she gets busted for meth one week and heroin the next n gets out every time.
im a cop

Calhoun, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2012
sureee wrote:
Except everybody from here, gets it from bowling green. Try again.
wrong you know i have direct inel from new mexico stating that every tues. 5 kilos of grade a are driven rite here to owensboro try again dumbass
nope

United States

#15 Nov 20, 2012
I don't know anybody. Email me at [email protected]
nope

United States

#16 Nov 20, 2012
[email protected] I accidentally put @yahoo before

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal polston (Apr '13) 2 min Fiction 21
Amber alderson 10 min needs rehab 5
Southern Fall Ball (Aug '12) 32 min SLL dad 11
Where is a good place to meet women in this tow... (Oct '12) 44 min That single guy 52
Brooke Moss 50 min Hmmm 20
Chris Gass 52 min shakers 2
Sun City Center, FL suck troll loves Neil Johns... 1 hr Bob H 10

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages