help

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

What are some good gift ideas for our first valentines day? I want to get him something special, but having a hard time figuring out what!
depends

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

How long have you been together?
help

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

7 months
BisexualFemale

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

help wrote:
What are some good gift ideas for our first valentines day? I want to get him something special, but having a hard time figuring out what!
Some of my favorite gifts to give and get are La Perla, Victoria's Secret, Cartier Love bracelet (been together forever gift), anything Chanel, expensive handbag. If you give a woman lingerie, that should be a gift to her that is really for your enjoyment. So you need to give lingerie with another gift. If you are newly together, a dozen roses for every month. If you don't have a lot of money write her a heartfelt poem.
BisexualFemale

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

help wrote:
Oops I didn't read that it was a guy. Give him sex. In the morning, lunch time quickie, and in the evening. Wear something very sexy. Pamper him. Cook his favorite meal. Stock his favorite beer. Guys are simple.
depends

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

BisexualFemale wrote:
<quoted text>Oops I didn't read that it was a guy. Give him sex. In the morning, lunch time quickie, and in the evening. Wear something very sexy. Pamper him. Cook his favorite meal. Stock his favorite beer. Guys are simple.
That a great lol
depends

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Make him something. Does he own his own house? A collage of pics of y'all, a tie blanket? My bfs have always loved stuff like that. And of course sex lol.
OMG

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

BisexualFemale wrote:
<quoted text>Some of my favorite gifts to give and get are La Perla, Victoria's Secret, Cartier Love bracelet (been together forever gift), anything Chanel, expensive handbag. If you give a woman lingerie, that should be a gift to her that is really for your enjoyment. So you need to give lingerie with another gift. If you are newly together, a dozen roses for every month. If you don't have a lot of money write her a heartfelt poem.
I'm impressed.
me too

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

On our first vday together, I bought my (no husband) a pocket watch from things remembered and had it engraved. It had our picture inside. He wore it on our wedding day and when we go out to nice places
me too

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Meant to say my NOW husband

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Biggest Lush In Oboro 5 min X TM 9
william millay army soilder accused of spying (Nov '11) 5 min InnocentUntilProvenGuilty 46
kenny the kab driver 17 min komfort krew 1
Looking for 18-25 year old female to have some ... 19 min Puzzled 5
iphone 5s 32g grey nib (att) 20 min lg garrison 7
Shelby Harmon ( Is nuts.) calls hersel... (May '13) 21 min Puzzled 11
Mary Clark 21 min John Clark 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••