Lonely

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I've been with my boyfriend for a little over 2 years now. The last 6 months or so I feel like we are just going through the motions. We both go to work and when we get home there is not much talking, no affection unless u count the quick peck before saying goodnight. I don't feel loved. I have talked to him about it and he says something is wrong with him because he never wants to be intimate. He feels he has some type of medical problem yet he does nothing about it. He hasn't gone to the doctor or even attempted to try to be intimate. We haven't had sex in over 4 months. I'm lonely. He isn't there emotionally either. I love him but I don't want to spend the rest of my life feeling this way. I don't think he is cheating or anything either. He works and the rest of the time he is with me. I'm just tired of feeling unloved and unwanted. What would you do if you were in this situation? And fyi we do not have any children together.

“Cogito ergo sum”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

4 months of not having intimate relations, and you guys are constantly together? That's really odd too me. It would be hard being around a woman whom I knew I could get it from. Day in and out meaning. Especially if we are in a relationship. That's like almost take it when you want it. I could see a week maybe 2, but 4 months? I think something is severely wrong with him. If you care about the gent as much as you say. You force him to get to a doctor. I think it might be more psychological, but either way he needs help.
Fun

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I think u should make him go to the dr. if he doesnt care enough about to go then stop waisting ur time on him. Make sure u dont get any kids. Maybe ur just in a rut so to say. Try doing something super sexy that no even halfway normal man could resist. Remind him of what hes missing actually show him somethimg hes never seen before and that might spark his interest.
comma chameleon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

He could be g.@ y. Start paying attention to see if he walks
funny. If he has a beard, check it for dried c0me. Smell his d!
(k. Does it smell of p00? All signs point to him being a b.u. tt
pir.a.te, a p00 puncher, a turd wrangler.
Lonely

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Goethe wrote:
4 months of not having intimate relations, and you guys are constantly together? That's really odd too me. It would be hard being around a woman whom I knew I could get it from. Day in and out meaning. Especially if we are in a relationship. That's like almost take it when you want it. I could see a week maybe 2, but 4 months? I think something is severely wrong with him. If you care about the gent as much as you say. You force him to get to a doctor. I think it might be more psychological, but either way he needs help.
Yes we are together most of our free time. I have tried to spice things up. He says he wants to but it's just not happening. But the emotional part of the relationship is just as bad. I'm just here and he is just there. It's to the point something has to change. If he won't go get help I've gotta go. It's killing me.
Lonely

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

comma chameleon wrote:
He could be g.@ y. Start paying attention to see if he walks
funny. If he has a beard, check it for dried c0me. Smell his d!
(k. Does it smell of p00? All signs point to him being a b.u. tt
pir.a.te, a p00 puncher, a turd wrangler.
LOL...I don't think that's it but thanks for your input :-)
Lonely

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Fun wrote:
I think u should make him go to the dr. if he doesnt care enough about to go then stop waisting ur time on him. Make sure u dont get any kids. Maybe ur just in a rut so to say. Try doing something super sexy that no even halfway normal man could resist. Remind him of what hes missing actually show him somethimg hes never seen before and that might spark his interest.
Thanks for the reply. I've tried that and he says he wants to but the equipment won't work. Yet he does nothing about it.:::sigh:::
Fun

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Well o would either make him go to the dr or leave him. U deserve to be happy
mr big

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Message me I will take good care of u till he gets it right jealousy works

“Cogito ergo sum”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Lonely wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we are together most of our free time. I have tried to spice things up. He says he wants to but it's just not happening. But the emotional part of the relationship is just as bad. I'm just here and he is just there. It's to the point something has to change. If he won't go get help I've gotta go. It's killing me.
Well, I will have to agree with you. If he will not get help then I do believe it's in your best interest to move on. It's not as if you guys have been together happily for many years. No children. Yeah, I think you know what you need to do.
Grant

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Have you gotten fatter in the past 4 months?

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I'd definitely demand for him to go to the doctor. If he's young, he should try to get it figured out. If he's on other prescriptions, it could be affecting his ability to work his "equipment." He could also be depressed. I'd just plead with him to go to the doctor.
lets be honest

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Lonely wrote:
I've been with my boyfriend for a little over 2 years now. The last 6 months or so I feel like we are just going through the motions. We both go to work and when we get home there is not much talking, no affection unless u count the quick peck before saying goodnight. I don't feel loved. I have talked to him about it and he says something is wrong with him because he never wants to be intimate. He feels he has some type of medical problem yet he does nothing about it. He hasn't gone to the doctor or even attempted to try to be intimate. We haven't had sex in over 4 months. I'm lonely. He isn't there emotionally either. I love him but I don't want to spend the rest of my life feeling this way. I don't think he is cheating or anything either. He works and the rest of the time he is with me. I'm just tired of feeling unloved and unwanted. What would you do if you were in this situation? And fyi we do not have any children together.
He's gay, you both need to accept it and move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Isaiah Brown 21 min scatchingmyhead 36
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min scirocco 146,341
Allison Frazier 25 min wow 4
Best kissers 35 min yummy 10
Candy Yarbray Englebert 36 min dexter 16
need extra money 37 min Wondering30 4
Troy Lyons 58 min yeah 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000