First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Looker

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Who is on newbie nudes from here? What's that girl that's on there fisting herself name?
Looker

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Looker wrote:
Who is on newbie nudes from here? What's that girl that's on there fisting herself name?
Debbie Whitney.
Gross

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Yikes
mmmmmm

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Post a link
crunch

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2013
mmmmmm wrote:
Post a link
Search it for yourself lazy ass
booboo da foo

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Shes hot!! And shes cool as shit
hmmm

Richmond, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2013
seems like someone must really hate her or is mad that she wont mess wit em......someone is always putting her business on here....do u really think she cares?????come on get off her nuts and get a life or a job.
Crackwhore Mugshots

Tucker, GA

#12 Mar 27, 2013
true

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2013
booboo da foo

Tucker, GA

#14 Mar 27, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww. She's f*cken raggedy.
I know her and she is fkn hot. I looked at her mugshots and she keeps getting hotter the older she gets!!
When

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 27, 2013
From her mugshot pics. She looks hot as hell in the pic from 11-2-2011. Sure which she would post more pics on Newbie Nudes
Yummy

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2013
We have nothing against Debbie. She is hot. Ands hose pics are cool too. No hatin here.
true

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Mar 27, 2013
I'm not hating at all. She doesn't look good to me. And the one from 11-2-11 looks fn scary.
Yummy

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 27, 2013
Did you see the ones on newbie? WOW!!!
Well

Tucker, GA

#19 Mar 27, 2013
Can't seem to find it on there.. Not showing anyone from here.. Can someone post the link?
Beka

United States

#20 Mar 27, 2013
Crackwhore Mugshots wrote:
Debra Ann Whitney Lott and Jimmy Lott have HEPATITIS C!! He gave it to my best friend's brother after they "dated" awhile!! Did he get it from shooting up his meth with dirty needles or was it from getting wads shot up his rear end?? Either way, thats still disgusting and it goes to show that Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott will do ANYTHING just to get their freak on, sexually or to get high! I hope whoever has had any sexual relations with Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson or Jimmy Lott, whether it was him on the receiving or giving end, anally or orally, or anyone who has partied with Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson or Jimmy Lott and hit his weed or his meth, and especially if they "banged" together (both senses of the word) then those people really should get a medical examination ASAP!! Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott won't admit to having this horrible life endangering disease so it makes one wonder what else he has or has had that he isn't open about. My best friend's brother was reduced to actually having to blackmail Debra Ann Whitney and Jimmy Lott in order to finally hear the truth!! Oh, and Debra Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott, I know you will read this so I am going to let you know that what you are doing is, in fact, AGAINST THE LAW, so you really need to come clean with everyone, even though your body cant be clean anymore.
Yummy

Owensboro, KY

#21 Mar 28, 2013
Can you prove she is a rat? Can you prove any of this? You can't deny the fact that you are fascinated by the fisting photos.
lmao

Owensboro, KY

#22 Mar 28, 2013
sounds like beka payne has hep. C. LMAO
Yummy is Scummy

United States

#23 Mar 28, 2013
Yummy wrote:
Can you prove she is a rat? Can you prove any of this? You can't deny the fact that you are fascinated by the fisting photos.
Can you prove she doesn't?? She looks like she has every STD in the book! You're a sick person to be into something that looks like a corpse with beach balls on her chest. You're both disgusting!!!
Debbie Whitney Crackhead

United States

#24 Mar 29, 2013
Beka wrote:
<quoted text>
Debra Ann Whitney Lott and Jimmy Lott have HEPATITIS C!! He gave it to my best friend's brother after they "dated" awhile!! Did he get it from shooting up his meth with dirty needles or was it from getting wads shot up his rear end?? Either way, thats still disgusting and it goes to show that Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott will do ANYTHING just to get their freak on, sexually or to get high! I hope whoever has had any sexual relations with Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson or Jimmy Lott, whether it was him on the receiving or giving end, anally or orally, or anyone who has partied with Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson or Jimmy Lott and hit his weed or his meth, and especially if they "banged" together (both senses of the word) then those people really should get a medical examination ASAP!! Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott won't admit to having this horrible life endangering disease so it makes one wonder what else he has or has had that he isn't open about. My best friend's brother was reduced to actually having to blackmail Debra Ann Whitney and Jimmy Lott in order to finally hear the truth!! Oh, and Debra Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott, I know you will read this so I am going to let you know that what you are doing is, in fact, AGAINST THE LAW, so you really need to come clean with everyone, even though your body cant be clean anymore.
FistFucking CrackWhore...http://www.newbie nudes.com/profile/DebbieWhitne y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diera Mattingly 11 min angel 2
Missing Suzannah 1 hr Styker123 2
Stephanie Hawn does meth like her dad 1 hr Codys a b 7
boyfriends in jail, how do i handle this??? adv... (Aug '12) 1 hr Countrygirl15 182
Amanda Caldwell 1 hr Know her 14
Why are mothers always threatened by step mothers? (Jan '12) 1 hr First wife 102
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr U R DONE 601
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages