New China Egg Roll
herro

Paris, TN

#1 Mar 8, 2014
Any1 else here about the egg roll having a dime n it? Seen it on Facebook 14news page!
Tara

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2014
You should've "seen" your grammar books more often.
Lol

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2014
Tara wrote:
You should've "seen" your grammar books more often.
Haha! Any1?
manda

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2014
Seen a picture on Facebook. Can't really tell if someone is making a false claim though... They could've put it in there themselves for the attention or a lawsuit...
William F Buttlicker

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 9, 2014
YOU PAY FOR CRABLEG?!?!?!
your mom

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 9, 2014
New china is disgusting.. They have a broken ice machine and the dirty water runs through it and makes dirty ice. The coolers are always broke and the temp for the food is about 70 degrees. True story. My uncle works on there stuff. They won't pay to replace it.
TheOne

Utica, KY

#8 Mar 9, 2014
manda wrote:
Seen a picture on Facebook. Can't really tell if someone is making a false claim though... They could've put it in there themselves for the attention or a lawsuit...
Let me assure you...it was not for attention or a lawsuit. I have absolutely no intentions of doing anything like that. I do want people to be warned. It could've been a child that bit into that eggroll and that child could've choked. Would it be a different story now? Would you blame the child's parents and say it was a publicity stunt? My guess is no, so lay off.
klklklkl

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 10, 2014
TheOne wrote:
<quoted text> Let me assure you...it was not for attention or a lawsuit. I have absolutely no intentions of doing anything like that. I do want people to be warned. It could've been a child that bit into that eggroll and that child could've choked. Would it be a different story now? Would you blame the child's parents and say it was a publicity stunt? My guess is no, so lay off.
It was not for attention????????? Get outta here with that! You sent it to every news station in area and plastered it all over facebook and you say it wasnt for attention, right.
TheOne

Utica, KY

#11 Mar 10, 2014
klklklkl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not for attention????????? Get outta here with that! You sent it to every news station in area and plastered it all over facebook and you say it wasnt for attention, right.
Every news station in the area? Are you drunk? It was one news station and it was posted on their Facebook wall so everyone could be warned. Trust me, if I wanted or needed the attention I would file a lawsuit or something stupid like that. Didn't realize it was a bad thing to warn other citizens of bad business. Stop assuming. It makes you look like a complete fool. Have a nice day :-)
thanks

United States

#12 Mar 10, 2014
TheOne wrote:
<quoted text>Every news station in the area? Are you drunk? It was one news station and it was posted on their Facebook wall so everyone could be warned. Trust me, if I wanted or needed the attention I would file a lawsuit or something stupid like that. Didn't realize it was a bad thing to warn other citizens of bad business. Stop assuming. It makes you look like a complete fool. Have a nice day :-)
Some appreciate the warning. Thanks!
klklklkl

Owensboro, KY

#13 Mar 10, 2014
TheOne wrote:
<quoted text> Every news station in the area? Are you drunk? It was one news station and it was posted on their Facebook wall so everyone could be warned. Trust me, if I wanted or needed the attention I would file a lawsuit or something stupid like that. Didn't realize it was a bad thing to warn other citizens of bad business. Stop assuming. It makes you look like a complete fool. Have a nice day :-)
I would say you most likely put the dime there and took a pic anyway, so its irrelevant to most.
TheOne

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 10, 2014
thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Some appreciate the warning. Thanks!
You are most welcome!
lol

Paris, TN

#15 Mar 10, 2014
klklklkl wrote:
<quoted text>I would say you most likely put the dime there and took a pic anyway, so its irrelevant to most.
Apparently it's relevant to you or you wouldn't post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Douglas 3 min PP in the coke 12
Hunter Douglas 14 min Ugh 13
edge body boot camp 56 min IronMonky 2
White suv gmc 58 min POpo 2
Dottie (Jun '17) 1 hr Blk_widow 15
Factory affairs 1 hr JOSM 1
Misty Howard 1 hr hirt 7

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance