udntkn

United States

#25 Jul 4, 2013
Okay lets get this stright! Matt is a great peraon. HE Didnt give up on his son, others just didnt want him around!!! As for his daughter, i never want to hear them nasty ass pep talk shit anymore! Matt has always been there for his daughter and loves her so much! So at this point dont talk shit unless you know what your talking about!:)
outside looking in

Owensboro, KY

#26 Jul 26, 2013
udntkn wrote:
Okay lets get this stright! Matt is a great peraon. HE Didnt give up on his son, others just didnt want him around!!! As for his daughter, i never want to hear them nasty ass pep talk shit anymore! Matt has always been there for his daughter and loves her so much! So at this point dont talk shit unless you know what your talking about!:)
Unless he is currently in his sons life he did give up on him. Just because people don't want him in his kids life doesn't give him.an excuse to run away. You do what's best tor your kid no matter what any one else thinks if every man ran away just cause a baby mama didn't want him around there would be so many kids without there dads. You should never leave a kid no matter the situstion your child didn't ask to be brought into this world you should atleast man up and give your son a chance to know you.
ashley

United States

#27 Oct 21, 2013
F**k all u haters that's my man and i love him
ashley

United States

#28 Oct 21, 2013
lulu wrote:
how u get a hold of him
get ahold of him 3165812
dockery

United States

#29 Oct 21, 2013
I love my haters i set it right...i have four great kids now work hard and spen all my time with three of them i am clean now and out of jail i gave up the game as if it maters to neone and i think ppl real hard on here tlkn bout ppl under false names lol nice puss but yea i baild on one son who wants a drug dealer and gun mover raising a boy but now I'm str8 and looking for his boy alyssa i know ur on here u know were I'm at i want my boy andneone els yall jus choke i would nver harm much less screw my child and my bby gurl has always been wit me i mean do live together evryone seems to know that much on here lol neway u don't like me dnt b around me burn idc u want some come get it 3165812 and i am married and raising my family so tlk all u want lol
bonnie

United States

#31 Nov 8, 2013
matthew is an amazing dad. ive known him since we were children. we aint talked in a while. but that doesnt change the fact that he loves his babys. all you ppl talking shit wouldnt have the balls to say it to his face. bc if you know matthew in the slightest way you know better. hes the king yo. and hed show you too. .get off line losers we can all see your vaginas in your stupid remarks. ps shout out to my boy J he always got ya back
Ridiculous

Owensboro, KY

#32 Nov 13, 2013
I love how he just admitted to running drugs and guns. That baby boy is the lucky one. He won't have to live in his sperm donors fucked up world nor watch his mom or step mom get their ass beat on a regular basis. People can change their habits but they can never change who they truly are so that baby boy is very lucky to be away from that mess. His mother is a great person who works her ass of to support her son alone. And they have amazing people in their lives why try to ruin his life now. Matt stay the Fuck away from them.
dockery

United States

#33 Nov 17, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
I love how he just admitted to running drugs and guns. That baby boy is the lucky one. He won't have to live in his sperm donors fucked up world nor watch his mom or step mom get their ass beat on a regular basis. People can change their habits but they can never change who they truly are so that baby boy is very lucky to be away from that mess. His mother is a great person who works her ass of to support her son alone. And they have amazing people in their lives why try to ruin his life now. Matt stay the Fuck away from them.
yea i hear u alyssa but its my son and if u thnk being hid on 19th with a lil punk will stop me u know btr im around im wattching i want my other prince i always get wat i want
dockery

United States

#34 Nov 17, 2013
bonnie wrote:
mattheiw is an amazing dad. ive known him since we were children. we aint talked in a while. but that doesnt change the fact that he loves his babys. all you ppl talking shit wouldnt have the balls to say it to his face. bc if you know matthew in the slightest way you know better. hes the king yo. and hed show you too..get off line losers we can all see your vaginas in your stupid remarks. ps shout out to my boy J he always got ya back
bonnie id like to tlk call me
dockery

United States

#35 Nov 17, 2013
Im wondering who all theese ppl are who saposibly know me lol fell free to hit me up my number is on here and alyssa i realy want to do this the right way i dont want to fall bak to the old me but u know ill do wat i have to u n my wife n page know me best do u realy want to take that fuckin path dude or u ready to grow up n try to stop hiding as if i dont know were u r neways dude ccome on im matt dockery dude my ppl is evrywere so plze lets do it right idc wat u do eat anather hundred pounds suck whoever idc i want to c levi if its money u want i got u ill pay w.e but onne thing i will say is this is the last time i try to tlk u next time im onn the porch at 19th street beating on the door wat ur doing is sick dude u know me jean and u know how far im willing to go wat u need to ask urself is if u and cory is ready to play iv done good this long but playing with my kids is enough to push me bak i want to b right with this
lets ride

United States

#36 Nov 17, 2013
Look dblock i got u boi u know that ur bois r always ready for u o.g u ran this town took the hit for ur bois and went out in glory a true king if u ask me i know ur str8 now but kno this brother ur follwers r still here if u need us boi i got ur number now ill b calling n a sec dont wry bout these ppl on here they got it coming even alyssa we just been waiting for your call
dockery

United States

#37 Nov 17, 2013
Dblock thats a old name that will nvr die lol im greatfull for my ppl do wat u have to but noone and i mean noone mess with alyssa i mean it stop tlkn on here call me dude whoever lets ride is and real tlk fuck wit her boy or no boy ull b sleeping with the pigs dude shes off llimits
DJ AFEMUSIC

Riverdale, GA

#38 Dec 15, 2013
P***y muthaf*****s gotta hide behind a fake name lol yall are pitiful ya got no life
guuy

United States

#39 Dec 15, 2013
Shit got real gangasta real quick
bonnie

Nashville, TN

#40 Dec 16, 2013
Dblock bi+ch
guuy

United States

#41 Dec 16, 2013
bonnie wrote:
Dblock bi+ch
STFU!
dockery

Owensboro, KY

#42 Dec 30, 2013
bonnie wrote:
Dblock bi+ch
dblock bi**ch
dockery

Owensboro, KY

#43 Dec 30, 2013
guuy wrote:
Shit got real gangasta real quick
try me lets see plze fake names
Mrs paragon

Guntersville, AL

#44 Jan 24, 2014
dockery wrote:
<quoted text>try me lets see plze fake names
hey we've been tryin to get a hold of u did u change ur number?
jnd89

United States

#45 Feb 9, 2014
Why

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,588
jessica heichelbech 1 hr vrooom 6
topix insisting i buy Scotch brite WTF 1 hr Sweet Brown 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr bloodyknuckles 5,031
90s Alternative Music (Jul '12) 1 hr Seether 27
clarence howard 2 hr ur highness 2
Nurses are overpaid (Nov '12) 2 hr laciUC 78
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••