Next Last
curious

Owensboro, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2012
whatever happened to him?
oldfriend

O Fallon, IL

#2 Apr 8, 2012
He got married and had a kid. Pretty positive him and Paige got divorced though. He's still around here
dfhfdhvx

Owensboro, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2012
him n page havnt been together for over four yrs he had a baby wit somone else though n don't take care of either of his kids.
jnd89
#5 Nov 9, 2012
hes a really freakin hard person to get n touch with just to say hey wats up
shagy
#6 Dec 22, 2012
matt has been snitching to much
wtf
#7 Dec 22, 2012
i here he had sex with his own son and got chard with it
kml
#8 Dec 22, 2012
i really hate people who talk shit he wld never do anything like that to his son!!!
BigEvil

Owensboro, KY

#9 Dec 29, 2012
dfhfdhvx wrote:
him n page havnt been together for over four yrs he had a baby wit somone else though n don't take care of either of his kids.
you obviously dont know the real matt dockery
raven

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2013
dfhfdhvx wrote:
Idk who this is but whoever it is and ur in owensboro Page thats my wife so fu u wanna talk crap talk B*****
mess

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 18, 2013
oldfriend wrote:
He got married and had a kid. Pretty positive him and Paige got divorced though. He's still around here
Was never married to paige! Hes still his same old nothing self!
trippin

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2013
raven wrote:
<quoted text>Idk who this is but whoever it is and ur in owensboro Page thats my wife so fu u wanna talk crap talk B*****
Trash! If you're really paiges husband, you're not about much either! Sex offender living in the same house as you're wife's baby's daddy aka matt! Just a mess
stang75

Tucker, GA

#15 Feb 19, 2013
trippin wrote:
<quoted text>
Trash! If you're really paiges husband, you're not about much either! Sex offender living in the same house as you're wife's baby's daddy aka matt! Just a mess
so if u bout something trippin y dont u say where u at and who u are im coming
raven

United States

#16 Feb 19, 2013
trippin wrote:
<quoted text>
if u bout anything at all u will txt this number if not u aint nothing but trash 2703162481
lol

Owensboro, KY

#17 Feb 19, 2013
raven wrote:
<quoted text>if u bout anything at all u will txt this number if not u aint nothing but trash 2703162481
O please no one is worried about u or what mess goes on out there! U got charges n your wifes babys daddy is datin ur sister n u all live under one trashy roof! I wouldn't waste my time texting u and cant believe im wasting my time on here! Just sorry for the kids!!
raven

United States

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Whoever lol is u a wh*re to rite along with trippin if u know so much say ur name on her u and trippin both are punk a** who** i hope its someone i know aaron bowley stephen payton miranda harn just tell me ur phone
lol

Owensboro, KY

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Ba ha ha ha ha! People get so worked up on this site! If you have nothing to hide or be ashamed of why even engage in the conversation
aldkfj

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 7, 2013
and the funny thing is matt knows damn well he has other kids out there, i know of at least one son he hasn't seen in over a year. Thank God that kid doesn't have to be apart of the hot mess matt calls life we all know the baby is better off without him.
Jason Kinison

Owensboro, KY

#21 Mar 20, 2013
So funny.... I've never been on this site until today, and wow i never heard so much bull sh#*! I also noticed that no one used there real name...lol so let me start a new trend. All you mother f#&kers on here talking shit......ur all f#%king bit&@es!! the only reason yall commented and made lies regarding Matthew while using fake name is because you know if you had the balls to say it to his face, he would beat ur f#&king a$$ ;))#truef*#kingtalk
Notorious FAG
lulu

United States

#22 Apr 26, 2013
how u get a hold of him
hayley wilson

United States

#23 May 28, 2013
I think its pretty sad he took off on his baby boy after all the conversations we had about how bad he wanted a son. But i have a ride or die love for him and forever will and do agree with Jason on talkin shot ppl. Say what to ppls faces. LATERZZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Tate 27 min Stupid 4
alicia is a pathological liar 27 min Confused 11
Speeders On Jed Pl. 28 min Concerned Resident 1
Randy is a dandy 1 hr Coupe de Billet 16
Suziville 1 hr Yep 3
Women who chase married men (Oct '15) 1 hr f-cked-p 29
Latasha Dunn 1 hr jg4eva 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance