Utica, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Leslie wrote:
What are your thoughts on this subject?
I think someone needs to knock you down a few notches
ha

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 27, 2013
I mean you act like that's a minority still. It's 2013 - single parent homes are all over the place. Wake up!!!
Leslie

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 27, 2013
What do you think is causin it?
Heres my thought

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Leslie wrote:
What are your thoughts on this subject?
There are no bastard children..there are bastards that don't take care of their children. There..that's my thought:)
Crown

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Heres my thought wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no bastard children..there are bastards that don't take care of their children. There..that's my thought:)
What about women who keep them away from their fathers when they are good men?
Heres my thought

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
What about women who keep them away from their fathers when they are good men?
That's an immature Mother that doesn't deserve to be a parent. The children should not be "used" by the mother to hurt the father.
low life ppl

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 31, 2013
okay there is parents out there is bastard their self and can take care of their kids i am one of them bastard parents and i got a kid like that wow and i took dam good care of that kid u ppl make me sick are u in time like the 1900 really that where u r at ppl
dawn

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Mar 31, 2013
some men dont take care of there kids
low life ppl

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 31, 2013
and there is some woman out there that dont take care of their kids to and it is not just the mans it is womans to they r low life ppl in my book
Lol

Duluth, GA

#15 Mar 31, 2013
People put their bibles away and they are living by the law of the jungle not the law if the land!!
jamzes

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 31, 2013
Lol wrote:
People put their bibles away and they are living by the law of the jungle not the law if the land!!
News flash, the bible IS NOT the law if the land.
Skipper

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 31, 2013
The reason we have birth control is to prevent the birth of bastard children. Did these folks not get the memo?
captin pete

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 31, 2013
jamzes wrote:
<quoted text>News flash, the bible IS NOT the law if the land.
Are you sure about that? Have you not noticed legislation lately? Queers could marry if the bible didn't rule the land.
jamzes

United States

#19 Mar 31, 2013
captin pete wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure about that? Have you not noticed legislation lately? Queers could marry if the bible didn't rule the land.
This is not a Christian nation. There is separation of church and state. Marriage was around before the bible in case you missed that. It is not exclusive to Christianity nor do Christians own it. Ever listen to someone perform a marriage ceremony? The line " and by the power vested in me by the state of ... I now pronounce you" is what is said.
jamzes

United States

#20 Mar 31, 2013
captin pete wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure about that? Have you not noticed legislation lately? Queers could marry if the bible didn't rule the land.
And in case you didn't know "queers" can marry in some states.
captin pete

Owensboro, KY

#21 Mar 31, 2013
jamzes wrote:
<quoted text>This is not a Christian nation. There is separation of church and state. Marriage was around before the bible in case you missed that. It is not exclusive to Christianity nor do Christians own it. Ever listen to someone perform a marriage ceremony? The line " and by the power vested in me by the state of ... I now pronounce you" is what is said.
Right, but what about the birth control laws? The abortion debates? Stem cell research? Any of this ringing a bell?

I am not saying that I agree with it, but it's the reality of the situation.
captin pete

Owensboro, KY

#22 Mar 31, 2013
jamzes wrote:
<quoted text>And in case you didn't know "queers" can marry in some states.
In what? Maybe six out of fifty? Their marriages aren't even valid if they move to another state.

Oh, I forgot to mention the blue laws. When was the last time you went to a liquor store on Sunday to buy alcohol?
jamzes

United States

#23 Mar 31, 2013
captin pete wrote:
<quoted text>In what? Maybe six out of fifty? Their marriages aren't even valid if they move to another state.

Oh, I forgot to mention the blue laws. When was the last time you went to a liquor store on Sunday to buy alcohol?
All of which are changing my friend. Laws based in or on religious beliefs are not going to last much longer. The people are moving toward a more secular approach to governing. It's happening everywhere. The Supreme Court will rule in favor of gay marriage and a majority of Americans support it.
ppl hold on

Owensboro, KY

#24 Mar 31, 2013
back in the old days they did not use pills or kill their unborn child like they do now wow ppl look bastard child is sometime not helped okay u mite take the pill but it will not help u not have a baby or use a comdoms will it help no and if u christian like a lot of u on here will say u r u dont need this killing a unborn child is like murder in my book

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want some strange 5 min Dave 5
canasa kirk (Apr '13) 1 hr look at her 13
stacy welch ward 2 hr june 2
christina epley 3 hr Her Happily Ever ... 3
Halls of Rough 5 hr Carly 1
Review: Papa Grande Mexican Restaurant 5 hr neo 8
Affair alert dot com 6 hr DUH 29
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web