Dating in Owensboro
outside looking in

Tucker, GA

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Very shallow pool, not much to offer if you're looking for an educated, sane, childless woman. We all have past but jesus christ..get it together "ladies". No self respecting guy is going to want to raise all those kids.
Yep

Dawson Springs, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Hard to find a guy without a drug habit, with a job no child support and lazy fat moms who bark orders at their BOY
Lolz

Tucker, GA

#3 Mar 11, 2013
outside looking in wrote:
Very shallow pool, not much to offer if you're looking for an educated, sane, childless woman. We all have past but jesus christ..get it together "ladies". No self respecting guy is going to want to raise all those kids.
Yeah danielle glenn, get off drugs, stop tryin to get other men to support you and start takin care of your four kids. You are 26 live at moms four kids no job no vehicle and meth is your motivation? Grow up already! You hav partied enough that's why you got false teeth now.
outside looking in

Tucker, GA

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Lolz wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah danielle glenn, get off drugs, stop tryin to get other men to support you and start takin care of your four kids. You are 26 live at moms four kids no job no vehicle and meth is your motivation? Grow up already! You hav partied enough that's why you got false teeth now.
Umm..you people seem to have me confused with one of these woman I mentioned. I'm a guy, single and not from Owensboro.
I find it hilarious though that you would tell someone to "grow up". Posting nonsense like you have is the epitome of immaturity.
outside looking in

Tucker, GA

#5 Mar 11, 2013
Yep wrote:
Hard to find a guy without a drug habit, with a job no child support and lazy fat moms who bark orders at their BOY
Actually, it's not. There are a lot of men who do not posses those traits. But again, it seems you are like a lot of posters shooting at air trying to figure out who would say such a thing. I'm sorry you took it so personal.
Wow

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 11, 2013
I have a past bt any man I meet has more of one so tell me? Only one child here tho..
curious

Petersburg, MI

#7 Mar 11, 2013
Dating in owensboro is horrible from a womans point of view. All the good men are taken, gay, or game players. I have kids but doing everything in my power to better my life and theirs. Guys tend to overlook me
outside looking in

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 11, 2013
curious wrote:
Dating in owensboro is horrible from a womans point of view. All the good men are taken, gay, or game players. I have kids but doing everything in my power to better my life and theirs. Guys tend to overlook me
And I have no children, an education, a career, am straight and only play games when I'm on a ball field. I'm far from ugly or fat but yet, I, too, seem to get overlooked. Seems the women I'm attracted to rater get dogged and passed around the homeboys
curious

Petersburg, MI

#9 Mar 11, 2013
And we probably overlook each other when we are out :)
Girl

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 11, 2013
I go out bout twice a month. I always see guys lookin n my friends always tell me I'm a great person n pretty. I am a size 12 so I'm not super skinny or super big but I carry myself good. N let me tell u, I never get asked out!! N I mean never!!! Guy might flirt or something but never ask me out!! Not even my number! I'm old school so I don't ask guys out. U guys need to ask girls out!! Never know until u ask!! n yes I have kids but I take care of them. Not looking for a daddy, looking for a partern to have fun with!!
Oborosinglemale

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2013
47 Divorced male of 13 yrs, Ive been back in Owensboro for about 6 yrs. No luck in dating!! Its been my luck that most woman Ive meet and dated are game players or once they find out you own a business they usually try working you for dinner every night or asking for loans or leach on to you and want everything!! How come a person just like you for who you are instead of what you have?? I'd like to find a nice lady to get to know for who I am... Honest guy here thats real... no games!
well

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2013
I'm a size zero, have my own flaws. Not rich definitely...
Really

Owensboro, KY

#13 Mar 11, 2013
curious wrote:
And we probably overlook each other when we are out :)
Maybe both of you should create a topix account so you can private message each other to get the ball rolling to get to know each other.
outside looking in

Tucker, GA

#14 Mar 11, 2013
Girl wrote:
I go out bout twice a month. I always see guys lookin n my friends always tell me I'm a great person n pretty. I am a size 12 so I'm not super skinny or super big but I carry myself good. N let me tell u, I never get asked out!! N I mean never!!! Guy might flirt or something but never ask me out!! Not even my number! I'm old school so I don't ask guys out. U guys need to ask girls out!! Never know until u ask!! n yes I have kids but I take care of them. Not looking for a daddy, looking for a partern to have fun with!!
I honestly prefer a woman to take a more active role when it comes to introductions and whatnot. Honestly, I think most guys do. There is nothing wrong with being "old school". There's nothing wrong with expecting to be treated like a lady. But, some of those old traditions are antiquated
Girl

Tucker, GA

#15 Mar 11, 2013
Well I'm self employed too. N not going take care of a guy either!! Pay my own way but it is nice to b taken out sometimes. N no I'm not gonna ask a guy out. Jus doesn't seem right
Curious

Tucker, GA

#16 Mar 11, 2013
Girl wrote:
Mind if I ask your age and maybe a little more details of appearances?
I'm 6' wm 190 lbs 38 brown brown and fully employed. Looking for a partner to have fun with and get to know without all the games. Nothing super serious at first. Have my own place and work a lot just hate the bar scene and its difficult to meet proper young ladies any more.
Girl

Tucker, GA

#17 Mar 11, 2013
Hmmmm I usually don't get on this site n never really commented and done anything like this before!! Guess I read the heading for this and it made me want to comment!! Don't want to give exact details but I'm in my mid 30's, size 12 ( not given my weight!! Lol), 2 kids (boy and girl), own house n cars, 5'8, hate the bar dating scene too, no games and work my share of hrs too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbie Burns 4 min Charleyhorse 6
Blow n Go 9 min YES 3
Brian Wiseman 29 min crazy 5
Sarah wells 48 min Tara 4
West end needs businesses 48 min Charmander 9
Something about my brother and his friend 51 min Passingtime 1
Any thoughts on huddle house 51 min twice 6

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance