Owensboro City,and Co schools and snow.

Owensboro City,and Co schools and snow.

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Snowman

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
OMG...everyone get ready!If one single snow flake falls from the sky the teachers of Owensboro city and county schools are gonna use that as an excuse to lay on their lazy butts again!Just watch,I bet schools will be closed again tomorrow just because someone used the"snow"word!Roads will be clear,but the teachers will be sleeping In,AGAIN!!!!
uofl

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Why so bitter about teachers....you do realize that the superintendent is the one that calls school off not just some random teachers.
Jesse

Providence, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
We need some snow, we need a fat woman to make us grow, we need Kim K to give us a blow, we need a hottie to get down low, we need a ho fo sho, we need a government program...
Snowman

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
uofl wrote:
Why so bitter about teachers....you do realize that the superintendent is the one that calls school off not just some random teachers.
I remember how they treated me when I was a kid,never tried to do their jobs,or help!They are still the same,because I see how they treat my daughter!They are always trying to figure out how to get out of work.Besides,no matter who makes the final decision...they are all sitting somewhere right now drinking coffee,thanking god,and have already decided that their will be no school,just because someone mentioned snow!Mark my words,the roads will be clear,but there will be no school because this is the way Owensboro city,and county schools operate.We have to have the worst school system in the whole state of Kentucky!They always have the same excuse too,when someone stands up and calls them out on their lack of responsibility.It would have to be a bad parent that didn't care about their child to be making such accusations.When in the back of their head they know everything that I'm saying is true!They are just embarrassed to have someone telling the public the truth about them.They should all be fired,and forced into a new line of work,banned from ever working with any kind of school system,or our children!
wow

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 31, 2013
More people complaining, because they want the teacher's to babysit there kids. Teacher's don't make the choice when it comes to roads.
jesus loves you

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Jesus said don't judge. He loves everyone.
Snowman

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
jesus loves you wrote:
Jesus said don't judge. He loves everyone.
Well,I love Jesus too,but I wonder what Jesus thinks about our school system banning religion,God?That's probably part of the problem!Why can't anyone just admit it?Our city,and county schools are a joke,and the teachers,and all involved are a bigger joke!
teacher

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Sorry I can't raise your child for you. Sorry I send home homework so you have time to bond with your child as well as educate them.
Sorry that I'm excited for a snow day so that I can stay home with MY child and spend some extra quality time with him.
But most of all, I'm sorry that an experience with ONE bad teacher made you label an entire professional as lazy and unworthy.
Surely you must hate having days off and must work 7 days a week to feel inferior.
really

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Don't you realize that the days that school is out for snow will be made up at the end of the school year? The teachers work the same amount of days, if they get out in the winter they work longer in May.
Snowman

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
wow wrote:
More people complaining, because they want the teacher's to babysit there kids. Teacher's don't make the choice when it comes to roads.
Yeah,you're right.We should just pay the teachers to sit at home and do nothing.That's a real bright comment you have there!They are paid to watch and teach our children,and if they don't want to...then they should find a new line of work.You probably are a teacher.It sounds exactly like something a teacher would say,lol.It's not baby sitting...it's supposed to be called teaching!You sound like a very intelligent person there,Mr.Wow!
SMFH

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Snowman. You are a complete douche! End of story. If the teachers are so bad then why don't you homeschool? Then you have nobody to blame but yourself when another douchebag such as yourself gets unleashed upon society! Just my two cents!
Snowman

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
teacher wrote:
Sorry I can't raise your child for you. Sorry I send home homework so you have time to bond with your child as well as educate them.
Sorry that I'm excited for a snow day so that I can stay home with MY child and spend some extra quality time with him.
But most of all, I'm sorry that an experience with ONE bad teacher made you label an entire professional as lazy and unworthy.
Surely you must hate having days off and must work 7 days a week to feel inferior.
You call doing your job raising my child!You should be fired for that very comment!I'm glad you wrote this.it only proves my point.You are a pathetic excuse for a teacher!
teacher

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 31, 2013
It's parents like YOU who think its my job to raise your child. Of you had your way, we'd work weekends too. Truth is, I'm NOT paid to sit at home on snow days...we have to make that day up at the end of the year. I'm paid for 183 days of work, and the school system makes sure we work those 183 days. I hope you're not pushing the "teachers are lazy and only want snow days" beliefs on your children, because it will only cause them to fail at school. No respect for their teachers = no chance for the teacher to educate. You're not doing anyone any favors by having to keep your child on a snow day.
teacher

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 31, 2013
You guys are complete morons! Topix is full of idiots. I would make you sit up front beside me if you were my student. I bet you sit in detention all the time didn't you? All the teachers hated you and most of the brighter students too, right? You never paid any attention and now you're here..crying and complaining on Topix..You're pitiful and a failure.
teacher

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 31, 2013
I don't know who posted the last comment with the same name as me, but I can assure you I wouldn't say such hateful things about a person. I'd venture to guess that last "teacher" is not an actual teacher.
Snowman

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 31, 2013
OMG...I got a mind to jus keep ma dang kids at home for home schoolin like that Glenn Beck says to!Them teachers are liberals anyway teachin that evolution and science thangs and tellin my kids gays and blacks and mexicans is as good as whites!Them lessons aint fair and balanced!!
teacher

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Sorry, I was just practicing my trolling techniques. Guess I'm the idiot :(

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Snowman wrote:
<quoted text>I remember how they treated me when I was a kid,never tried to do their jobs,or help!They are still the same,because I see how they treat my daughter!They are always trying to figure out how to get out of work.Besides,no matter who makes the final decision...they are all sitting somewhere right now drinking coffee,thanking god,and have already decided that their will be no school,just because someone mentioned snow!Mark my words,the roads will be clear,but there will be no school because this is the way Owensboro city,and county schools operate.We have to have the worst school system in the whole state of Kentucky!They always have the same excuse too,when someone stands up and calls them out on their lack of responsibility.It would have to be a bad parent that didn't care about their child to be making such accusations.When in the back of their head they know everything that I'm saying is true!They are just embarrassed to have someone telling the public the truth about them.They should all be fired,and forced into a new line of work,banned from ever working with any kind of school system,or our children!
My daughter is in the 2nd grade at Highland and all 3 of her teachers have been amazing and she's doing very good in school. It's sounds like whoever raised you is the one we need to be criticizing. They did a horrible job. When you have a bus load of kids, I'd rather have them drive on safe streets. Those that live out in the county don't have the benefit of getting their roads salted. Quit your whining and go learn some common sense.
Snowman

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Look,I am done.I'm getting off here because as you can see,the only people sticking up for you pathetic excuses for a teacher,are teachers,lol!!!I pray you have work tomorrow!As anyone can read,none of you have an ounce of intelligence.You sound like children yourselves,lol!Maybe it is better off that my child just stay home.It's quite obvious that you wouldn't have the ability to teach a bird to fly.Just do what you do,sit on your lazy butts,pretend that you actually do something worth while in society.When you start crying that your raising our children because you are doing the job that you are paid to be doing,is all that I can stand.At least people will be able to read this,read what you wrote yourselves,and know that our school systems have truly failed,and that we have lazy,illiterate,immature losers teaching our children...oh,excuse me.I mean raising our children as you so called teachers call it,lol.Good for society to see what you teachers really think about your jobs,and our children.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Snowman wrote:
<quoted text>Well,I love Jesus too,but I wonder what Jesus thinks about our school system banning religion,God?That's probably part of the problem!Why can't anyone just admit it?Our city,and county schools are a joke,and the teachers,and all involved are a bigger joke!
You may love Jesus, but you sure don't follow his word.

“If any man thinketh himself to be religious, while he bridleth not his tongue but deceiveth his heart, this man’s religion is vain.”(James 1: 26)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Johnson 14 min To much 6
Chris cline (pimp) POSITIVE 15 min surprised 10
Sun City Center, FL suck troll loves Neil Johns... 20 min Scanner guy 11
Cheating advice 39 min Really 29
Brooke Moss 45 min Point received lol 24
Apology 2 hr Regret it 3
Brittany Parrish 2 hr Confused 12

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages