owensboro needs a ruler grocery
grocery stores

United States

#22 Nov 29, 2012
MENOTYOU wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, one will be coming to Owensboro soon
How do you know?
yay

Ardsley, NY

#23 Nov 29, 2012
When did Kroger become plural? It's Kroger not Krogers.
sweet1234

Owensboro, KY

#24 Dec 2, 2012
Do they accept manufacture coupons & if so do they double up to 50 cents like Kroger does? And also can I use my Kroger card to get gas points?
Thanks!!

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#25 Dec 2, 2012
sweet1234 wrote:
Do they accept manufacture coupons & if so do they double up to 50 cents like Kroger does? And also can I use my Kroger card to get gas points?
Thanks!!
I may run in there sometime today - I'll try to remember to ask for you.
foodstamps

Tucker, GA

#26 Dec 2, 2012
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>I may run in there sometime today - I'll try to remember to ask for you.
do they accept ebt

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#27 Dec 2, 2012
foodstamps wrote:
<quoted text>
do they accept ebt
I'll add that to the list of questions to inquire about & get back with you.:)
Simple

Owensboro, KY

#28 Dec 2, 2012
yay wrote:
When did Kroger become plural? It's Kroger not Krogers.
It's simple logic. All store names end is "S" therefore Kroger needs an "S" at the end. Owensboro is famous for simple logic.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#29 Dec 2, 2012
As promised, here are the answers to the questions.

1) Yes, they do accept manufacturer coupons.
2) Yes, they do double up to $.50 on the coupons.
3) No, they do not take Kroger cards OR Kroger coupons because "they are not a Kroger store." (...they just sell all their stuff?? lol.)

4) Yes, they do accept EBT.

Anything else you guys wanna know? I can ask since I have to run back in tomorrow...they were sold out of bananas.

Oh! Also. Now that it's December, there are no more free grocery bags but you can buy sturdier plastic bags that are twice the size of a standard Walmart plastic bag, for 10 cents each. Or just take your own bags. I saw people pushing cart fulls of groceries out because they refused to pay for bags at the check-out. Kinda silly to be that stubborn or stingy about it...but it was their choice. I only had half a dozen items tonight so I just passed on it this time but - just keep that in mind for when you go...no more free bags.
sweet1234

Owensboro, KY

#30 Dec 2, 2012
CastleOnACloud wrote:
As promised, here are the answers to the questions.

1) Yes, they do accept manufacturer coupons.
2) Yes, they do double up to $.50 on the coupons.
3) No, they do not take Kroger cards OR Kroger coupons because "they are not a Kroger store." (...they just sell all their stuff?? lol.)

4) Yes, they do accept EBT.

Anything else you guys wanna know? I can ask since I have to run back in tomorrow...they were sold out of bananas.

Oh! Also. Now that it's December, there are no more free grocery bags but you can buy sturdier plastic bags that are twice the size of a standard Walmart plastic bag, for 10 cents each. Or just take your own bags. I saw people pushing cart fulls of groceries out because they refused to pay for bags at the check-out. Kinda silly to be that stubborn or stingy about it...but it was their choice. I only had half a dozen items tonight so I just passed on it this time but - just keep that in mind for when you go...no more free bags.
I went today as well...the cashier did scan my Kroger card so I got the gas points.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#31 Dec 2, 2012
sweet1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
I went today as well...the cashier did scan my Kroger card so I got the gas points.
Awesome!!! Guess you had a different, more informed-on-store-policy cashier than I got.:)
Petition

Earlington, KY

#32 Dec 3, 2012
Why doesnt everyone email Ruler foods and tell them Owensboro needs a Ruler store.
barb phelps

White Plains, KY

#33 Dec 14, 2012
How do u know that one s coming to Owensboro?
lolyi

United States

#34 Dec 16, 2012
No
i love bre

United States

#35 Dec 16, 2012
Gross olace
Vicki

Tucker, GA

#36 Jan 2, 2013
Wal mart in Owensboro has said they WILL NOT price match rulers
knows

Tucker, GA

#37 Jan 2, 2013
Vicki wrote:
Wal mart in Owensboro has said they WILL NOT price match rulers
I don't see how they can refuse if you take the ad in. It says anyone's ad
sweet1234

Owensboro, KY

#38 Jan 4, 2013
knows wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see how they can refuse if you take the ad in. It says anyone's ad
Bc Rulers doesn't have an ad!! One of the ways they keep costs down
Hmm

Owensboro, KY

#39 Jan 4, 2013
I went into Ruler food on Saturday and I brought home 2 of their ads. Doesnt have the milk, bread, eggs or sugar in them,but they do have a paper.
Past employee

Tucker, GA

#40 Jan 4, 2013
Eggs went up to 89 cents today and milk went up to $1.49
Friendly

Owensboro, KY

#41 Jan 4, 2013
I was there this past Wednesday and eggs were 1.49

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whose got that rhinorrhea??? 29 min happy 6
Weird 32 min Listen up 1
What happened monday night on West 8 street by ... 45 min Whatnow 1
Hot Brescia girls... 48 min Igothere 5
Todd Meth Head Hazelrigg 58 min Todd 2
Ray Hurd 1 hr an old friend 6
615 bolivar street 1 hr USA Trump 13

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages