which JTEAM member can start the most threads!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

cougar

Owensboro, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2012
How does spamming the heck out of the forum help your cause?

I thought the purpose of the J-team was to clean up the negativity, not start more and bash others for speaking their minds. For a group that's against cyber-bullies, you seem to have become the thing you despise.
true story

Elkton, KY

#3 Sep 28, 2012
cougar wrote:
How does spamming the heck out of the forum help your cause?

I thought the purpose of the J-team was to clean up the negativity, not start more and bash others for speaking their minds. For a group that's against cyber-bullies, you seem to have become the thing you despise.
which one of the above 2 comments are bashing someone? Lol
alrighty

Goose Creek, SC

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Ooo!! Sexy Lady!! Gangnam Style!!
cougar

Owensboro, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Though it's difficult to see it now, this forum has been used in the past by people in no way associated with Lane Goodwin, or with the people upset about the attention he's received.
A very small group of posters concerned about a kid that doesn't even LIVE in Owensboro has ruined it for the rest of us that might be looking for a topic that is NOT about the poor kid-or springing from and leaking out of the threads about him and his defense team.

I understand what you're doing, and why. I just don't understand why you can't see that it's invasive and unwelcome to the rest of us that might want to see something else that may have been posted earlier, and relating to Daviess Co. Heck, it's EVERYWHERE. We're aware.
Yea

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 29, 2012
This is great keep up the good work
Handsome Man

Owensboro, KY

#10 Sep 29, 2012
cougar wrote:
Though it's difficult to see it now, this forum has been used in the past by people in no way associated with Lane Goodwin, or with the people upset about the attention he's received.
A very small group of posters concerned about a kid that doesn't even LIVE in Owensboro has ruined it for the rest of us that might be looking for a topic that is NOT about the poor kid-or springing from and leaking out of the threads about him and his defense team.
I understand what you're doing, and why. I just don't understand why you can't see that it's invasive and unwelcome to the rest of us that might want to see something else that may have been posted earlier, and relating to Daviess Co. Heck, it's EVERYWHERE. We're aware.
Well said.
cool

Owensboro, KY

#12 Sep 29, 2012
Boyd Crowder wrote:
Forum bombing moves all the threads down to page 2, most people are less likely to search for a thread past the first page, if it hasn't been brought back up it will disappear into the archives. And all the thread subjects used in the bomb will create false curiosity causing people to either start new ones or read all the fake ones. Its a strategical way to control a forum and clear it out!
That's genius!! Love it!! Your amazinggg:)
Concerned

Owensboro, KY

#13 Sep 29, 2012
The FarAway Eyes wrote:
I can I can
I had posted this earlier but it seems they had it deleted. I will NOT be intimidated.

These j team people have been sending me messages threatening me. I have reported them as well. They claim they work for topix but will not say it on here. Please report these emails if you receive them and tell topix who they are and what they are saying. I've already received an email asking for further details which I have done. I've had to stop using my registered account because of these messages. I have said nothing to deserve this. I have made my opinions on religion known so I'm guessing they took offense. Please be careful. People like this are extremist in my book.

My husbands post:
I was unaware of any of this until my wife showed me last night. After looking over the threads and reading some of these messages and emails I was absolutely certain a crime had been committed. I contacted the OPD cyber crimes unit an explained to them the situation. I was then referred to an agent in the Bowling Green area who handles these things. A formal complaint has been filed. I handed over copies of the messages as well as my laptop (which I'm not to happy about). I was told I would be contacted in a few days with a follow up.
It sickens me to think that people like this exist. I'm 99.9% positive it is one or more people in this "j team". Topix moderators have had numerous complaints in regards to them. It seems this is the first time they have done this an from my understanding, a few of their accounts have actually been suspended and deleted. It's one thing to report a thread, it's another to make threats.
To those j team members that are responsible, you know who you are and you will be prosecuted. I hope that your extra circular activity was worth it."

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

#16 Sep 30, 2012
wow. Go J team

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets put a stop to the crookedness at don more ... 55 min Put a stop 1
chris farmer 1 hr Reese 5
Chris Hohiemer/Angie Moore 1 hr krista 1
hawk of barbarossa 1 hr taco 7
no decent guys left 1 hr wow 1
angie moore 1 hr skippy 12
Brooke Love Snitching 2 hr whaaaa 2
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE